Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Nice Car Wentz

by Carebear_Assassin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 713 words

0Unrated
He drove us to school and then walked me to first period. Kissing me at the door like any other day. I sat next to Erelin and Amanda.

“You two are so cute together,” Amanda said.

“So have you two…” Erelin said. I smiled I was going to miss them both so much. Erelin and her obviously inappropriate sense of humor and Amanda’s over protective mother like personality. I couldn’t have asked for better friends.

“Uh…No comment,” I said with a laugh.

“Oh come on spill,” I was surprised when Amanda of all people said this.

“I don’t kiss and tell,” they both pouted, but then the teacher came to the front and started talking about verbs or something I wasn’t paying attention. I was thinking of the best time to call Pete to see if he could come and get me. I had to be gone before math class. The bell rang and we headed to our next period class. Frank walked with Gerard and me.

I sat down in between Bob and Gerard as usual, I ignored everything Furman said. Even when he called on me, I didn’t even acknowledge his presence. He gave me detention for the week, another thing I wouldn’t miss.

“Al, what’s going on?” Gerard asked he pulled me into a vacant classroom. I started to get antsy. If Frank was looking for me.

“Nothing is wrong Gee, I gotta go,” I pushed past him, and headed straight to the cafeteria. I was relieved that Frank hadn’t beaten me to the cafeteria. That meant I could just say we missed each other on the way here. I got into line and got my sandwich. Then headed over to our table. Frank was sitting there waiting for me.

“Where were you?” he asked.

“I was here,” I said. He didn’t look like he believed me, but he didn’t have proof other wise.

“Next time wait for me okay babe,” I just nodded that was an order I was sure of it. I listened and laughed with them like nothing was wrong. Gerard was the only one with concern on his face. I tried not to look at him. I have a stupid weakness for him. I couldn’t afford that right now.

After lunch was over Frank walked me to PE, then left. Now was my chance.

“Amanda, can I use your cell phone?” she handed it over with out question. I went into the bathroom and called Pete’s number.

“Hello?” a groggy voice came over the line.

“Pete?” I said.

“Ally what’s wrong? Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”

“Look I don’t have time to explain but I need you to come and get me from school. I mean like right now.”

“I’m coming,” he said and hung up. I knew he would come for me. If I had called Patrick, Andy or Joe they would have come too. I went back and changed for gym class. Once class was over I quickly changed and left before it was humanly possible for Frank to make it to my classroom. I ran out the front door of the building and there was Pete. I ran into his arms and he hugged me back. “Ally what’s wrong?”

“We have to go to my house so I can get some things.” He just put me down and we both got into his sisters pink hatchback. “Nice car Wentz,” I said joking.

“Hey you take what you can get. Can you tell me why you are running away from home?” he said. He made it sound like something a little kid would do.

“I have to leave its not safe for me here, I can’t tell you why even though you would probably believe me.”

“Are you pregnant?” he asked.

“Not that I know of,” I said. He just smiled as we pulled into my driveway. I gathered a bunch of my clothes and wrote a letter to Jacob telling him that once I found a place and settled down I would send him a post card or write a letter. Then I got into Pete’s car and we drove off.
Sign up to rate and review this story