Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise(Jonas Brothers story)

I'll Be Checking You Out

by AliceAlexiz19 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 1833 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nick, Kevin and Joe JONAS walk over to our table like they know we are here, except for Joe he looks as clues as I feel. I look at Moondust and Shootingstar they are grinning from ear to ear.
“What a quinkadink to see you boys here.” I say with a fake smile on my face.
“I know right.” nick says pulling a seat up between me and Shootingstar.
“Yeah we was not called or called the person to uh meet us here.” Kevin says pulling a chair between Moondust and Shootingstar. When he sits Moondust smacks his chest.
“Ooppsie.” Kevin says rubbing his chest.
Joe sits down next to me. He leans over, “I had nothing to do with the whole meeting thing.” I lean back. I look at his angelic face.
“I believe you and just so you know I also had nothing to do with this.”
He just laughs I laugh too. I thought this was going to be awkward because of last week but its not.
After about 1hr. later we are all laughing and having a good time except for Joe he keeps checking his watch as if waiting to get out of here. After 10mins of pure checking his watch a girl walks in and heads straight for our table. Great Joe has a new girlfriend. Man! But the girl goes straight to Kevin. She puts her hands over his eyes.
“Guess who?”
“I have no…Rachelle?”
“Yes!” she moves her hands away from his eyes.
“OMYGOD what are you doing here?” he asks excited.
“I got a call this morning from Joe telling me to meet you here at 9:30.”
“You told her to meet us here Joe.” Kevin asked his face turning red from anger.
“Uh…ya.” Joe says just a little nervous.
“Why you know that I wont be able to visit with her cause we have things to do and that makes me mad and sad.”
“Actually Kevin me and Joe talked this morning while you were in your room and we decided to give you the day off to go and show Rachelle around the town.”
“Really?” Kevin says. All traces of anger gone.
“Yeah Kev you deserve it.” Joe says.
“Thanks guys.” Kevin says standing up and giving Nick and Joe a hug.
“No prob.” Joe says hugging him back.
Rachelle and Kevin leave.
“That was real nice of you guys to let him have the day off.” Shootingstar says taking Nicks hand back in hers when he sits back down. He gives her a sweet gentle kiss.
“Like she said that was really sweet Joe.” I say.
“So sweet I’m make your tooth ache.”
“You know I was wondering why my tooth was hurting.” we both start to laugh.
“So what are you guys doing to day?” I ask nonchalantly.
“We have a sound check another photo shoot and a concert.” nick says like that is a normal persons schedule .
“You guys soon really busy.” Shootingstar says.
“Your telling me.”
“Well I better go that way you boys can get your work done.” I stand up but am pulled back down but gently. It was by Joe.
“Don’t go yet.”
“Why?”
“I um uh…..” Nick jumps in and reuses him.
“because we wanted to know if you girls want to tag along with us today?”
“Yeah that’s why.”
“Sorry I cant I have to go and meet Casey.” Moondust says dreamily.
“Ah how’s it going with him?” Nick asks. Me and Shootingstar just look at each other.
She talks about him all the time so I can answer for her “They are doing great.”
Nick laughs.
We get our drinks and head outside.
“Starshine we are gonna have to take your car.”
“Can you not drive or something because you and Moondust always ride together?” Joe asks.
“We are next neighbors.”
“Ah. I call shotgun.”
Shootingstar take the back.
After some very confusing directions from the back seat drives that also critized my way of holding the steering wheel. We finally make to the studio.
“We have a surprise for you ladies later.” Nick says with a wicked grin on his face.
“What is it tell us.” Shootingstar starts to beg.
Nick gives in, “ ok I’ll tell you. When we get….” Joe cups his hand over Nicks mouth so the rest of his sentence is muffled out.
“We can tell you cause if we did it wouldn’t be a surprise know would it.” I he said looking directly into my eyes. My stomach does little flips. Joe clears his throat and directs his eyes away from mine.
“Lets go.” Nick says grabbing Shootingstar’s hand and they led the way. Man I really want a boyfriend. UGH!. I fall into step with Joe.
“So are these shoots any fun?”
“It depends who the photographer is?”
“Ah so if it’s a girl its better?”
“Yeah…nah its mainly about their personality wise.”
“Me see.”
“Hello boys.” a only as I can describe weird looking dude came over and gave Joe and Nick a hug.
“Hey `Jarad.” Nick says.
“And who are these lovely Ladies?”
“This is my girlfriend Shootingstar and this,” he points to me is, “Starshine.” he gives us each a hug.
“I’m `Jarad.”
“Nice to meet you.” I have the biggest smile and I don’t know why. I look over at Shootingstar and she has one too.
“Ok boys go change and make-up and we will find these to special ladies a seat.”
The guys to a maximum of 30min to get ready. Nick came out first. He is wearing brown plaid shorts. I never seen him in shorts. He is mega white. He has a green polo on, brown leather sandals and has a white beanie. Shootingstar’s face lights up like the fourth of July.
“He’s looking pretty good.”
“Speaking of looking good.” Joe walks out. Black low top converses, black cargo shorts, black shirt with silver pin strips unbuttoned 1/3 of the way, a purple under shirt, to complete his hotness he has on a black beanie with D.J Danger in white letters on the bill. A man I’ve died an gone to hottie heaven.
“Ok boys lets start with some smiles muscles and then crazy.”

That’s a rap boys.” `Jarad says putting the camera down. Me and Shootingstar head for the door.
“Where do you ladies think you are going?” `Jarad asks confused. He puts more film in the camera.
“Not for sure where we have to go next.” I state.
“The boys said to send you to the back. Now go to the back and go change.”
He shoes us to a set of changing room with clothes in them.
“Put those on and then head to the make-up station which is right there.” `Jarad then leaves us.
There is no mirror. We put the clothes on then go to make-up. We are then walked over to a full length mirror. Starring back at me is a girl I don’t recognize. I don’t look half bad. I look total emo so does Shootingstar. I will start with the top of our heads. I have a black beanie, she has a top hat. Our hair is arrow straight mine blonde hair to mid-back, her brown hair to mid-shoulder blade. We both have smoky eye shadow and touch of pick lip gloss. Shootingstar has a black shirt that looks as if someone has shot her with a paint ball gun, I have a plain black tee that but on the back in purple there is a saying from each of the boys (they completes a look without a belt- Kevin Jonas, Yo girl I got my library card and I’ll be checking you out.- Joe Jonas, Wow sugar I’m a diabetic- Nick Jonas.) We both have fingerless gloves hers lime green mine bright purple. Shootingstar has lime green skinni jeans with a black studded belt, mine bright purple and white checkered skinni jeans with a big skull belt. She has black pumps, I have black leather boots that go to mid calf. Like I said before we look good just not ourselves. We walk out to see what is in store for us. When I see Joe and Nick I’m became paralyzed these boys also look good emo or punk. Their beauty is inhuman. Nick is wearing his normal, black skinni jeans, black tee that says (I LOVE Shootingstar) that’s in green. Awe how sweet. Nothing really different a black top hat that matches Shootingstars, a lime green tie, I look down and he has a lime green and black checkered belt and matching converses. He looks good. Joe wow is all I can say. He is wearing the same beanie and over shirt but a but a different under shirt this one is pink and purple letters that say (Good Morning Starshine the earth says Hello) a purple leather tie, white skinni jeans, and purple converses. We smile in approval. We head over. As we get closer I realize that Joe is wearing guy liner. OMSJ!
***
“Nick what they heck is up with these clothes?”
“I don’t know `Jarad picked them out.” Nick says tying his tie.
“If the girls don’t look good then I’m out of here.” I say playing around.
“Nice, `Jarad didn’t say what they are wearing. He said he wanted us to go for “punk” or “emo”.” Now Nick says tying his shoe.
“I’m ready. You?” he says jumping and clapping his hands together.
“Sure am.” I say adjusting my leather tie.
We step out and head to the shooting area. The girls aren’t out yet so we head over to `Jarad.
“Hello boys.”
“Hey.” we say together.
“Are you ready?”
“Yeah I’m pumped.” I say jumping up and down.
“Me too. Brilliant shirts by the way.”
“I thought the girls might like those.”
I zone them out and fix my eyes on the entry way waiting for their approach. They finally come out. When I see Starshine I lose my breath. She just stands there and looks at me. My stomach has butterflies in it. I hope she likes the outfit. What if she don’t? OMG. She smiles in an approving way and I feel a bit of relief I let out my breath that I didn’t realize I was holding. They start over to us.
“Hello boys.” Star says.
“Love the shirts.” Shootingstar says. All I can do is smile.
“Alright if I could have everyone move over to the shooting area.”
The girls walk ahead of us. I read the back of Star’s shirt. It has a famous saying from each of us. I walk up to Star.
“I’ll be checking you out.” I gently elbow her side.
“Not if I check you out first.” she said elbowing me.
Sign up to rate and review this story