Categories > Original > Drama > The Newlyweds

Chapter 4 The 'After Party'

by joy2008 0 reviews

The Newlyweds Chapter 3

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-09-29 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 1248 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: I still don't own/know the Jonas Brother.

And to whoever is reading Stupid Boy I'm sorry for not updating. I haven't written anything... again. I'm just so behind on homework and stuff (which I should be doing now) that I haven't had time to. I'll try to update that as soon as possible.

Chapter 4 The "After Party"

The party was over and everyone was gone. Joe and Aina were cleaning up with the help of Larissa, Jenna, and Kevin.

"Really mom, you and dad just go to bed. We'll clean up everything down here," Aina said and she took the garbage bag away from her mom. "And we'll try to keep the noise down," she added as an after thought.

"Okay sweetie, thank you," Lydia said before walking upstairs with her husband.

"So you gonna tell us now?" Jenna asked while she, Larissa, and Aina were in the living room.

"Oh yeah that's right... what did you want to know again?" Aina asked.

Jenna threw a dirty rag at her. "Stop, you know what I'm talking about. Come on, before the guys come out here and ruin our girl time."

Kevin and Joe were cleaning up the kitchen at the moment, leaving the girls to talk.

"Alright, alright, don't get your panties in a wad,"Aina said while picking up scattered plastic cups and plates. "He asked last week. You know the 2 year anniversary of when we all met for the first time?" Aina looked up and saw Jenna and Larissa sitting on the couch nodding their head and listening intently. "You don't have to stop cleaning."

"Oh sorry," Larissa said as she and Jenna got up and continued to clean up as they listened to Aina's story.

"So anyways, he just called me when he was at work told me to get ready for dinner and to use a dress."

"So you actually used a dress?" Larissa asked semi-jokingly.

"Don't sidetrack her. Go on with the story," Jenna said wanting to get to the good part.

"Yes, I wore a dress. Well, we went out to dinner. He said that he wanted to go out because of the whole 2 year thing."

"So he proposed in the restaurant during a lovely candlelit dinner?" Jenna asked with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"No," Aina said with a laugh as the dreamy look instantly left Jenna's face. "He took me to a park, said some sweet things along with I love you, and then he proposed."

"That's pretty romantic. It would be even more romantic if we actually saw it instead of your dry rendition," Larissa said.

"Hey, I'm just an accountant. I'm not all that great with words and feelings," Aina said.

"Why did your parent's know about this before we did?" Larissa asked.

"Oh my gosh," Aina gushed. "He asked for permission," she squealed.

"Awww," Jenna and Larissa said in perfect unison.

"I know!" Aina squealed again as she jumped around alittle bit.

"So, why didn't you tell us?" Larissa asked again.

"And was that ring on your finger when we were looking for houses?" Jenna repeated her question earlier as well.

"I wanted to tell you guys, but I didn't really know how to. I didn't exactly tell you guys I got accepted to UH. I waited until you asked me." Jenna and Larissa nodded to themselves knowing it was true. "I just waited 'till you guys saw the ring, but Joe had to resize it 'cause he brought my old high school class ring to the jeweler to make sure the size was right, but it was just a little too big."

"We just got it back yesterday," Joe said coming into the room.

"This ring is beautiful, Joe," Larissa said admiring it.

"Who knew he had such good taste in jewelry Josephina," Kevin said letting out a chuckle.

"Jealous because I didn't have to ask mom to help me?" Joe said back before they got into a light wrestling match.

They all finished cleaning up the living room and they all flopped onto the couches exhausted.

"You guys," Jenna whined a little. "I can't believe I failed my exam."

"Babe, you don't know that yet."

"Isn't there a number you can call?" Aina asked herself.

"You can call!?!" Jenna exclaimed before being shushed by the others. "Sorry."

"I think that's what my cousin did last year, it's usually for hospitals so that they know your exam status when someone sends in an application, but you can call them too I think," Aina said.

"Do you know the number? Could I call them now? How long do I have to wait?" Jenna asked a little anxious.

"Umm... I think you can call three days after you take your exam or something, but you should check before calling."

"Don't worry about it so much. Let's just hang out for now and you can find out the number and everything tomorrow morning," Larissa suggested.

Jenna sighed before agreeing. The rest of the night was spent talking and reminiscing on old times. They ended up falling asleep in the Andrada's living room floor.

--- --- --- ---

The next morning Jenna woke up and went straight to Aina's den to use her computer. Aina woke up a few minutes later and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. The smell of bacon soon woke Kevin up and he walked into the kitchen. He snuck up behind Aina wrapping his arms around her waist saying, "I would expect you to be on the computer finding out that number."

"No Accountemps said they'd call me," Aina said as Kevin jerked back a little, but not letting go.

"You three look so alike from behind," he said laughing giving Aina a little squeeze before letting go.

"What are you doing with my woman?" Joe said with ayawn and his hair disheveled.

"Stealing her from you," Kevin said jokingly.

Joe growled at him before giving Aina a kiss and taking over the stove. "Keep your hands off my woman bro, the last guy that tried anything got banned from TTR," Joe said with a smug smile on his face.

"How'd you know it was her anyways, they all look the same from behind," Kevin asked.

"Some husband you are. I can tell the difference."

"Care to share, Joseph," Aina asked as she finished setting up plates on the countertop of the kitchen island.

"That's my little secret baby. Just be happy I can tell the difference."

"The difference in what?" Larissa asked walking into the kitchen and sitting down on a stool.

"The difference between you, me, and Jenna from behind," Aina explained.

"Aina has a better ass," Larissa said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"See Kev, even Larissa knows," Joe said laughing. "Oris that why you were all over my fiancée?”

The three laughed as Larissa sat there a little lost. Aina was about to explain, but Jenna chose that moment to come running into the kitchen.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Jenna said as she ran. "Guess what?" She asked when she got into the kitchen.

The laughter stopped as they looked at her questioningly.

"Okay, what?" Larissa asked.

"I passed my exam!" Jenna said.

After all the congratulations were done they decided to go out to dinner. Jenna spent most of the afternoon researching hospitals deciding on which ones she'd like to apply too.
Sign up to rate and review this story