Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise(Jonas Brothers story)

Alone Time More Like Wrong Time

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-02 - 1406 words - Complete

0Unrated
“How do I look you guys?” I ask doing my 20th twirl in the last 5mins.
“You look great.” Moondust says.
“Why are you so dressed up Starshine?” Shootingstar asks look irritated by my constant question. It’s not my fault I wanna look perfect for tonight.
“I don’t know what your talking about I’m not dressed up.” I look down low top yellow converses, mid thigh gray cargo shorts, with a yellow undershirt with a teal over shirt and a plain black vest.
“Ok maybe I’m just a lil over the top but I think I have a good chance with Ryan and I have to look good.”
“What about Joe?”
“He has a girlfriend and he hurt me by going back to her.”
“I know. Just be careful.” they come and attack me with a big group hug. I’ve never felt so loved. Ding Dong.
“I got it.” I yell running down the stairs. I swing open the door. Staring at me is a sexy man.
“Hey Starshine.” he says leaning against the door frame. In my head lights flashed and a neon sign flashed HOT MAMA!
“You ready to go?” I ask.
“More than ready.”
I yell back at the girls, “See you later.”
I put my arm through his.
“So were are we going?” I ask as he helps me into his black Escalade.
“It is a surprise but it will be secluded though.”
“O boy we will be alone you better not try anything.” I say flirting. I can only hope he will try something.
“O don’t worry I wont try a lot.” he looks over at me. I laugh and punch him in the shoulder.
~~~~~!!!!~~~~~
“Ok open your eyes.” Ryan says moving his hands from my eyes.
We are at the beach and there is a blanket set up with a basket of food.
“Wow this is beautiful.” I say turning to look at him.
“I figured we could eat then watch the sun set. Eat some dessert then do some more talking.”
“Sounds perfect to me.”
We sit down on the blanket.
****
“Nick come on she’s never going to talks to me again.” I say plopping down on to the couch.
“And who’s fault is that big bro? that’s right yours.”
“Nick you don’t have to rub it in.” Kevin comes in with three jackets.
“Why do you have my jacket?” I ask looking back and forth between him and Nick.
“We are tired of you moping around so we are taking you to the beach to have a bond fire.”
“I don’t want to.” I whine like a five year old.
They drag my sorry but off the couch and we go to the beach. The ride there was very quite.
“The beach is empty.” Nick says jumping out of the car.
“That’s strange.” I say getting out behind Nick.
“Lets walk around and find a good spot and we will camp there.” Kevin says looking out across the beach.
After a good bit of walking we start to come up on this couple that are pretty dang close.
“Looks like we’re not alone.” I whisper to Kevin.
“Ya. We will just go around them.”
The girl giggles. I know that giggle. That giggle was heard when I had yogurt on my chin. The guys look at me they know who that girl is. We inch forward carefully so were not seen. I just wanna see who the guy is. We end up a yard away. They kiss. A pain shot through my heart. Starshine pulled away and I see who the guy is . Ryan Sheckler. It feels like she has stuck a knife in me and she is twisting it. I cant stand it a second longer I take off running Kevin and Nick follow me.
****
“The sun set is so beautiful.” I say looking across the ocean while the sun is setting.
“Yeah I missed this.” he said taking my hand in his. My cheeks start to burn.
I turn and look at him. Our noses are merely a few inches. I breath in his sweet out take. I close my eyes and our lips touch. My automatically close my eyes. He quickly pulls away to make sure it is ok with me. I open my eyes all I can do is look back at him. He kisses me again. A squeal of a girl cracks through the night air. We are startled we pull away like what we are doing is wrong. We look around to see where the squeal came from. Behind Ryan come s brunette girl running down the beach. She is clearly yelling Ryan’s name. The girl is a yard away.
“Ryan what are you doing here?” she asks confused.
“Talking to a friend like I told you I was doing tonight Stefine.” Ryan says standing up.
“Ah this is your friend.” the girl says with a smirk.
“Ya Stefine it is no reason to be jealous.” he says. Ouch that hurt. Did we just not kiss.
“O don’t worry I’m not.” she does her little smirk that says “you worthless piece of trash”. “After all I am your girlfriend.” she emphasis on the word girlfriend.
Ryan looks back at me with a look that says I’m so sorry. I ignore him. I don’t want him to know that I’m hurt. Against my will I talk to her.
“Hi I’m Starshine his friend.” I stick out my hand even though I don’t want her to touch it, but after all I am a big girl.
“Stefine.” she says with yet another smirk. She doesn’t take my hand. I pull it back a lil hurt even though I didn’t want her to take it.
“Ok I will be going home now.” I bend down and grab my shoes.
“I’ll give you a ride.” Ryan says starting to pick up the stuff but Stefine starts to whine and that she wants to spend time with him.
“That’s ok I can get a ride or walk.” I leave.
I don’t have enough money for a cab. I pull out my phone and dial Shootingstar’s number. Crap straight to voicemail. Moondust is at work and so is Mr. Foggybottoms because him and Moondust have the same work schedule. I start to mentally list people when I think of someone totally obvious. I dial his number. It starts to ring. Please pick up. Please pick
up.
“Hello.” a male voice says.
“Hey Nick it’s Starshine. Can you possibly do me the biggest favor ever?” I ask practically begging.
“Sure what is it?”
“Can you come and pick me up. I’ll explain the whole story in the car if you come and pick me up.” I said hopefully giving him a reason to come and get me.
“Ok but you owe me.” Nick says with a laugh. A laugh that is directed towards my desperateness.
“Thanks Nick. I’m at the beach in front of Janie’s Milk Carton Factory.”
“Ok I’ll be there in 10mins.” I close my phone. I let out a sigh of thankfulness that I didn’t have to walk cause lets face it I wouldn’t have made it home. 11mins. Later I am sitting in the car with Nick.
“So I’m ready for the story.” he says doing a quick glance at me.
I tell him the story and he gets very quiet.
“Why are you so quit?” I ask.
“I don’t know if I should say anything about it.” Nick said.
“Nick you can tell me anything.”
“Ok but you’ve got to promise not to say anything.”
“I promise.”
“Do you pinky promise?” he asks sticking out his pinky.
“I pinky promise.” he pulls into my driveway. He turns off the car and the headlights off and starts.
“We was walking down the beach tonight and Joe saw you and Ryan kiss and that made him upset. Why I don’t know.” Nick says shrugging his shoulders. His face said different that he really did know why, he just wasn’t gonna tell. That’s fine with me.
“Thanks again Nick I really do owe you one.” I say leaning over and giving him a peck on the cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story