Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise(Jonas Brothers story)

How Can Things Go From Perfect to Horrific in a Matter of Seconds

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-03 - Updated: 2008-11-04 - 2460 words - Complete

0Unrated
“The guys are late.” Moondust complains.
“Well I cant say I’m not surprised.” I say with a sigh.
“You know how those diva’s can be.” Shootingstar says looking up from her nails.
“Glad I’m not a diva.” Moondust says packing the rest of her things from her room.
“Pssssh right.” I say helping with the rest of the boxes.
Shootingstar puts tape on the very last box, “Think that’s all of it.” she says looking at the open empty room.
“Ya I think so.” Moondust says, “What time is it.”
I pull out my phone. “7:30.” I put my phone back in my pants pocket.
“They are over an hour late.” Shootingstar saying shaking her head in disappointment.
“Lets start loading.” I say not wanting to get into this.
“We said to meet us here at Moondust’s house right?” Shootingstar asked hoping that is why they aren’t here.
“No we said here.” I said sadly.
We load up the SUV and we are off. 30 minutes later the guys pull up at the loft. Kevin jumps out and runs over to us.
“Now before you guys say anything we come bearing with morning drinks.” Kevin says with a pleading look remorse.
“Fine we forgive you.” I say I cant resist that look.
“Yes!” he runs back to the car Kevin, Nick, and Joe come out with drinks in their hands.
Joe hands me mine, “Thanks Joe.” I take it and give him a kiss on his cheek.
“Your welcome Star.” he says giving me a hug. He seems in a better mood. As soon as his arms circled around me I was no longer here at the front lawn of the loft but once again in the Joe zone. I look up at him and smile. I’m reluctant to let go but his girlfriend could appear at any moment. AGAIN! I slowly back away and clear my throat.
“Now that you two are done showing your friendly emotions lets get the ladies unpacked.” Kevin says coming up behind a red face Joe and grabbing his shoulders.
“I think we should strategize how we will do this.” Moondust says walking into the loft with a box.
“Should we go to each room all of us and unpack one room at a time or should we break off and two go to each room?” Shootingstar asked with raised eyebrows.
“Hmm well I think two in each room.” Nick states.
“Ya I’m just a wee bit Closter phobic. Come on Kevin we’ll start in the kitchen.” Moondust grabs Kevin’s hand and drags him to the kitchen.
“Nickpoo lets take the living room.” Shootingstar says intertwine her fingers with his.
“Joe I guess you’re my unpacking buddy.” I say smiling. We get to have some alone time.
“Lets get a move on we’ll take the movie room.” Joe says pulling me onto his back. The thing is with Joe there is never a dull moment. We make a dramatic entrance. We are flying like planes. We crash and fall to the ground. We laugh like there is no tomorrow.
“What are you guys laughing about?” Nick asks appearing in the doorway.
We look up from our tangled bodies, “Nothing.”
Nick just stands there and stares. We stare right back. He gets tired of it and walks back to the living room.
******
Starshine gets up. She bends down & helps me up. I’m so glad we are friends and it’s not awkward anymore and we can talk now.
“Me too.” I look at her.
“Did I just say that out loud?”
“Ya.” she giggles.
“Ooppsie.” crap I said that out loud. Bad mouth. Change the subject. “I say we put the couch by the window. The T.V. close to the door way there.” I say pointing to the opposite wall in the right corner that I said for the couch to go in.
“That sounds good but the T.V. needs to be on the left side of the doorway.” she says with a smirky smile and a point of her finger.
I lightly tap my finger to my chin.
“Ok your the girl.” I say shrugging my shoulders. I’m going to get her to go my way.
“What’s that suppose to mean?” she asks with a cocked eyebrow.
“Nothing it’s just like a girl to want to do the opposite as a guy says.” I say cocking my eyebrow.
“Ah so you think you know how a woman’s mind works?”
“No, I’m just pointing out the obvious.” I say.
“Just to prove a point.” she says getting up to move the to were I said.
But she just moves the T.V. an inch farther from where I said to put it. She didn’t do what I thought. It must have showed on my face cause she asked, “What did I not do what you thought I’d do? You thought I would move it to your spot just to say I’m not like most girls but by moving it there I would be.” she said finally breathing. She was talking so fast.
“I uh.” speechless.
“Put that in your pipe and smoke it.” she playfully walks over to the first box and opens it. I stand there dumb founded.
“You gonna help Joe?” she asks looking up from the box.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````~~~~~~~
“Joe I’m really impressed after being to your house so many times I didn’t know that you could cook.” Shootingstar said taking a bite of her home made pizza.
“I’m full of many surprises.” I say looking directly at Star, and she knew that I was directing that toward her.
“The kitchen looks great.” Star says putting her paper plate in the trash can.
“You don’t think it’s to much?” Kevin asks with a are you serious look.
“Psssssh the cows & chickens aren’t to much.” she says being sarcastic.
I let out a loud snort. They turn and look at me, “What?”
They laugh.
“Moondust your sure have had a lot of Monsters today.” Kevin says concerned.
“You if you have to many you can die.” Star states.
“I’ve only had 3.” she says like its nothing.
“No more!” Shootingstar said.
“Fine.” Moondust says laughing like she is high.
“You know what we should do when we get done with the rest of the rooms?” I say.
“What?” they ask.
“A dance off.”
“I like it.” Nick says. He stands up and starts to dance well at least I think its dancing but it could be him having a dry heave attack.
“That’s not dancing Nick that’s well I’m not sure what that was.” Kevin says.
“We will settle this on the dance floor.” Nick says very serious.
“Ok but when I kick your skinny white butt don’t go crying to mama.” I say in a tone that says you cant touch this.
“Lets go Joe before you hurt yourself.” Star says latching onto my arm. We start to walk I turn and tell Nick I’m watching him. She laughs and pulls me into the movie room. I flip the switch and the lights flicker. There is only 5 boxes left to unpack. She plops down on the couch in front of the window were I said we should put it. See I get some say at least.
“What’s left in those boxes Starshine?” I ask plopping down next to her.
“Umm movies that we will put around the flat screen.” did I ever mention that Shootingstar’s dad and mom are both heart surgeons to be exact. “Then those two boxes are some black lights and one funny looking lamps and that last box is pictures.”
We start to put up the movies.
“You sure do have a lot of scary movies.” I say.
“We LOVE scary movies even though they scare the crap out of us.” She says trying to make a scary face but all she seemed to do is make a cute face.
“Just wait I’ll show you scary.” I say putting up the last movie case.
“I’ll be waiting. Lets put up the lights then we will be done then we can chill ax for a while.” she says opening the boxes.
“Are we putting them up all over the room.”
“Ya that way when we watch a movie or something we so we can see so we wont trip and fall.”
“Ya we wouldn’t want one of you pretty lil ladies getting hurt.” I say in a baby voice.
She slowly walks up to me, “You think I’m pretty?” her face turns all serious.
“Of course.” she moves closer we become nose to nose. I swallow hard I’m more than certain she can hear me do it. She flips the switch and the lights go off. I didn’t realize we were that close to the door. I look around and the she had turned on the black lights. I look back into her eyes and they look around the room again.
“It looks really cool.” I walk over to the window.
She breaths a sigh. “Ya that’s kinda the point.”
I put my face into my hands. Just breath Joe. I jerk my head up. Idea. It’s the perfect time to scare her. I open the curtains. Wait a few seconds then I scream. “OMYGOSH there’s something is outside.” her face looks unterrified. I close the curtains and tackle her to the couch.
***
The next thing I know Joe tackles me and I’m on the couch. The breath has been knocked out of me.
“Nice try Joe but we are on the 3rd story. They would have to have a big ladder to reach us..” he’s such a dork. But a hot one at that.
“Fine I’ll just have to tickle you since I didn’t scare you.” he starts out by trying to tickle my feet. I didn’t laugh.
“Are you not tickles on your feet?” he asks.
“Nope.” I thought he would give up. No such luck he moves onto my knees. Still not a peek of laughter comes out of me.
“Man I will find your tickle spot.” he says with an evil smile.
Don’t go for the sides please skip them. I start to chant. Answering my chants he skips and go’s to my arm pits, but I didn’t laugh. That didn’t make him happy. I start to laugh.
“Does that tickle?”
“No just the look on your face is funny.”
“Do I look that bad or something?”
“No, your just so concentrated.”
His hands slides to my stomach down to my sides and starts to tickle me. I laugh. He keeps squeezing and all I can do is laugh. I think I might have even let out a snort.
“I’ve won. You’re tickles. Ha.” he says with a cute boyish grin.
“Ya well u guess it’s mine turn to find yours.” I say.
“I’m telling you I’m not tickles.”
“Well we’ll see about that I’m going from head to toe if I have to be prepared.”
“Ok but you wont here a peek of laughter out of me.”
I tickle his feet. Nothing. Then I go to his legs nothing. The sides I get a small quince of laughter. I look up at him and give him a smile that says I’m going to find that spot. Prepare to be wrong buddy boy. I go to the pits not even a peep.
“See I told you not tickles.” he says lifting his arms in triumph.
“O don’t think I’m done.” he gets a surprised look on his face.
“I’m determined to make you laugh.”
How am I going to do this. I bring my mouth to his ear. I whisper ever so gently, “Anything yet?”
No laugh just a sigh and a husky voice that says, “No.”
“Must keep going then.” he shutters but in a good way. I take his earlobe between my teeth and let it gently to through. He mutter yet another sigh but no laugh. I do the same thing to the other ear. I get to so caught up in the moment that I forget why I am doing what I am doing until I hear his laugh. I am kissing him down the jaw he must have laughed because my hair rubbed against his neck. I once I got the laugh I kept on doing what I was doing. I smile at his laugher though.
“I guess you win, hair on the neck.” I pull my hair back and start to kiss his neck then go back to his strong jaw. His smile slips from his face and he has a look of pleasure in its place. He tries to return what I’m doing to him but I won’t let him it’s my turn. I give him a light peek on the cheek and I stand up with a satisfaction that I got to him. He grabs me around the wrist and tries to pull me back to him but I take off running around the room.
“You can’t catch me.” I tease. I stick my tongue out at him. He leaps off the couch fast that it startles me. He growls and I run around he captures me. He drags me back to the couch.
“I’ve got you know my little pretty.” he says with a cackle.
“No, evil witch don’t eat me.” I shutter. “I-I hhhavve cccchhhiickenn blood.”
“I guess I’m in luck then because I love chicken blood.”
“Noooo.” I yell.
I fall to the couch he goes and sits next to me but he trips and falls on me. I laugh. He laughs. I lean up and do the unthinkable well actually I have been thinking about it. It was just a lil peck on the lips. He pecks me back. I do it back to him. He does it back. We exchange about 20 pecks when I just plant one on him. I pull away. Freaking out hoping he wasn’t going to mad but he does the same. I sigh and really give a kiss. Put my hands on his face. He puts his hands in my soft blonde hair. The next thing I know the lights are flipped on and I fall on the floor.
“You guys et up Moondust fainted, and I can‘t get her to wake up.” Kevin yells from the doorway.
Sign up to rate and review this story