Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

I Can Make You Happy

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-09 - Updated: 2008-08-10 - 486 words

0Unrated
I woke to Jacob screaming. I let him scream longer than usual today cause I wouldn’t be hearing it soon. I got up out of bed and got dressed. I just had to make it through today then it would all be over. I could feel safe again. I went down to the kitchen and ate all my breakfast.

“Jacob,” I said. Knowing he wouldn’t answer cause I didn’t call him dad. He just looked at me like I had grown another head. “Dad,” I amended.

“Yes my beautiful well behaved daughter,” I smiled.

“I love you,” I don’t think I’ve ever actually told him that I loved him. It was important that he knew though.

“I love you too. Are…is there something you want to tell me?” he said suddenly worried.

“No dad its just that I realized I’d never said it to you,” he didn’t look convinced. “If you are going to make this big a deal about it I take it back. I don’t love you,” I said smiling ear to ear even though I really just wanted to cry.

“I’m sorry, please don’t take it back,” there was a knock at the door. “Come in,” he yelled. In walked Frank he looked a lot like the first time we met minus the look. He wasn’t mad at me right now.

“Hey Lana, are you ready?” he asked. “I kinda want to get an early start cause I want to show you something before school.” I nodded and kissed my Dad goodbye. I hoped he would work late tonight so I could come and get some of my stuff before I left. I followed Frank out side to his car. Always the gentleman he opened my door for me. Then he went and got in on his side.

“Lana, I think we need a little happiness between us. We haven’t been having a lot of that.” I watched where he was driving. We turned into acorn park it was the place we had our first kiss. A small grin came to my face remembering that night. “See, I never see that anymore” he said talking about my smile.

“Frank I’m not happy with you,” I said honestly.

“Lana I swear I can make you happy,” he said pulling into a secluded area. “You just have to trust me.” he leaned over to me and brushed his lips across mine. I kept thinking I know where this is going, but I don’t want to stop him. He might get mad at me. He left my lips and started kissing down my neck.

“Frank…” I said as his hand made its way up my shirt.

“Shhh,” I was ashamed that my body still responded to his touch. I wanted to hate everything he was doing, but it felt so good.
Sign up to rate and review this story