Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise(Jonas Brothers story)

I'm Seeing Stars

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-26 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 1055 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Wait, what are you serious?” Shootingstar asked not believing me.
“Yeah we kissed then she showed up and was like I’m his girlfriend back off and I was lick backing off. She wouldn’t even let him take me home.” I stopped thinking about it because it was making me mad all over again.
“Hence why you called Nick.” Moondust said with gathering anger.
“What was her name?”
“Uh…Stefine…I think. You guys that’s 2 guys that are not interested in me.”
“You know what don’t even worry about it because tomorrow we go to the studio and do a read through of the script and meet the other actors.” Shootingstar says clapping her hands together. I laugh and get into my sleeping bag. We are camping out in Shootingstar’s living room.
---------`````~~~~
“Hurry up in the bathroom Moondust.” I whine while beating on the door hope that will make her move it a long quicker.
“Beauty takes time my dear.” She yells from still inside of the bathroom.
I go and sit down on Shootingstars bed.
“What are you doing to wear today Shootingstar?”
“White skinni jeans, black cami with a red see through poke a dot shirt.” she bends down and pulls out a pair of red Chuck Taylor’s. “ and of course red chucks.” she says with a big smile. “How about you partner?”
“I’m gonna wear black leg warmers, lime green heels, a faded and ripped one that one I got from Abercrombie & Fitch, that bright green under armor, & a purple short sleeved half buttoned shirt.” I say.
“Sweet mama your gonna look smoking hot.”
“Who’s going to look smoking hot?” Moondust asks coming out of the bathroom finally.
I stare at how good she looks. She did something different with her hair. She had her usual faded jeans on but they look also look different. She is wearing hot pink and lime green DC’s she never wears tennis shoes. She puts on a pink Hollister shirt to complete this look. I like this look a lot.
“Wow, you look wow.” is I manage. I laugh.
“Thanks your turn Starshine.
---------------------------------
We finish getting ready and we start to the studio.
“I’m a little nervous.” I say. Don’t puke. Don’t puke. I chant to myself.
“Me 2.” Shootingstar chimes in.
“Me twee.” Moondust completes the saying.
“Do you know who all is going to be in the movie?” Moondust asks directing her gaze to Shootingstar.
“Besides JB, uh, John Travolta, Owen Wilson, Jackie Chan, Will Smith, Queen Latifa, & Steve Martin.” she says. “ I don’t remember the rest.”
“Man that like amazing those people are so amazing.” I say.
“We’re here.” Moondust sings.
“Sweet mama.” Shootingstar says shutting off the engine.
“Let’s blow their minds.” I say still secretly scared. I put a smile on my face. We go through security and then we run into our first big star. Kevin Costner.
“Hello ladies it’s going to be great working together.”
“Ya.” we get out before he’s off like a bullet.
“He probably has to go to the bathroom he did drink a lot.” says a woman’s voice.
I turn around and I come face to face with Demi Moore. She’s like really pretty.
“Your Demi Moore.” Moondust mumbles. I slap her.
“Duh.”
“Sorry your just a normal that just so happens to be on T.V.” Nice cover I think. Demi laughs.
“You girls are funny.”
“Ok ladies and gentlemen if I could have you all come over to the table we will start.” Steven freaking Spielberg says.
I practically run over to the table. I sit next to Johnny Depp and Joe Jonas. What luck.
“Hey Joe.” I say chippie.
“Hey.” then he goes back to ignoring me.
I go to my left and try him.
“Hi I’m Starshine.” Johnny turns and looks at me.
“Hey I’m Johnny Depp. I love your name.”
“Thank you. Now I don’t want to sound crazy or anything but I love you.”
“Nah its cool I like crazy plus from what I’ve heard about you I’m already a fan of yours.” I didn’t get a chance to ask who was talking about me when Steven interrupted.
“Ok we are going to go around the room and tell who you are a chance to brag. Let’s start with Steve Martin.”
“Hey everyone I’m Steve Martin.”
“I’m Moondust Farmer.”
“Shootingstar Ryanheart.”
“Johnny Depp.”
Great my turn. I do the impossible. Stumble standing up.
“Sorry I’m a klutz.” they all laugh.
“I’m Starshine James.” I sit down.
“Joe Jonas.”
“Nick Jonas.”
“Frankie Jonas.”
“Kevin Jonas.”
“Rachelle Michaels.”
“Brenda Song.”
“Adam Savani.”
I can hear Moondust now man he is hot.
“Brenden Urie.”
“Ryan Ross.” OMG PANIC! YES.
“John Walker.”
“Spencer.”
“Julia Roberts.”
“Will Smith.”
“Jackie Chan.”
“Brenden Cyrus.”
“Robert Patterson.”
“Chad Michael Murry.”
“John Travolta.”
“Owen Wilson.”
“Lucy Lou.”
“Drew Berrymore.”
“Diana Kenton.”
“Queen Latifa.”
“Cameron Diaz.”
“Jennifer Lopez.”
“Kevin Costner.”
“Ashton Kutcher.”
“John Stamos.”
“Demi Moore.”
“Molly Shannon.”
“And we all know I’m Steven Spielberg.” we all start to clap and cheer.
“Shall we the reading.”
“Ya.” we all shout.
~~~~~~```~~``~
Thank you so much for having me in this movie.” I say hugging Nick and Kevin. I fell like I’m floating on a cloud.
“No, thank you, you kept us from working with pop divas.” Kevin said laughing. I look over at Joe who remains silent. He’s looking pretty good today.
“How do you feel about us in the movie Joe?” Moondust asks.
“Huh, o yeah great.” he says slipping back into his other world. He’s probably daydreaming about is girlfriend Brenda.
“Watcha guys doing tomorrow?” Kevin asks.
“We are moving everything into the loft finally.” Shootingstar answers.
“Do you need some manly help?” Nick asks flexing is muscles. Me and the girls exchange a look.
“Sure. We sure could manliness.” Shootingstar says giving Nick a sweet little kiss. I wish I could kiss Joe again. I shake my head hoping to get that thought out of my head.
“Ok we will be there bright and early 9:00 o’clock.” Kevin says.
“We was thinking more around 6.”
Their eyes widen.
“Fine.” they say still in shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story