Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise(Jonas Brothers story)

Amazing

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 2194 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Nice jobs girls. You should really do some modeling.” `Jarad says putting MORE film into the camera.” Would you boys please join them.”
I slowly make my way to them.
“Nick stand next to Starshine,” Nick walks over to her. “Now put your arm around her waist and Starshine put your around his waist,” They do as told. “Now Joe do as Nick but on the other side of Starshine.” I walk over to her. “Shootingstar stand on the other side of Nick.” Once we are all in pose. “Now smile.” Snap. Snap. Snap. “Funny faces.” I stick my tongue and Starshine does the same. Nick and Shootingstar give each other bunny ears. Snap. Snap. “Starshine and Joe please step off I want to do couple shoots.” We walk over to the food table that have fruit trays. “Nick hold her close. Nice give him a kiss. Piggy back her.”
`Jarad commands distance as I zero in on Starshine.
“Are you having fun?”
“OMSJ. Yes I LOVE THIS.” She puts a strawberry in her mouth.
“I love doing photo shoots.” I throw a grape at her.
“Hey.” she throws it back. I eat it. “Your nasty.”
“What you don’t like grapes?”
“Of course I do.” she takes a grape and eats it. She chokes on it from laughing. What is she laughing at?
“You have some yogurt on your face.” she gently takes her pointer finger and rubs it from the bottom of my chin to the bottom of my lip. Yelp she’s right there was. She wipes it on a napkin.
“Thanks.”
“Joe, Starshine your turn get out here.” `Jarad said.
“After you your highness.” I saw bowing.
“Why thank you.”
I walk past Nick.
“Have fun.” he pats me on my shoulder.
“Don’t worry I will.” I say back.
“Now you to lovely people come and stand in the middle.”
`Jarad takes my arms and puts them around her waist. In return he takes her arms and wraps them around my waist. This feels awkward. I look down at her. She looks up at me. Snap. Snap. She looks at the camera, my eyes stay on her face. Snap. Snap. I look at the camera. Snap. Snap. I pull her closer. Snap. Snap. She gently puts her head on my chest. Snap. Snap. She unwraps her arms from my waist. She kisses my cheek. Snap. Snap. I’m shocked, I’m paralyzed. I finally get back to reality after thinking I want her to do that again. I put my hand over my mouth and look shocked. Which wasn’t to hard.
“Nice.” `Jarad said moving around getting different angles of us.
I pull her onto my back. She screams. Snap. Snap. Snap. We make funny faces. Snap. Snap. She slides down.
“Give me your leg.” she says.
“What! Why?”
“Just do it.” I left my leg she grabs it. Ah I get it. I put my arm around her neck. She tries to hold me but it’s not working to well. Snap. Snap.
“Let’s fly like airplanes.” Starshine says.
We start to fly in circles. I have a crap in my side from laughing so hard.
“Ok that’s a wrap.” `Jarad says taking the film out of his camera.
“Not bad out there Starshine.” Nick says coming up hand n hand with Shootingstar.
“It was all Joe out there.” She says touching my arm. I shiver.
“Psssssh please. Yeah I know I was pretty hot out there.” Nick punches my arm and they all start to laugh.
“Lets go get changed so the lovely ladies can take us to sound check.” Nick says. He gives Shootingstar a kiss then another then another.
“You guys are just gonna be apart for a matter of like 5min.”
They just keep going.
“I don’t think they care. They are in love.” Star says looking at me then them and back.
“They just meet.”
“You don’t believe in love at first sight?”
I just look at her. I clear my throat, shuffle my feet. “Yes, ok I believe that can happen.”
“Glad to know it.” she says with a grin upon her lips.
“I’m done Joe lets go.”
***
“So what time is the concert.” Shootingstar asks as we pull open the main door to the building. So we can take the boys to sound check.
“8:00o’clock.” Nick says.
I look at my phone 5:30.
“You guys don’t have a lot of time.” I say showing them the time.
“Man we don’t. Umm you ladies come with us.” Nick says in a hurry.
Nick opens a door to this place that looked a well a living room.
“This is the back stage hang out area. We have games and things. Make your selves at home.”
“Come on Joe let’s go.” Nick says getting anxious.
“Hold on.” Joe throws me a walkie talkie.
“What’s this for?”
“Just in case you need to get a hold of one of us.” Joe says.
“Ok.” they leave.
“Lets play some Rock Band shall we.” Shootingstar says throwing the drum sticks at me.
“Your on.” I say picking up the drum sticks and head over to the drum set.
After about 3 songs into the game my phone goes of.
Black dress with the tights underneath
I got the breath of a last cigarette on my teeth
She’s an actress, but she aint’ got no need
She got money from her parents in a trust fund back east
“Hello.”
“Hey we are outside the studio come out and get us.” Moondust says into the phone.
“Why are you here?”
“Excuse me we were invited.” Moondust says getting nasty.
“I didn’t mean it like that.” I sigh. “I’ll be right out.”
I leave. I take a right a left another right. I thought I was going the right way. I was major wrong I ended up in a dark hallway. I keep going and it get worse. I hear dripping. I turn around to go back but the doors are locked. I start to freak out. I remember the walkie talkie. I pull it out and start to talk into it but nothing happens not even static. It’s DEAD! Now I really start to panic. I remember my phone duh. I search through the pockets of my sweats. Not there. Ah I through it on the couch when I was down. Great what now? I look around to see if there are any other exits, but I can’t because it’s so dark. None that I can see. I start to hypervenelate. I sit on the floor. For what seems like hours. Great I’m never going to get out of here. I start to sing.
Tarzan is handsome
Tarzan is strong
He’s really cute and his hair is long
Tarzan is handsome
Suddenly the door swings open. I scream hoping the person could realize that someone else is in here.
“Starshine?” a familiar voice asks.
“Kevin is that you?”
“Yeah were you at?”
“Don’t move crack the door and I’ll come to you.” I stand up and from the light from the crack. I thought I was there but I was wrong. The next thing I know the world is black and quite except for the pulsing throb that’s in my head.
All of a sudden I hear a mummer in the background.
“What if she is in a comma?” a male guy says in a panicky tone.
“Joe for the last time she is going to be fine.” I hear another male guy say.
“But what if she’s not?” the first male asked.
“Joe sweetie she is going to be fine.” says a woman soothingly.
My eyes flutter.
“She’s waking up.” a girl says.
I slowly open my eyes. The first person I see is Joe Jonas. I couldn’t help it he is a maximum of a foot from my face. I look around at the people standing around where I am laying. I look down I’m on a couch. They all come closer. Moondust, Casey, Shootingstar, Nick, Rachelle, Kevin, Denise, Mr. Jonas, Frankie, and of course JOE. The gangs all here.
Joe starts right in on the questions. “Are you alright? Can you breath? Whatever you do don’t go into the light.”
I try to laugh at the questions but a cough comes out instead. I look at him he is so cute when he is concerned.
I managed to choke out the words, “I’m good…yes and don’t plan on it.”
The next thing I know JOE JONAS IS KISSING ME! Our lips move together. All my problems go away. I put my hand on his face. He in return puts his hand on the nape of my neck grabs my hair but gently so gently it sends shivers down my spine. His breath is sweet. Minty. I hear in the far distance I hear someone clear their throat but I ignore it and keep in the Joe zone. I have to pull away cause I cant breath.
I’m panting and so is he. “Now I cant breath.”
He laughs. Someone comes in the door. We all turn and look.
“Sorry to interrupt but boys its time.”
“Have fun.” I say.
“You sure your ok.” Joe says hesitant to leave.
“Ya.”
“Ok bye.”
“Bye.” we all say.
As soon as the door closes the girls came squealing over to me.
“Joe kissed you.”
“Nah really.” I joke.
“Shut up. How was it.”
“Amazing.”
*****
“Joe what was up with that kiss back there?” Nick asks putting a hand on my shoulder.
“Yeah?” Kevin asks taking the other shoulder.
The kiss was amazing stupendous. I wanted to stay there and just...kiss her. “It was an accident she just grabbed me and planted one right on me.”
“Ok lets go along with what you are saying which we no isn’t true but why didn’t you pull away right away?”
He’s good. Think Joe think. “She is really strong.”
“Just admit it Joe.” Kevin says smiling.
“Cant we have fans waiting for us.”
Sir Joseph we will find out.” Nick says.
That was close
!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
“Cause I’m burning up for you baby.” Nick sings the last of the song.
Kevin runs of to his mic, “As you all know we are going to be starring in an up coming movie and we would like to bring out the lead girls.”
“So lets give them around of applause and we will go and find them.” Nick yells.
We take off for backstage. “Joe what was up with you back there you seemed a little distracted.” Nick asks smiling cause he already knows the answer to that question.
“It’s not because of what you think.”
Nick and Kevin just look at me. They aren’t idiots.
“Fine, ok, I cant stop thinking about her and how stupid I am for not kissing her sooner. Then I got to thinking what if I’m not a good kisser how am I suppose to know.”
“I’m not kissing you.” Kevin says taken a step back and putting his hands up as a defense.
“Shut up lets just get Starshine, Moondust, Shootingstar, and Rachelle.” I say heading toward the hang out area.
“I’ll beat you there.” Nick says.
“Eat my dust bro.” and we are off.
I would have one but Nick jumped on my back.
“Joe since you lost you have to kiss Starshine.” Kevin said giving Nick a wink.
“Fine.” whether they would have said that or not I planned on kissing her.
Kevin opens the door. “Hello ladies.”
“Hey.” they say back.
Moondust, and Starshine are playing Rock band. I guess Casey left. Rachelle and Shootingstar are asleep.
“Why are they asleep?” Nick asks.
“They got sick of us beating them in Rock band.” Starshine says.
“Should we wake them?”
“Let me do it.” she says.
“OMG NICK JONAS IS SHIRTLESS!” she yells. I sneaker. Shootingstar falls off the couch. She sits up and looks around. We all laugh.
“That was not funny.” Shootingstar says turning RED.
“I thought it was.” Nick says walking over to her. I make my way to Starshine.
“You seem to be feeling good.” I say.
Her eyes twinkle. “Yeah I don’t know why something just sparked me on the inside.”
“O really.” I say stepping closer to her.
“Yeah but you know that part spark is starting to dim. I think it needs to be relit.” when she said relit she got this look on her face and it made my stomach hurt but in a very good way.
“I think that can be arranged.” I say closing the space between us by putting my arms around her waist. Our lips touch when Nick says, “Ok lets go.” I sigh against her lips. I turn to Nick and give him a stern look.
“Ladies will be coming out with us.” I say.
“Sweet.” Rachelle says wiping the sleep from her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story