Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Another Promise

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 401 words

0Unrated
I lay there in Gerard’s arms. This was the first time I realized how perfectly our bodies fit together. I mean the way we were lying right now. Its like he was that long lost puzzle piece that I’ve always been looking for.

“You’re not going to tell me what’s going on are you?” he asked seemingly out of nowhere.

“I can’t,”

“So what does this mean for you and me,” I didn’t want to move. I didn’t want to put him through this, but I was about to break his heart for his own good.

“It doesn’t mean anything,” I said getting out of my bed and walking over to my dresser. Soon I felt his hands circle my waist and pull me against his naked body.

“I told you we could keep it a secret, just you and me,” it was so tempting.

“What if Frank finds out?” I asked.

“If he finds out we will deal with it together, our friends, everyone. We’ll deal with it,” he said kissing down my neck. “Please promise me you will be careful, I don’t like to see you hurt.” his lips brushed one of the bruises.

“I promise,” I said knowing that I was already forming a plan in my head. I knew there were only four people who could help me. I would be leaving all of my new friends and family behind. “You had better get going before my dad comes home,” he quickly got dressed and I put on my pajamas. “Don’t forget to lock the door,” I yelled at his back as he left. I couldn’t believe how much I was hurting right now. Knowing that I would be leaving this place that I loved so much behind. I wish I still hated everything about living here, but like Linda had predicted. Once I stopped expecting to hate it here, I started to love it.

I drifted off to sleep. I would savor tomorrow with my friends. With Jacob, I could only imagine how much my leaving was going to hurt him, but I was doing this for him. So that I wouldn’t end up dead somewhere at Frank’s hands. I had no doubt it was possible. That would hurt him more than me sending him a random post card here or there.
Sign up to rate and review this story