Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 3 That Guy is so Dangerous

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 3

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-26 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 976 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3 That Guy is so Dangerous. (I couldn't think of a title and for some reason Michael Jackson's song came to mind lol)

Three days after their last final Jenna and Aina found themselves in the Honolulu airport waiting for their flight. Jenna found entertainment in using the airports Wi-Fi to chat with Kevin, while Aina sat there listening to her iPod.

Getting bored just sitting there Aina looked over to the laptop screen.

vballJenna: Yeah she thinks you and your brothers are gonna rape us.

"You're an idiot you know that?" Aina stated. "Now he knows we're ready and he might bring guns or something," she said once again half serious.

sherlockJonas87: We won't rape you guys, I promise. We're not like that.

"See?" Jenna replied.

"That proves nothing. It's just words. Did you learn nothing in Bus. Law? His word against yours?" Aina chided as Jenna continued to talk to Kevin.

sherlockJonas87: She doesn't like me does she?

vballJenna: Don't take it personally. She's just really... safe that's all.

sherlockJonas87: So I guess amusement park is out of the question this Saturday?

vballJenna: Well... maybe lol but she really is cool, when she loosens up a bit.

sherlockJonas87: lol Okay that's cool

Flight 110 to Las Angeles, California will be boarding momentarily, came the male voice over the sound system.

vballJenna: Flight's boarding ttyl

sherlockJonas87: Alright ttyl

The two girls were asleep for most of the ride there. When the plane landed in LAX Jenna was just waking up.

"We're here," Jenna nudged Aina to get her to wake up."Who's supposed to pick us up?" Jenna said yawning and stretching after getting off the plane.

"I don't know. My dad just said that he was gonna send someone if he couldn't do it," Aina said while yawning and stretching as well.

The two girls went to baggage claim to find the rest of their luggage. From their lack of energy they waited for 15 minutes so that most of the other passengers cleared away a little. They found their bags and went to wait for their ride. Once they stepped out the doors they saw afamiliar face.

"Larissa!!!" Both girls screamed when they saw their best friend earning them a few weird looks.

"I've missed you guys so much," Larissa said giving both of her friends a hug at the same time.

"Yeah I believe it's 'cause your Finnish 'friend' has been taking up your time. How's that going by the way?" Jenna asked looking for some good gossip.

On the way to their old neighborhood the three girls caught up in everything they couldn't in the past semester. Larissa talked about how her relationship with Lauri was going and Jenna talked about Kevin and their little outing happening the upcoming Saturday. Larissa was a little unnerved by the idea, but agreed anyway.

"But only if Lauri's okay with it," Larissa said as an afterthought. "We're still just talking and I don't want him to think this is atriple date or anything. It's just a date between Jenna and Kevin... and his brothers, Aina, and I are chaperones," she confirmed.

* * * *

vballJenna: Yeah she thinks you and your brothers are gonna rape us.

Kevin read the IM from Jenna while sitting on his bed, back against the headboard, and his laptop on... where else but his lap.

We won't rape you guys, I promise. We're not like that. Kevin typed in. Aina and Nick are like a match made in heaven. Too bad he's 4 years younger, Kevin thought while laughing to himself, remembering what Nick had said earlier about being man raped.

Joe came in the room he shared with Kevin. He must be talking to that Jenna girl. I wish I had a nice girlfriend that gave me that goofy look... except... I'd pull off that look better. Joe thought chuckling to himself.

"Sooooo Kevin, what do you know about this girl we're meeting... and her two friends?" Joe asked as Kevin put his laptop away.

Kevin shook his head at Joe's one track mind before saying, "Well I don't think you'll be all that interested."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, one of them has a boyfriend... or almost has aboyfriend according to Jenna, and the other one," Kevin paused trying to think of how Jenna explained it.

"She's an ugly freak isn't she?"

"Joe when we're out with these girls you really need to think BEFORE you speak!" Kevin scolded. "And no, Jenna says she's really pretty. She's just... safe. Yeah that's what Jenna called her, safe."

"Safe? What does that mean?"

"Well she kinda reacted like Nick did about this whole thing." That earned a strange look from Joe. "She thought we would rape them too."

"Well, if she really is pretty I think we're gonna have to get DJ Danja to spend a little time with her to loosen her up," Joe said jumping in front of a mirror and started fixing his hair.

"Did you say something to boost his ego a little more?I think it's the size of the sun by now," Nick said from the open doorway.

"No he's just being... himself." Kevin said getting worried that Joe would make Saturday night a living hell. "Joe PLEASE don't do anything to ruin this! I really like Jenna and if her BEST friend hates my brother, then that would be a really big problem."

"You know I'm just playin'. Don't worry so much."

"I know you're playing, Nick knows you're playing, but these girls might not know you're playing, so please..." Kevin said starting to get even more worried.

"Don't worry bro," Joe interrupted. "I'll behave and..."

"And I'll be there to make sure he behaves," Nick continued smirking at Joe before Frankie came in swinging a pillow causing a large pillow fight to ensue among the 4 boys.
Sign up to rate and review this story