Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise(Jonas Brothers story)

Who is Better Off

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 938 words - Complete

0Unrated
“That was totally fockolicious! Starshine said doing a handshake with Moondust.
“What does fockolicious mean?” Kevin asked with a confused and amused expression on his face.
“Just a saying that we made up it’s quite stupid but when you are high school you get bored. It means sweet, awesome, rock’n.” Moondust says tryn to explain the best she could.
Kevin chuckles, “Ah I see.”
We go through the main doors and into the dark night.
“It’s dark out here what if someone tries to attacks us?” Star asks.
“We will use our good looks and muscles.” I say flexing my muscles.
“Well all I got to say is that I’m well protected.” Rachelle says putting her arm around Kevin’s waist. He in return places his arm on her shoulders.
“Nah I believe I’m the one who is protected.” Shootingstar says putting Nick’s arm around her shoulders and her hand went to his right back pocket.
“Nope I will be best off I mean seriously look at this neck muscle,” she says rubbing my neck. “and don’t forget that leg muscle of his.” she rubs the back of my leg and I feel like I’m going to die.
“We give up.” Rachelle says.
I look out across the parking lot thinking smiling. Things cant get any better than this. I lower my gaze back to Starshine. Her face suddenly falls and gets this weird look on her face. I look forward.
“Hey Joe.” Brenda says leaning against her car.
OMG I forgot all about her. My girlfriend. I walk over to her. She goes for my lips but I avoid hers and kiss her cheek.
“Hey Bren, how you doing? I missed you.”
“good. I missed you too. I went and watched your concert. You guys are getting better and better each time I listen to you guys.” I turn and look at Starshine. She’s why I was so good out there. She is avoiding eye contact. That’s not good.
“Can I give you a ride home to we can take and catch up?”
I look back at them I look back. I clear my throat, “Uh sure hold on.”
I walk over to them with my head down. “Brenda is gonna give me a ride home. “I look at Starshine and she looks really hurt and I don’t blame her for even being mad at me I deserve it. I just wanna say forget Brenda and just go to Starshine hold her and never let her go, but I wont.
“Ok.” Nick says.
****
“Who is that?” Rachelle asks.
“Brenda Song.” Kevin says.
“I know that but why is she here. Is her and Joe like friends or something?”
“She and Joe are going out.” the look on Rachelle’s face made me laugh. She was astonished.
So much for going put with Joe. Just look at him. Stop. Don’t look at him. He’s coming over. Maybe they broke up. “Brenda is going to take me home.” Now my dream has been crashed and burned like hay. Joe looks at me.
“ok.” Nick says. Joe walks over and gets into the car.
“Starshine I’m so sorry Starshine.” Kevin says.
“Why should you be sorry?” I ask supporting a weak smile.
“For my jerk of a brother.” Kevin walks over to me. Rachelle follows.
“You still have me and Rachelle.” Kevin says putting his arm around my waist.
“Thanks.” I put my head on his shoulder.
“And you still have me and Shootingstar.” Nick says dragging Shootingstar over to me. He puts his arm around my shoulder. I left my head and look at him and smile so sweet.
Moondust sighs and says, “I guess you still have me.” I just give her a blank stare. She starts to laugh I laugh with her. It’s hard not to laugh when she is laughing. Her laugh is just to funny.
“Thanks you guys.” I say looking at all of their faces.
“Group hug.” Moondust yells.
“Do you guys want to and get some ice creams?” Shootingstar asks.
“Ya.” everyone answers but me. They look at me waiting for my answer.
“Nah I’m good I just gonna go home.” I say bout to cry just thinking about Joe and Brenda.
“Star I’ll come home with you.” Moondust says.
“No you stay and go with them. I wanna go alone and pack a few things for the loft.” I say pulling a smile on my face.
“Ok.”
“I’ll see you guys later.” I say giving them each a hug. I get into my mustang blast the music and speed away.
*****
“Thanks for taking me home.” I say breaking the silence as we pull into my drive way.
“Joe want to talk to you about something very important.” she says a bit worried. Great what could she possibly say that can make her face look like that.
“Ok go ahead.” not knowing what I’m getting myself into.
“I think we should break up.” that was straight forward.
“Ok.” I say a little shocked I honestly didn’t see that coming.
“Your not hurt are you?” she asks like she is hoping I am hurt.
“Uh a little. I think that being on tour has prepared me for this moment you know.”
“I hope that we can at least still be friends.”
“For sure.” we shake hands. I get out. I gently close the door. I wave as she pulls away. I go inside. I lean against the door and just sigh. Drama I swear.
Sign up to rate and review this story