Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 21 Joe's Problem

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 21

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 1389 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: CAUTION: this chapter might be a little... risqué. You've been warned! Proceed with caution.

Chapter 21 Joe's Problem

For the next few weeks Mrs. Gilbert had been sending the interns on wild goose chases so that she could have some alone time with Joe. He didn't really know what to do, he'd never been in this situation before. The others didn't notice, because they were always running around doing something and complaining about it after to notice.

"I think Aina jinxed us," Rahul said as a joke one day as they were getting ready to leave TTR.

"What are you talking about?" Aina asked.

"You were the one that said you wanted to do something more challenging, so you jinxed us," Rahul clarified.

"Well I did run into Ms. Holmes the other day. She says that we're all doing a really good job and that if we can handle Mrs. Gilbert then we can handle just about anyone. So that's good right?" Aina asked trying to bring out the good in the situation.

"No," everyone said automatically.

"I think she should cook dinner tonight to make up for what she's done," Jacqueline said joining in.

"That would be really nice. Aina's cooking is the best," Joe said as he placed his arm on her shoulders.

"Jonas!" Came Mrs. Gilbert's stern voice causing Joe to immediately take his arm back. "I want you to stay back for a little bit."

"Good luck with that," Jacqueline said giving him a pat on the back as everyone gave him sympathetic looks.

"I'll save you some food alright," Aina said going in for a hug, but Joe just pulled away.

"Yeah I'll be home as soon as possible."

If it was one thing Joe learned from being around Mrs. Gilbert so much it was the more affection he showed to a female, more specifically Aina, the more upset she got.

"Shut the door," Mrs. Gilbert said as Joe walked into the office. "It's been a long day Joe. I'd really appreciate a massage."

Joe stepped behind her and started to give her amassage. She had moved from giving his butt a little tap or pinch to asking him to give her massages. Joe thought that these were harmless, but she'd never asked him to stay back to do it before.

"Let's take this to my loft shall we? Then my driver can take you to your penthouse."

It wasn't a question or suggestion. It was an order. When they walked down to the limo Joe didn't expect to see his normal driver waiting for them.

"Peter? Where is Arthur?" Mrs. Gilbert asked looking for her driver.

"I believe he just had some food poisoning, Mrs. Gilbert. Victor has taken the interns home while I take you to yours," Peter said as he opened the limo door for them. "Will we be dropping off Mr. Jonas to the intern penthouse?"

"Good Victor's a horrible driver. And no, we'll be making a stop at my loft first, then you can take him home."

Peter drove to the loft with no question.

"He'll be back in a minute, Peter," Mrs. Gilbert said as she lead the way into her loft.

"Umm... where is Mr. Gilbert?" Joe asked as he entered through the doors.

"You mean my husband?" After getting a nod from Joe she said, "Well I assume he's out f-cking his personal assistant while he's in Guam on business." This caused Joe's stomach to turn. "Now about that massage. Let me just get situated."

She stripped in front of Joe, but he turned his head in the other direction. She then laid down on her stomach on her bed waiting for Joe. He just sat on the edge and reached over in an uncomfortable position.

"You know it would be a lot more easier if you were straddling me."

So Joe obeyed. He straddled her the only contact being his hands on her back. Soon enough Mrs. Gilbert started moaning.

Is she getting off? Joe thought disgusted.

Mrs. Gilbert let out another moan saying, "Harder."Her breathing got faster and she started moaning more.

Oh my god, she is. What am I doing?

Her breathing started going back to normal and she stopped moaning. She then lifted herself up a little bit and turned over while still under Joe. He just looked away so that he didn't have to look at her. Unfortunately, he was still straddling her.

"That felt really good, Joe," she said while running her hand up his inner thigh.

Joe quickly got off the bed and said, "Well I gotta go. Bye Mrs. Gilbert." He then proceeded to run out of the loft down to the ground floor and straight to the limo. "I'm ready to go home Peter."

When Joe got home Jacqueline was in the girl's room talking to her sister on the phone and Chen, Aina, and Rahul were watching TV.

"Hey," the three on the couch said together.

"I was waiting on you so that you wouldn't be eating alone," Aina said with a smile on her face.

"Ummm... let me just shower first," Joe said with adistressed look on his face.

"Is there something wrong Joe?" This got the attention of the two on the couch.

"No I'm just stressed. You know that affect that Mrs. Gilbert has on all of us?"

They all nodded.

"Okay I'll go heat up our food," Aina said walking to the kitchen as Joe walked to the bathroom.

When Joe entered the kitchen, after his shower, Aina was leaning on the counter in front of her laptop her chin resting in the palm of her hand.

She looks so beautiful. How can the world be so cruel and have someone as corrupt as Mrs. Gilbert, but then be so great and have an angel like Aina. Joe thought as he just stood there.

"Oh my god Joe!" Aina said startled bringing him out of his reverie. "You scared me."

"Sorry. I was thinking and just decided to stand in the middle of the doorway to do it," Joe joked making Aina laugh a little. "So what's for dinner?"

"Lasagna," Aina said simply. After a few moments of silent eating she said, "You know, I think this is the first time we've been alone since we've got here."

"It's true. I guess living with three other people can get in the way of that, but I like having them around."

"Yeah they're great... especially Jacqueline."

"Uhh... yeah Jacqueline is pretty cool, but so is Rahul and Chan."

"Oh come on Joe," Aina said, "you know what I'm talking about." After getting a clueless look from Joe she continued saying,"You two have been spending a lot of time together. We may not be hanging out alot, but you two do, always laughing and stuff."

Joe noticed the slight bitterness that she tried so hard to cover.

Is she jealous of Jacqueline? Joe thought. "Well she's awesome," Joe said looking at Aina's crushed look, "but you are my best friend here, so you're definitely awesomer."

"That's grammatically incorrect I think," Aina said trying to hide the smile on her face. "You know I've been thinking," Aina started. "Maybe if Mr. Sellers heard one of your songs, because he's definitely a lot nicer than Mrs. Gilbert, you'd have a better chance in getting the in-studio. I mean you definitely want it more than any of us, this will set you apart for sure."

"You haven't even heard me play any of my songs... or play in general."

"So, that doesn't mean that you're not gonna get it,"Aina said getting up to wash their dishes. "I mean you could be totally horrible, but you'd still get noticed, because you tried."

"I think you're living in a dream world."

"Fine, whatever. When are you gonna let me here a song then? I am your best friend here."

Joe thought about what happened earlier that night. Should I tell her? Will she believe me? What will she think? She'll probably think I'm a freak and never talk to me again. Joe looked at Aina as she leaned against the counter. "Aina..."

Author's Note: Should I have a warning on this chapter? And if yes what warning? Would that be considered as rape/sexual violence?
Sign up to rate and review this story