Categories > Original > Drama > The Newlyweds

Chapter 14 Not Very Quiet

by joy2008 0 reviews

The Newlyweds Chapter 14

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-15 - 1565 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 14 Not Very Quiet

It was the night before Kevin and Chelsea would be leaving for the tour. Chelsea was in her room while Kevin and Jenna were in theirs.

"I can't believe you're leaving," Jenna pause to take a look at the clock on their side table. It read 11:38 pm. "In 7 hours. I'm gonna miss you." She leaned her head back so that she could look up at him.

"I'm gonna miss you too," he said before leaning down to give her a kiss.

"Then don't leave." Jenna turned her body a little more toward Kevin and started trailing kisses along his neck.

Kevin groaned, loving the feeling. It'd been about aweek since the last time they had sex. "I would love to stay," he said getting a giggle from Jenna in return. "But it's my job, we're gonna need money when we fork over 70,000 dollars for a house," he replied a little breathless.

"Fine." Jenna moved to straddle him. "Just once more before you go then," she said leaning in to kiss him.

Kevin gladly welcomed the kiss, nipping at her bottom lip. Jenna reflexively opened her mouth to grant his tongue entrance. She reached down to the hem of his shirt as he had his hands tangled in her hair. She was about to remove his shirt, but he suddenly pulled away.

"Wait," Kevin said. "We can't do this."

"Why not?" Jenna asked into his neck, still breathless. "It feels like you can," she said about the hardness she felt in the front of his pants, while grinding into him.

"I know that," Kevin said with a chuckle. "It's just that Chelsea's just across the hall."

"So?" Jenna asked confused.

"You're not very quiet," Kevin said simply, pressing his lips together trying not to laugh.

Jenna just sat there with a shocked expression on her face. After a few seconds her face relaxed and she defiantly said, "That is not true."

Kevin let out a snort knowing it was true. "Yeah and I'm always the one to start it," he said sarcastically.

"Are you calling me a whore?"

Kevin erupted in laughter. "Are you serious? Of course I'm not calling you a whore," he said still laughing. "But one of us is always a little more aggressive. Personally I love that it's you."

"Whatever," Jenna said with a smile on her face and resumed her previous position, cuddling next to Kevin. "You totally killed the mood."

They were so comfortable that within minutes they were both sound asleep in each others arms. They didn't realize they had fallen asleep and Kevin woke up startled when his phone went off.

"Hello," Kevin greeted groggily, but his phone kept vibrating and beeping. He looked at the screen and saw an animated alarm clock going off and under it in all caps the word, "TOUR." "Oh shit!" He exclaimed waking Jenna up.

"What's wrong?" Jenna asked still half asleep.

"I leave for tour in an hour."

"What?!" Jenna said sitting up, fully awake now, but Kevin wasn't paying attention anymore. He was running around the room getting his bags together and trying to get ready to leave.

After 30 minutes of rushing Kevin finally slowed down. "I think I'm set," he said mentally checking off things he needed.

Jenna helped Kevin and Chelsea with their bags and headed to the elevators.

"Are you excited?" Chelsea asked Kevin.

"Yeah," Kevin said with a smile. "But I'm gonna miss Jenna." He grabbed Jenna's hand and gave it a kiss.

"That's so cute," Chelsea said.

They rode the elevator to the lobby and waited outside.

"So who's picking you guys up?" Jenna asked as they waited.

"They're sending a car for us to take us to the tour buses, wherever they are, and then we're off," Chelsea explained.

Five minutes later there was a Lexus that pulled up in front of them.

"I guess this is it," Kevin said turning to Jenna.

"Don't worry Jenna, I'll make sure Kevin's a good boy," Chelsea said.

"Thanks. Have fun," Jenna said before Chelsea got in the car.

"See, she isn't so bad. Still worried about her?" Kevin asked.

Jenna shrugged before saying, "I guess not."

"Three months will fly by, I promise. I'll call and text whenever I get the chance." Jenna just nodded before Kevin pulled her into a hug. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

"See you in three months." Kevin gave Jenna a kiss before getting in the car.

Jenna just stood there and watched the car get farther and farther away until she couldn't see it anymore. The weather was pretty chilly that morning and it just made Jenna feel all the more lonely.

Jenna walked back up to her apartment after Kevin and Chelsea were picked up. It was her day off and still early, so she just tried to go back to sleep, but it just wasn't possible. After an hour of tossing and turning she gave up and got ready for the day. The whole time she thought about Kevin with Chelsea. Even though Chelsea did seem sweet and what she said before leaving lowered Jenna's suspicion, there was still a gnawing feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was still jealous.

After breakfast Jenna sat in front of her TV channel surfing. There was nothing on and she grew bored. She got up and took a look around the living room.

What can I do now? Jenna thought to herself. I'm usually more productive than this.

The clock on the wall read 8:13. It was a little early, but Jenna decided to send Aina a text. She wanted to know how the whole house situation was going.

Are you at work? Jenna typed in a text message and sent it.

A minute later there was a buzz and beeps coming from her phone. She flipped it open pressing the button that said "READ."

I'm on my way. Why? Aina's text read.

Instead of texting back Jenna just called her.

"So what's up?" Aina greeted.

"Honestly, I just need something to do," Jenna said. "I'm on my day off and lonely."

"Joe told me about Kevin going on tour. I think he's a little jealous," Aina laughed. "Well, come in whenever. I'm free all day."

"Don't let your clients know that."

"I said I'm free as in no clients, but that doesn't mean I'm not doing any work."

"Yeah, that's what they all say. See you in a few," Jenna joked.

"Kay, bye."

After hanging up Jenna went back to her room, got ready, and within 30 minutes she was out the door and headed to Aina's work place.

When Jenna got to Aina's work she walked into the building and asked the receptionist where Aina could be found.

The receptionist looked up at Jenna and heaved a great sigh before typing a few things in her computer. "Third floor room 315," the receptionist said in abored tone before going back to filing her nails.

"Thanks," Jenna said. She walked to the elevator, headed for the third floor.

When Jenna reached room 315, even though the door was open and she could see Aina busily working at her desk she still gave the door a little knock.

"Miss him already?" Aina asked looking up.

"Nice office," Jenna said avoiding the question.

Aina rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I missed Joe for three weeks when he left for school."

"It must suck that Joe's an hour away from TTR and you."

"Yeah, but he stays over the weekends so its okay," Aina said. Jenna just nodded not really knowing what else to say. "So, I'm sure you're just dying to know about what's going on with the house?"

Jenna lit up at the subject change. "So how's it going? Sorry I haven't been as involved as I should and I mean the lease is coming to an end. I have exactly 6 weeks and 4 days to move out."

"Six weeks?" Aina asked a little dramatically. "Damn, I didn't realize it was so close. You do realize I have a wedding to plan as well as other clients that are paying me right?"

"Aina I am paying you," Jenna said rolling her eyes.

Aina sat there looking at all the paper work on her desk. "Well, for one thing you should be happy you and Kevin have pretty good credit. We need to get a loan from the bank. I've been meaning to call you about that, but I've been preoccupied. We can do that today. Also, you and Larissa are gonna have to come over and help me with your stuff. Maybe with the three of us it'll go by faster, not to mention we need a lawyer to help out with the contract stuff."

"Let's hope the person we talk to about that loan is a male then," Jenna said.

"Why is that?" Aina asked afraid of the answer.

"So that we can flirt him into a good loan," she said with a smile.

"That's the Jenna I know, the one that was never quiet when it came to what she wants, not that worried 'I miss my hubby,' one that walked in here."

Jenna was shocked at Aina's choice of words for a minute before shaking it off with a laugh. She could tell the next three months were gonna be pretty tough.
Sign up to rate and review this story