Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Commercial

by joy2008 0 reviews

Commercial

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-23 - 285 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note:Okay this isn't actually part of the story. The first set of readers for this fic wanted to kill Alden, as I assume you all do too. So to satisfy some of them I wrote this. But seriously think of this as a... commercial or something. It was actually really fun to write.



Alden stepped out of TTR for that last time and got into the limo.

I don't need those guys or that bitch Aina. I can have whoever I want, Alden thought to himself while in the limo.

After a while the limp stopped and Alden stepped out to go pack his things. When he entered his room there were two beautiful young ladies waiting as if sent from some higher power.

"As great as it is to see such beauty in my room, I just have to ask. Who are you?" Alden asked with a smirk on his face.

"I'm Loretta and this is Chelsea," Loretta introduced.

"And we're here to kill you," Chelsea finished.

Alden was in shock before Maddie, their accomplice, jumped out of the closet and Kina, another accomplice, came out of the bathroom. They all jumped on him, stuffed him and his things into various suit cases and trash bags.

"Why are you taking his stuff?" Maddie asked the other three girls.

"So that we can sell them on eBay, duh," Kina said.

"Oh, great idea. Do I get a cut?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah sure, we are Jonas Sisters after all."

The girls left the hotel undetected and to the back alley where Kennedy was waiting in their getaway van. They left with Alden still in a suit case to do, you know... stuff, to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story