Categories > Original > Romance > Just You and Me

Chapter 30 One Last Time

by joy2008 0 reviews

Just You and Me Chapter 30

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-23 - Updated: 2008-09-24 - 1012 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 30 One Last Time

As predicted, Mrs. Gilbert asked Joe to come with her to her loft to get the schedules.

The interns and Mrs. Gilbert walked out of TTR after work. Mrs. Gilbert watched Joe walk Aina to their limo. They had a new driver today.

"I guess having Mrs. Gilbert see Arthur drive us would be a bit suspicious," Aina said quietly.

"Yeah it would," was Joe's simple reply as he saw Mrs. Gilbert get into the limo.

"Nothing too bad will happen," Chan said. "Just think positive. After this, she's gone."

"Thanks Chan-chan," Joe said.

The interns wished Joe good luck before entering the limo.

"Chan's right, don't worry. Everything's gonna turn out fine," Aina said.

"Okay, well, I should go," Joe said before leaning in and giving her a kiss goodbye.

Aina got into the limo and they were off. Joe walked over to Peter's limo and sat a little ways away from Mrs. Gilbert. She was quiet for a while, almost like she was ignoring him. The silence soon ended.

"Didn't I tell you that you shouldn't produce personal relationships within the company?" Mrs. Gilbert asked in a quiet voice so that Peter couldn't hear, but still in her normal cold tone.

"Umm... yeah, you did," Joe said.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to make up for disobeying me."

Once they entered her loft Mrs. Gilbert entered her room and handed Joe the schedules. He placed them in his back pocket as she undressed and got herself situated.

"I'm waiting for my massage Joe," she said as she laid faced down on her bed. Joe just stood there looking at the carpet floor. After a few moments she turned to see Joe, in the same spot he was in before and not moving. She got up and slowly walked toward him still completely naked. "Would you like to receive a massage tonight instead?" She asked in a whisper.

Joe's head shot up surprised at what she said and also surprised that she was so close. Mrs. Gilbert started massaging Joe's groin.

This isn't happening, Joe thought as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Don't fight it," Mrs. Gilbert whispered before nibbling on his ear. "That's it Joe," she continued to say as she felt him harden.

Why am I getting hard from this psycho bitch?

Mrs. Gilbert then led him to a couch. He fell back when his legs hit the couch. Mrs. Gilbert then straddled him. She started grinding into him loving the feeling of him brushing against her. Joe's mind began to cloud, he couldn't think clearly anymore. It actually felt good, like in his dreams, his dreams with Aina. His mind was no longer in charge of his body. With eyes still closed Joe subconsciously grinded back. He was losing it quick. He couldn't think anymore, his mind was a complete blank. All he could do was feel. He felt a sensation that was new to him. Soon enough he was at his end and came with a groan and whispered one simple word, "Aina."

"What did you say?" Mrs. Gilbert asked infuriated.

Joe's eyes snapped open, "Oh shit," were the first words out of his mouth. What do I do now? No one told me the rest of the plan, Joe thought.

Joe didn't need to do anything. Right then Mr. Gilbert came in through the door and Mrs. Gilbert jumped off of Joe.

"You may go home now Joe," was all he said leaving Mrs. Gilbert slightly confused.

Without a single word Joe was running to the door and out to the street. Joe noticed the wet spot on the front of his pants and thanked God that Jacqueline made him buy that long coat that he was now wearing. "Peter?" Joe called out when he was out on the street.

"I'm right here, Mr. Jonas," Peter said walking up to him from behind, with a camera in his hands.

"I want to go home now," Joe said as he took off the wire he was wearing.

When Joe got to the penthouse he was bombarded by questions from his friends.

"Wait," Joe said putting up his hands. "Let me just... I need to... just wait," he sighed and went straight for the shower.

"Guys, I think we should give him some room," Aina said. "I mean, this is hard for him."

Everyone agreed and went into their respective bed rooms.

When Joe came out of the bathroom he saw Aina sitting on a couch alone. He walked over and sat down next to her.

"You don't want to be alone for a little longer?" Aina asked.

"I don't want to be alone tonight," Joe said.

"We all can have another sleepover in the living room," Aina suggested.

"No, I want it to be just you and me."

"Okay," she said wrapping her arms around his shoulders to get him to lean on her.

Joe gladly leaned into her their heads touching, temple to temple. The rest of the night was filled with silence, but none of them minded.

* * * *

The next morning Joe woke up in his bed only to be face to face with Aina, who was still sleeping. For about five minutes he just watched her sleep. The next thing he knew Aina heaved a sigh before her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," she said with a smile on her face.

"Good morning," Joe said with a smile to match hers.

"You were watching me sleep?"

Joe just nodded and Aina let out a little giggle. She then moved a little closer and placed her hand on the side of his face simply caressing it. Joe placed his hand on her waist and played with the hem of her shirt. It was Saturday, their day off, so they spent half an hour like this. Their eyes soon closed, but they weren't sleeping. Every once in a while one would lightly kiss the other, but they were just mostly laying there breathing each other in and just being with each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story