Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise(Jonas Brothers story)

The Set Up

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 605 words - Complete

0Unrated
***
“Starshine baby you got mail.” Mom says when I walk through the front door and into the kitchen after a long day of work.
“Thanks Mom.” I say picking up the green envelope. I give her a kiss on the cheek. I sit down at the table.
“How was your day Mom?”
“Fine.” she said sitting down next to me. “Yours?”
“It was pretty good.” I say smiling.
“Its getting late I’m going to bed.” she stifles a yawn.
“Night Mom.”
I go to my to my room and change into my jammys. I plop down on my bed. I grab the envelope. Inside is a letter/invitation type thing.
You have been choose to play in a Jonas Brothers film. Any questions call 818-932-5515. Huh. OMSJ I’M GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE! I jump up on my bed and start to dance. I look over at my nightstand the clock says midnight. I’ll just call the girls later. I wake up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand then it sings, Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade
Cause tonight will be the night
I’ll fall for you
Over again don’t make me change my mind
I want live me another day
I try grabbing my phone cant find it. I feel around. Humph! I fall off the bed. Found the phone. I flip it open right before the song is over.
“Hello?”
“OMYGOD DID YOU GET SOMETHING IN THE MAIL…” Moondust screams.
I finish her sentence, “FROM THE JONAS BROTHER? YES OMSJ!
“I know.” Shootingstar says, “Lets get together before we have to go and fix some more things at the loft.”
“I’ll meet you guys at Starbucks in 20min.” I say. I don’t wait for them to answer I shut my phone and walk over to my closet. I pull out black sweats, a high school cross country tee. Put my hair in a messy bun, and slide on a red hair ban to complete the comfy look. I grab my keys off the in table in the living room. I walk out the door and to my beautiful orange mustang. When I get to Starbucks they are already there. I thought they would be sporting the same look as me but I am soooo wrong. They are all dressy. Moondust is wearing a tattered skirt with a neon leggings and under shirt, a black tee, and black uggs. Shootingstar is wearing black skinni jeans, red tank top with a black skinni jeans. Why are they so dressed up. They don’t have to go to work today. We grab a table.
“Why you guys so dressy this morning?” they get a weird look on their face but it disappears as fast as it came.
“We are going to do some shopping after this.”
I cock an eyebrow, “At eight 8 o’ clock in the morning?”
“Yes our loft needs a few more things before we all can move in.” Shootingstar says. I have no proof so I just have to believe them.
“Ok.” I say. “So what drinks do we want to get?”
“We cant order yet.!” Shootingstar practically screams at me.
I’m confused. “Why not?”
“Look at that line it’s way to long. Lets wait for a lil bit.” I turn to look at the line she’s right. Out of the corner of my eye I see Moondust and Shootingstar look at each other like that was close. I don’t have to wonder that much longer for why they are acting so weird the answer walks through the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story