Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

The Little Engergizer Bunny

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 256 words

0Unrated
“We have one hour until the concert.” Trace said.
“I know dude I’m excited.”
“I wonder what the turn outs gonna be?”
“I don’t know but I bet its going to be big.”
“No duh we are Metro Station.”
“Ah man thanks for pointing that out I didn’t know that.” I said sarcastically.
Forty five minutes later. “Dude we are about to go on I’m pumped.” Trace said.
“Calm down a little Trace. You don’t want to hurt yourself.” I said patting him on the shoulder.
“Oh hahaha very funny.”
We step out on stage and the crowd starts to scream even louder.
“Thank you all for coming…but there is just one problem. You guys aren’t loud enough.” The crowd got even louder. I look at Trace and he is like the energizer bunny. They were is battier. I sweep my eyes against the crow and they were pumped and jumping.
“Dude I think that was your best performance ever.”
“Well I took all the problems all out into the songs if that makes any sense.” Trace said giving me this look.
“Actually I do know what you are talking about it.” I said with a gentle chuckle.
We finished up the concert and went to our hotel.
“Dude.” what if we meet some hot I mean really hot girls at one our concerts?” Trace asked.
“Are you still thinking about that?” I asked slapping him.
“Well I’m just saying.”
“Ya and I’m just saying SHUT UP!”
Sign up to rate and review this story