Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 22 Meeting TBWTLNJ

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 22

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-16 - 1660 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: Another warning!!! Stuff happens if you don't like it then don't read what's between the two sets of asterisks.

Chapter 22 Meeting TBWTLNJ

Joe thought about what happened earlier that night. Should I tell her? Will she believe me? What will she think? She'll probably think I'm a freak and never talk to me again. Joe looked at Aina as she leaned against the counter. "Aina..."

"What is it Joe?" Aina asked concerned because Joe's mood seemed to change in an instant.

"I think we need to hang out on our next day off in a few days... just you and me," he said putting a smile on his face.

"Ummm... okay. That sounds great."

"Okay well, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight," Joe said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

* * * *

Three nights went by before Joe had to stay back to "help" Mrs. Gilbert with something. Once again Peter drove Mrs. Gilbert and Joe to her loft. It was going pretty much the same way that it usually went except this time instead of moaning Mrs. Gilbert was actually talking to Joe.

"So Joe, what exactly is going on with you and Ms. Andrada?" She asked.

"Nothing we're just friends, nothing more, nothing less," Joe replied without much emotion.

"What about Ms. Delancy or Ms. Chen?"

"Same."

"So you're single?"

"Yes." What is she getting at? Joe thought.

"Good," Mrs. Gilbert said, "let's keep it that way. I have a very influential say in this company and whatever I say goes. I always get what I want Joe."

After a short silence she turned around on the bed and Joe got up ready to leave.

"You're not done Joe. Sit," she said patting a space on the bed next to her naked form.

Joe sat at the edge of the bed. "What do you want me to do now?" He asked a little panicked.

"This," she said as she ran her hand from his shoulder to his hand. She then took hold of his hand and guided it to her thigh. "Make sure if feels good," she whispered.

Joe just sat there not really knowing what to do. "I... I don't think I sh..."

"Let me show you what to do," she interrupted before taking his hand again and inserting his index finger into her. She closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling. "Just keep going," she breathed.

As Joe pumped his finger into her he tried his hardest to keep himself from hurling then and there.

"Another finger," she said and Joe inserted another finger. She was grinding into his hand and the moaning were more frequent."Faster."

Joe started pumping faster, he could feel a burning in his eyes as he looked to the ceiling. He could feel her contract around him as she came to her end. Joe immediately removed his fingers wiping them on the bed sheets.

"You can go now," she said with labored breathing. With that Joe instantly shot up from the bed, left her loft and the building, and jumping into Peter's limo. When Joe got to the penthouse he went straight for the shower. He didn't do much at the loft, but he just felt so dirty. After 15 minutes of scrubbing himself raw in the steaming shower he just stood there. There was a knock at the door that brought Joe out of his trance.

"Joe?" Came Aina's voice on the other side. "Joe, you've been in there longer than usual. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just finishing up," Joe heard himself say, but didn't feel like he was the one saying it.

"Okay, well, I waited for you again, so that you didn't have to eat alone," Aina said. "I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

Joe got out of the shower, got dressed, and approached the kitchen. He sat down across from Aina and without saying a word he began to eat. Aina noticed something was bothering him and decided not to mention it yet. They finished their dinner in complete silence.

"Joe is something bothering you? You haven't said much all night," Aina said concerned.

"Sorry, it's just been a long day that's all," he said before kissing her on the forehead and going to bed.

Aina walked into the girl's bedroom and sat on her bed thinking about Joe's odd behavior.

"Is there something wrong?" Chan asked.

"It's just that Joe is acting so weird," Aina replied turning to the two girls.

"I have noticed this too," Jacqueline said. "I think it all started after we started working for Mrs. Gilbert."

"Maybe he's just tired of working for her, I mean we all are right?" Aina asked as Chan nodded in agreement.

"You know... she's always asking him to stay back alot," Jacqueline said out loud, with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"So she's working him harder than us? Is that what you're saying?" Aina asked.

"Uhhh... maybe. Let's just go to bed," Jacqueline said before turning off the lights and the girls went to bed without giving it a second thought.

* * * *

The next day Mrs. Gilbert brought all the interns to aconference room. When they entered Ms. Holmes as well as Mr. Sellers were there.

"Good morning everyone," Ms. Holmes greeted.

"Good morning," the interns said as they all took aseat.

"Well just so you know, none of you are in trouble, and we still haven't made a decision on the in-studio," Mr. Sellers started."But we've decided to give some of you a break away from Mrs. Gilbert."

Let it be me. Let it be me. Let it be me, Joe chanted in his head.

"Yes, so there will be two of you who will be personal assistants to TBWTLNJ, one of you to be Mr. Sellers personal assistant, while the other two will stay with Mrs. Gilbert," Ms. Holmes explained.

"Because she's a drama queen," Mr. Sellers said with asmug smile on his face causing everyone, other than Mrs. Gilbert, to chuckle abit.

"Okay," Ms. Holmes said after getting the smile off her face and clearing her throat. "Ms. Chen, you shall be Mr. Sellers assistant, Mr. Judd and Ms. Andrada , you shall be TBWTLNJ's assistants, and Mr. Jonas and Ms. Delancy, you'll stay with Mrs. Gilbert. Everyone have any questions? No? Alright, Mr. Judd and Ms. Andrada will you follow me please."

As Aina left with Ms. Holmes she looked back to the others. Her eyes immediately met Joe's. She gave him a soft encouraging smile. Joe noticed Mrs. Gilbert's unpleasant expression and decided against smiling back. Instead he just sat back in his chair.

Ms. Holmes lead Aina and Rahul to the TTR lobby.

"Boys," Ms. Holmes said to get the attention of TBWTLNJ."These are your new assistants. I'll leave you all to introductions. If either of you have any questions or anything you have my number."

"Hey, I'm Sam and this is James, Anthony, and..."

"And I'm Alden," he said as he stepped forward to shake Aina's hand. "And you are?"

"I'm Aina and this is Rahul," she said slipping her hand out of his.

"Don't mind him, he's a little... hormonal," Anthony said. "You look familiar, have we met before this?"

"Not formally, I helped with wardrobe at the photo shoot a while ago."

"Oh that's right, I remember now, well it's nice to meet you."

"So... do you guys know much about us?" Sam asked.

Aina looked over and saw Rahul shaking his head. "Well, I did buy your CD earlier this summer, but I don't know much else about you guys," she said.

"What does TB... whatever, stand for?" Rahul asked.

"It stands for Those Boys With The Last Name of Jonas," Anthony said.

This caused Rahul to give them a whatever-floats-your-boat look.

"It's a little confusing, we know," Sam said giving a little chuckle.

"Why don't you change it to Named Jonas?" Aina asked. "It's a lot shorter and easier to say."

"Well, it's already out there, so there isn't much turning back now," Sam said chuckling some more.

"Okay guys we should get to the bus now," James said looking up from his iPhone.

"Bus?" Aina asked.

"Yeah we actually have a little concert at a club soon and we need to do a sound check," James said.

"So do you guys really have the last name Jonas?" Rahul asked.

"Yeah, we're all cousins... well except for Alden and Anthony, their identical twins as you can see," Sam said.

"You know one of the interns has the last name Jonas. He doesn't think you're related though," Aina mentioned.

"Really? We should meet him sometime. You never know, we might be distant cousins," Anthony said as he got on the bus.

While on the bus on the way to the club Aina and Rahul found out that James was the businessman type, he was usually always serious, Sam was usually the one to start writing a song and always had his creative juices flowing, Anthony was more into instruments and the music behind the lyrics than anything else, and Alden as Anthony called him was hormonal, a total flirt.

"What advice would you guys give to someone who's... well not shy, but a bit self-conscious about performing?" Aina asked.

"Best bet is to start small, with maybe friends or family, then work up from there," Sam said.

"So Aina," Alden said taking a seat next to her and putting his arm around her shoulders, "you have a boyfriend?"

Aina looked around seeing the other boys roll there eyes before saying, "No, I don't."

"Well then maybe you could bring me one of your friend's songs and I could take a look at it over dinner or something on Saturday?"

"Actually I have plans that day."

"Ooo... Al just got burned!" Anthony said.

"Well, how about Sunday?" Alden asked rubbing his thumb on Aina's arm.

"Ummm... yeah... sure," Aina said a little unnerved.
Sign up to rate and review this story