Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 20 The Bitch

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 20

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 1105 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 20 The Bitch

It was nearing the end of October and Ms. Holmes called for a meeting with the interns in one of TTR's conference rooms.

"I'm sure all of you want to know why I've called you all here today," Ms. Holmes said with her slight British accent. "Well, I've gotten so much good feedback about all of you that I thought I should give you all apromotion. But this isn't for the in-studio, that is still saved for one or two people, but you all will be personal assistants to Mrs. Glenda Gilbert," she said motioning to the lady sitting to the right of her. "Mrs. Gilbert would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Certainly," Mrs. Gilbert said in a cold tone as she stood up. "I am Mrs. Gilbert and you will refer to me as so. I help manage amusical group from America that is here working on their new album. This is the group you will be working with in the studio if you are granted that position. Now as my personal assistants you will be running a lot of errands. You will be helping me with the boys as well as doing office jobs similar to what you were doing before."

"Okay, well that was welcoming now wasn't it? I'll be leaving now, Mrs. Gilbert will be distributing your jobs," with that Ms. Holmes left the conference room.

"We actually have a very long day today with photo shoots as well as interviews for the boys," Mrs. Gilbert said getting right down to business. "You," she said pointing to Rahul, "I want you to stay in the building answering phone calls and what not, I'll show you to your desk later. Now who is Jacqueline Delancy?

"I am Jacqueline," Jacqueline said.

"I see that you are a fashion major?" After getting an affirmative nod from Jacqueline she said, "Good. I would like you and... you," she said pointing to Chan, "to go here." She handed them a piece of paper with an address on it. "Here you will look through all of the clothing and choose what you think will look good on them. Here is what they look like and their measurements."

Jacqueline took the additional papers that Mrs. Gilbert handed her, "Oh, these boys are cute."

"The shoot is at 1 pm today Ms. Delancy I suggest you two be off," Mrs. Gilbert said sternly.

"Now you two. You will be shadowing me today. Whatever I need done immediately one of you, or both, will do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Aina and Joe said together.

Mrs. Gilbert lead the three interns to the third floor to show Rahul his desk. When they left Rahul the three of them got in a limo and drove down to the site for the photo shoot.

"I want you two to stay close to me at all times. No straying away unless you've been told to do something and as soon as you're done it's back to my side," Mrs. Gilbert said as they pulled up to the site.

"She's really scary," Joe said in all seriousness only loud enough for Aina to hear. She nodded in response so that she didn't accidentally say something that would cause Mrs. Gilbert to be upset.

"Glenda I'm glad you could make it on time," a man in an Armani suit said. "Who are these two?"

"Well, Benjamin these are my new personal assistants. They're interns."

"I'm sure she doesn't know your names so I'll introduce myself. I'm Benjamin Sellers. Glenda and I are co-managers for TBWTLNJ. And you two are?"

"I'm Joe Jonas and this is Aina Andrada," Joe said."We're pretty big fans of TBWTLNJ, are they the ones doing the photo shoot?"

"Yes they are. So you're big fans ay? It's good to know that they have some in America."

"As nice as this seems, we have some work to do," Mrs. Gilbert said interrupting their conversation.

"Oh Glenda," Mr. Sellers said, "the photographer would like an assistant, I was wondering if you could spare one."

"Sure, take the girl," Mrs. Gilbert said as she walked away with Joe following like a lost puppy looking back at Aina.

"Aina was it?" Mr. Sellers asked receiving a nod. "I thought I'd do one of you a favor and get you out of Glenda's claws, I do feel sorry for your friend though."

"So do I," Aina said. "So does the photographer not need me?"

"Oh well not the photographer per se, how are you at running around and grabbing things?"

Throughout the entire photo shoot Aina was running around helping Jacqueline and Chan with the clothing changes as well as helping the photographer with the reflectors and getting random people some random things.

"Well that's not fair," Jacqueline said a little short of breath.

"What are you talking about?" Aina asked.

"Look at Joe, he's just standing there with Mrs. Gilbert," she elaborated.

"Well, I'd rather be here and tired, than over there with her," Chan said.

"Yeah she's really scary, I'm actually sorry for Joe," Aina said. She locked eyes with Joe and he gave her a little wave which she returned before one of the boys from TBWTLNJ came running over to her for his change of clothes.

"So Joseph," Mrs. Gilbert said in a semi-nicer tone of voice. They had just been standing around with Joe going on the occasional coffee run. They were now off to the side somewhat, secluded from the others. "I see you and Ms. Andrada are pretty close."

"Well, we all are, Mrs. Gilbert. We work and live together, it's hard not to be," Joe simply replied.

"I don't think you understand Joseph. Significant others within the company, even with the interns, is simply frowned upon here at TTR when known, just a warning. I wouldn't want you and another worker to get demoted or removed from the program."

"Well I don't think I'll take part in any intimate relationships while here in London."

"I didn't say anything about here in London."

"Well then, I don't think I'll take part in any intimate relationships within the company."

"I didn't say that you couldn't have one, I said it's frowned upon when known," she said giving Joe a smirk. She than walked away and, unnoticeably to others, pinched Joe's butt. Joe stood there stunned, but was brought back to reality when Mrs. Gilbert said in her normal bitch tone,"Come on Jonas, you're not getting paid to stand around."

Author's Note: -biggrin- Were you expecting that? Haha

I still don't know/own the Jonas Brothers.
Sign up to rate and review this story