Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

I Owe You

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

please r&r..my riting buddy quiet on me so im the only one riting so plz review and tell me what you think..Enjoy 8)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-16 - Updated: 2008-08-16 - 925 words

0Unrated
Roxie’s POV
I get out my phone and dial Kaycie’s cell number.
“Hello.”
“Hey Kayc.”
“Hey what’s up Rox?”
“Not much just called to tell you it has been two months since Trace and I broke up.”
“Man it’s been 2 months since I’ve seen Mason.”
“Dude did you watch the new episode of FNMTV?”
“Dude I cant believe someone can win a chance to co-cost with Pete for a whole freaking week.”
“I know.”
“Wanna hear something really really funny?”
“Sure.”
“I signed us up.”
“No way! Sweet we wont win but hey its worth a shoot.”
“Yeaboy.” we hang up so we can get ready for work. God I hate work.
As I stepped into Kaycie’s car she looked soooo happy. I turn to her and say, “What?”
She let out a shrill. “WE WON!”
It was my turn to scream, “OMYGOD ARE YOU SERIOUS OMG!”
“Yea we fly out Wednesday.”
“Wait today’s Monday that’s one day away.”
Kaycie’s POV
“Yea it is!” I said in my excited voice.
“Well what are we gonna tell our bosses.”
“Wow I like totally forgot about that Shirly will like scold me.”
We arrive at the mall and go put separate ways to our jobs. I go into buckle and walk up to Luke.
“Hey Luke.”
“Hey Kaycie what’s up?”
“Not much but I won this contest and me and Roxie get to go on and co-host FNMTV.”
“Dude are you cereal?”
“Yes we fly out Wednesday. I just don’t know how I’m going to tell Shirly.”
“You better tell her now so she can get someone to fill your spot your shifts for however long you are gone.”
“I know I’m just a little nervous.”
Right then Shirly walked by.
“Good luck.” Luke said with a pat on my back. I slowly walk over to her.
“Hey Shirly I um need to talk to you.”
“Ok talk I’m kinda in a hurry.”
“You know that show FNMTV.”
“Surprisingly yes.”
“Well you know how they was doing that co-host with Pete.”
“OMYGOD! Yes I love Pete Wentz.”
“Well me and my friend won!”
“ah.”
“I need about a week in a half off.”
“If you can find someone to fill in for you then I say go for it.”
“OK you got yourself a deal.”
What did I get myself into? No one here likes me well except Luke. I walk over to him.
“Hey Luke what‘s up?”
“Not much why?”
“Can you do me a favor?”
“Depends.”
“Can you take my shift for when I’m gone.”
“Sure BUT you owe me.”
“Anything you want.”
“Anything.” he said with a you better be careful what you say.
“Yes!” I said. Man Pete you better be worth this.
“Ok.” he says walking off.
Roxie’s POV
“Thank you soooo much Todd don’t worry I will find someone.” I said walking out of the store. Ok now where to find someone who is willing to do me a favor. Humph!
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to run into,” I raise my head and I come eye level with the person I ran into. “what are you doing here?”
“I do believe this is a public mall?” Bently said goofing off but then he becomes serious.
“Yeah. Sorry again for running into you I just have a lot on my mind.” I say starting to walk away from him, but he grabs my arm and pulls me over to a bench and asks, “Like what?”
I look at him well more like stare it’s hard not to he’s just so hot.
“Uh you still there Roxie.”
“Huh o yea…well I have to find someone to fill my spot at work because I have to go to FNMTV and co-host this show with Pete Wentz the rest of the week.”
“Ah and when do you have to have this person start for you?”
“Wednesday why do you know someone if you do please tell me.” I say begging him.
“I don’t know if I should tell you?” he said playing around.
“Why wont you tell me?” I played along by putting on my puppy dog face. I must say that it works quit well.
“I wish you wouldn’t do that.” he said very serious not him playful self.
My face suddenly drops. Do I really look that bad. Does he not wanna be my friend anymore. “What did I do wrong? If you don’t wanna tell me you don’t have too. If you don’t wanna be my friend anymore I totally understand.” I say backing up a little bit.
“No that’s not it I really wanna be friends with you. I’ll tell you. don’t freak its just that face you make it, it just makes me wish we can be more than…” his phone starts to go off. I didn’t hear the rest of what he said.
After he closes his phone I ask, “What did you say.”
“Just forget it umm I will work your spot for you why you are gone.”
“You don’t have to do that Bent.”
“I know but how often do people win a chance to do this? Not often so go.”
“Thank you so much.”
I give a big hug then a peck on the lips.
“I owe you big time.” I get up then leave to go tell Kaycie the good news.
Sign up to rate and review this story