Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Just You And Me

by Carebear_Assassin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 1489 words

1Moving
I woke up to the usual Jacob yelling, and hurriedly got dressed. If I rushed Jacob out of the house then Frank will miss us all together. It worked I told Jacob that I had some things I had to do before class and he rushed me to school. Now for the rest of the day I just have to stay away from him. In second period I asked Gerard if he would give me a ride home. He gave me a quizzical look but agreed to do it without asking me any questions.

When it was time for lunch I walked out of my class room and Frank stood leaning against the lockers across the hall. I started walking away from him fast toward the library.

“Lana!” he called from behind me. I didn’t even turn around. “Alana,” he said grabbing my arm. “Where were you this morning? I was at your house to pick you up but you were already gone.”

“I came with my dad. I don’t want you picking me up. I don’t want you to touch me,” I pushed his hand off of me. “In fact if you don’t mind I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t talk to me.” I was looking him dead in the eye and I saw the change. It went to the Frank that I knew to the one that scared the hell out of me. He grabbed my arm, by now the hallway was clear everyone had gone to their destinations. He pulled me into a nearby class room. It was empty I watched as he locked the door. This wasn’t good.

“Lana, I’m trying to be nice,” he said turning toward me. I was backing away toward the other door the one he hadn’t thought to lock. “I even bought you something,” he pulled a Green Day hoodie from behind himself. “Its one of mine. I know how much you like Green Day,” I ran for the door, but he beat me to it quickly blocking my way.

“Frank move,” I said with more confidence than I had.

“Look lets just talk okay,” he said reaching behind him and locking the door.

“Frank unlock the door and move,” my voice was starting to waver. I knew I couldn’t take him on my own, but I was willing to try.

“Lana please, just talk to me.”

“Frank I don’t wanna talk to…” he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me up against the chalk board.

“Why can’t you just do as you’re told? You know you make me turn into this mean, mean person. I hate to see that fear in your eyes, but it’s the only way I can get you to listen to me.” the chalk ledge was digging painfully into my lower back, and his grip kept getting tighter and tighter on my shoulders.

“Frank you’re hurting me,” I whimpered.

“This is the last time I’m going to tell you, you belong to me. You can’t leave me or break up with me. If I want to I will let you go, but until then you are mine.” he handed me the hoodie. “Put it on,” he ordered I did as I was told and held back the tears. How was I going to get out of this. All my friends here are his friends. There’s no way they don’t know what he does to girls. “We’re late for lunch, hurry up I don’t want you to be all cranky cause you didn’t eat.” he was joking like nothing had ever happened. He took my hand and walked me to the cafeteria. Then he walked with me to get my food and sat next to me when I sat down to eat.

“Nice hoodie Lana,” Amanda said. I sat there playing with my sandwich.

“Thanks,” I mumbled. Frank didn’t look too happy with my behavior, well he was just going to have to deal with it for the moment I was safe around people.

“Is everything okay?” Erelin asked.

“Yeah,” I said lying badly.

“She got a bad report on the last math test,” Frank explained.

“You know I could help you right Lana?” Erelin said. I wanted help but not with my math work. I just nodded. “Any time just let me know,”

“Thanks Erelin.” I really wish you could help me. I finished my food, well part of it. I wasn’t really hungry after what happened with Frank. I walked to PE with Frank, Erelin, and Amanda. Frank pulled me into a kiss then left me to go to class.

“Lana are you sure everything is okay?” Amanda asked.

“Yeah everything is fine, please stop asking me that.” I said with a weak smile. I wanted to ask for help so bad but I knew they wouldn’t believe me they’ve know Frank all of their lives and me only for about one maybe two months at the most. Their loyalties lie with him.

For the rest of the day Frank didn’t let me out of his sight. After PE he was waiting to walk me to math, after math he gave me a ride home. I was so relieved when we pulled up to my house. I didn’t know what to do.

I made a move to get out of the car. Frank grabbed my wrist pulling me back in. We just stayed right there looking at each other. He leaned in and brushed his lips across mine. His hand moved to the back of my neck pulling me closer so he could deepen the kiss. I let him do what he wanted and then once he was done I got out of the car and walked into the house. My back was killing me, I was sure if I could see it there would be a bruise across my lower back.

I went into the kitchen to check and see if Jacob was home. All I found was a note saying he was working late and if I wanted to I could order pizza. I ran up to my room and picked out some pajamas. After today I just wanted to take a long bath and go to bed. I went down the hall and ran myself a hot bath then I tied my hair up over my head. If it got wet it would make me completely uncomfortable when I finally did get into the bed.

I stripped down and lowered myself into the hot water, hoping that it would ease the pain in my lower back. Once I was all the way into the water I leaned back and let my head hang over the edge. I closed my eyes. What was I going to do. I had absolutely no clue, this was a first for me. A guy who wouldn’t let me break up with him.

“Oh!” I shot upright in the water. Gerard stood in the door of the bathroom staring at me. “I couldn’t find you after school and I got worried…”

“Gerard!” I screamed. I turned my back on him. The water must have been draining slowly cause it was low enough so that my lower back showed.

“Lana what the hell happened to your back?” he said I looked over my shoulder at him. I didn’t want the tears to fall but nothing I wanted to happen was happening for me anyways. He walked over to me with a towel in hand. I stood up and let him wrapped it around me. Then he lifted me out of the water and carried me to my room. “Tell me what’s going on,”

“I can’t,” he wouldn’t believe me and if he did then there’s no telling what Frank would do to him. He sat down on my bed gently and put me on his lap cradling me like a child.

“Lana, tell me,” he said in that same demanding voice he used on the lift. Instead of talking I leaned in and kissed him. The one thing I knew would distract him. I let the towel fall down, and his arms pulled me closer against his body. I stiffened as his hand brushed the bruise on my back. He started kissing down my neck causing me to shiver at his touch. He got to the part of my shoulder that Frank held me with in the class room. Two new bruises, that I would have to hide. “Lana please tell me,” he begged.

“Gerard,” I said my voice heavy with lust. “Please, just you and me,” I looked him dead in his eye, and repeated the line he said to me in the ballroom. I needed this to feel loved, to feel safe.
Sign up to rate and review this story