Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 4 Saturday (Predate Ritual)

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 4

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-29 - 665 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4 Saturday (Predate Ritual)

It was 9:00 on a Saturday morning, THE Saturday, and Aina and Larissa were in the Parker's living room. Aina was on the couch watching some cartoons and eating breakfast, while Larissa was sitting on the recliner, talking to Lauri on the phone explaining what was happening that night. Jenna was in the kitchen IMing Kevin on her laptop finalizing that night's plans and finally exchanging phone numbers, "just in case there was amix up tonight" and they ended up at different locations.

Jenna walked into the living room after finishing up her conversation with Kevin, and sat next to Aina. Aina whispered to her,"Wasn't Larissa supposed to call him the same day we told her about this?"

"She kept saying she would, but I think she thought Lauri would be upset, so she just kept putting it off," Jenna whispered back.

"And what would have happened if he wasn't okay with this?" This earned a shrug from Jenna.

"It's okay. You need to make sure Jenna doesn't get attacked, and Aina is tough, but I don't know if she'd be able to handle two attackers," Lauri told Larissa joking about Aina's worrisome tendencies, causing Larissa to laugh.

"You know, I may not be able to hear you Mr. Hakala, but I know what you're saying," Aina replied with a raised voice so he could hear her.

"How does she do that?" Lauri asked. "She's really scares me sometimes," he said laughing.

"She just really knows her friends I guess. I'm glad you understand about this whole outing thing," Larissa said.

"Of course I do. And ummm... I know this might sound kinda childish, but... I just don't want one of these guys to sweep you off your feet tonight," Lauri said nervously, "but ummm... would you be my girlfriend... officially?"

"Yes!" Larissa said immediately thankful that he couldn't see the stupid grin plastered on her face. "And it's not childish, it's cute," she said her voice getting higher when she said cute.

"Oooohhhhh... Rissa got herself a boooooyyyyyfriend!"Jenna teased. "And now," she continued talking to Aina, "we need to get you one."

"She scares me too," Lauri laughed at their similar ESP abilities.

Soon after Larissa and Lauri said their goodbye's, she turned her attention to Jenna and Aina saying, "Jenna's right you do need aboyfriend."

"Since when does a person NEED a boyfriend?" Aina said defiantly earning her silence. "Exactly, now should you worry about what you're gonna wear now or in 5 hours when you literally have 30 minutes to get ready?"She asked Jenna.

"What!?!" Jenna said standing up looking at a clock seeing it was 10:36. "I only have 5 hours? Come on you guys," Jenna said running up to her room.

* * * *

"Kevin what are you-" Joe started asking before a pair of boxers landed on his face. "Dude, I really hope these are clean," he said with the boxers still on his face before shaking if off.

"Sorry I just can't find anything in this mess," Kevin said getting aggravated. "This is a sign. I'm supposed to spend," he paused to look at his alarm clock, "3 hours looking for stuff and end up being late!"

"Nick! We need you!" Joe yelled down the hall. "Take it easy, we'll help you look for... what are you looking for?"

"My flat iron," was Kevin's answer.

"Umm... you mean that one?" Nick said from the door way he'd been standing in for a good minute, pointing to something on Kevin's side table right next to his clock.

"Oh... thanks," Kevin said before grabbing the straightener and going into the bathroom.

"I think he's going crazy," Joe whispered to Nick while making his fingers go in a circular motion next to his head for some emphasis.

"Takes one to know one ay Joe?" Nick laughed nudging Joe with his elbow while getting a semi-evil glare from him. "Come on we need to get Frankie ready. That'll take about an hour or two."
Sign up to rate and review this story