Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 12 Long Hours

Loading Cargo

by crazy_chik 0 reviews

Everybody is loading onto the coach bus, and Atlanta runs into some problems, with her tolerance, hr feelings, and her stomach.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 664 words

0Unrated
mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! that waz some gooood ravioli!!! Wa--- AHHHHHH!!!!! Why did you all just regurgitate yourselves???? That waz disgusting!!!!! Anyways.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WOULD BUS #2 PLEASE START LOADING THE BUS, BUS #2. THANK YOU”

said the loudspeaker. (Who apparently was Ares)

“C’mon guys!! Let’s grab some seats before there’re all taken. I want us to sit close together!!” The others looked at me like I just grew a third eye. “I meant beside each other!!”

The others finally understood what I was trying to get across. “Arch, I forgive you- now come on!!” We walked up onto the high steps of the coach bus, and found seats slightly in middle, but more closer to the front.

N
O H A A
J T
Describing it to the best of my abilities, Neil was 3rd from the front; Archie and I were 4th; Odie and Herry were also 4th; and Jay and Theresa were 5th. We were far away from the back that we couldn’t smell any bathroom dumping- if you know what I mean.
As we got seated, some, actually most teens started to put their carry-ons into the cargo space thingy above them. I was about to ask Archie about it, when I saw him doing the same thing.
“Archie? What are you doing?”
“I’m putting my stuff into the box- thingy.” Uttered Archie coolly.
“What thing?” I replied, looking for embarrassment. And I was very good at embarrassing people.
“The…uh….box….crate…..hole?” Stuttered The Warrior.
I looked at him with one of those ‘I-have-no-idea-what-you’re-talking-about looks.’
“The uh…oh what are they called?” I heard him mutter to himself. I tried hard not to laugh, but he just looks so cute when he’s clueless. Now, I know what you’re all thinking: Atlanta’s friends to all guys. She doesn’t believe in love, or relationship. She will never, ever, ever fall in love. Well, I don’t necessarily like that statement- so whoever wrote it---- is warned!! The first statement is semi-true. I am friends to most guys. The rest I don’t agree with. I do believe is love, and relationships. And I most indefinitely believe in love. And the last declaration is so not true!!! I have always wanted to fall in love; to feel emotions I have not felt before, (btw: I did not love Pan/Phil) to know that someone loves you back……….
Sorry. Sometimes I go off in these things. Btw: this is just between you and me-got it? Okay, so that was kind of a hidden desire for you all. Anyways- back to the story.

The bus ride was torture. Wait, it was worse than torture!! It was the King of Boredom, the Reginald of Recklessness, the Queen of Quiet, and the Taco of Tiredness!!!!! Get the point? Thought so. So, while we were so bored, (we weren’t really that bored) I tried reading my book EVEREST. It didn’t go that well……
“Atlanta, you’re actually reading a book?! Cried the oh so obnoxious Neil.
“Um, yeah. Problem?”
“Don’t you think that’s a little…lame?
“And filing your nails isn’t?
“At least it’s practical.”
“Neil, reading a book is practical. Filing your manicured nails isn’t. Now leave me alone!” I exclaimed.
“FINE!!” fussed Neil.

The first rest stop finally came a 1 ½ hours later.
“Hey, where are we?” Asked Archie, all of a sudden.
“ Kingston.” Answered Theresa, still currently grooving to her ipod.

Lunch consisted of the majority of us going to MR.SUBS for, um, subs. Everybody brought lunch, but I saved my money, and ate a sub consisting of lunch meat, Greek dressing, (well, that’s ironic) cheese, and tomatoes, that Athena had made previously the day before. I bit into the juicy, chewy, goodness. IT WAS SO EXTREMELY GOOD!!!! Then all of a sudden---“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” And we all know who that is.
“What is it now?” I mumbled.


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



money, money ----- r&r!!
Sign up to rate and review this story