Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 12 Long Hours

Theresa and her dumb questions

by crazy_chik 0 reviews

Atlanta gives up helping Neil, and decides to help Theresa instead. But she gets more than she bargained for with a question that will determine whether she can keep her secret,or not.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 212 words

0Unrated
'ello everybody!!! i finally updated this continual story!!!! hope you all like it ma little raviolis!!!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I had finally finished packing, and was regretfully helping Neil pack.

“NO!! That doesn’t go there! It goes here!!!” shouted Neil protectively.
“Arg!!! I give up!!!! I’m gonna help Theresa pack instead!!” I shouted frustrated as I stomped all the way into Theresa’s room.

“Need any help packing?” “No, I’m almost done. Say, are you going with anyone to the dance?” Theresa said with a smile plastered upon her face.

“You look like you want something to happen.” I answered my hazel eyes still wide from the question.

“You still haven’t answered my question.”

“Depends on who asks me. If it’s a retarded nerd, well then the answers no. But if he’s cute, then y-e-s!”

“What if it’s Archie?”

“Don’t even go there Theresa.”

I didn’t really want to be caught in that kind of situation. Besides, it’s only a week away till the dance anyways. That leaves 1 day till Québec, 4 days till that dance. 4 days for Archie to ask me- that is, if he asks me.


````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

ooh bum. that one was long too. they looked longer on Microsoft Word. oh well. r&r!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story