Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 12)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

You get some shocking insight into the life of Taylor, and some hints. Also, you get the full background story between Cam and Joe. Pick a side. :-) But whatever you do- READ and REVIEW

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-17 - Updated: 2008-10-18 - 1732 words - Complete

0Unrated
Taylor’s Point of View

The Bunks


I awoke with a start to see that it was already 11:37 at night and the bus was still moving.


What was with me and sleeping today? I wondered where we were.


I rolled over to see that I was awake before Gabe and felt some satisfaction in that. I watched the rise of his chest as he slept. I heard a slight snore. Blackmail much? Ryland wasn’t the only one with blackmailing abilities, I thought smirking.


I watched him for a second and was surprised at the small smile on his relaxed face as if he truly were sleeping well. I yawned again and stretched. I could barely fit in here and Gabe was a foot taller than me. How the hell did he fit in here?


His humongous height couldn’t possibly fit in here comfortably.


That’s when I noticed him pretty much spooning me with his knees bent and facing towards me. His hand slowly brushed my hip and his head rested gently on my chest. I checked to make sure that he was actually asleep and not jut being an asshole pervert.


He was actually asleep. God he was touchy in his sleep.


I slowly started to wake myself up. My head still hurt like hell and my throat burned as if I’d just run a mile. My stomach started to make that sound and I knew I was gonna barf soon.


I tried to untangle my limbs from Gabe but he had a mighty strong hold on me. Grrr. He was even obnoxious in his sleep. I eventually licked his arm and he went to grab in my direction but I got up before the sleeping Gabe could get a hold of me.


I walked quickly to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and frowned at my reflection. I was in one of those moods where no matter what I did I felt like an ugly cow.


I pulled up my shirt and frowned at my side and hip and tried to keep in control and ignore the temptation.


I looked at it once more and my hands started to shake and I puke again in the toilet. This time I knew that all of my soup was out of my system. I shouldn’t be puking this much. What’s wrong with me?


I walked slowly back to the bunk gripping onto the wall as everything in my sight started to dim. I started to see dim flashes and I couldn’t focus on anything. I felt like I couldn’t see or move and I started to fell pricks all throughout my body.


I had to sit down and I slumped onto the bed next to Gabe who had grabbed a pillow and clung onto it. I had to sit there and rub my temples slowly. I closed my eyes as I did this and my head started to rock from to side to side like a bobble head. It was like I had no control over myself. I sat there for a few minutes with my eyes closed and my head slumped down onto my knees as I rocked, trying to focus again.


After a few moments I was able to regain control and I checked my phone to see what time it was. 12:01 a night, well technically morning.


I saw one missed call from him and a voicemail and a text.


I mustered all the courage I could to read that text. It said ‘I will find you'. A chill went down my spine. I was getting creeped out.


I didn’t have the courage to listen to the voicemail. He was the reason I needed a release that night in the club. He won’t leave me alone. He always calls. I told him to stay away from me and to never come near me again.


He didn’t listen.


He would follow me home and to work. It got to the point where I had to move and put a restraining order in action. He left me alone for a little but now he won’t stop calling and he always seems to call when I’m not around my phone.


I built up every ounce of courage left in my weak and sick body and went to my voicemail. I listened to it and all I heard was deep breathing. I listened for exactly ten seconds and closed my phone quickly.


I felt the bile rise up my throat again and made a run for the bathroom again. I brushed my teeth for about the tenth time today. I was so scared, and stressed that I went to my bag and got what I needed and I did something that I promised myself that I would never do ever again.


I guess I was too pathetic to even keep promises to myself.


I didn’t let one tear drop as I did what I longed to do so desperately. When I was finished I cleaned up and crawled back into bed still scared shitless but feeling slightly better than 20 minutes ago.


As I was going to sleep I started to stress and worry restlessly. What if he found me? What would I do then? I guess I’d have to figure it out if that happened. I mean what were the chances that he’d find me anyways?


I drifted to sleep slowly with those thoughts in my head as I curled up into fetal position trying to protect myself from the outside world.



Cam’s Point of View

Front of the Cobra Starship Bus



That stupid ignorant son of a bitch, I thought while I mentally fumed.


Wait, I can’t call him a son of a bitch. His mom was a very kind woman.


We used to live next to the Trohman’s and our mom’s were friends and she used to always bring me cookies. I loved that woman and her double chocolate chip cookies.


Getting back on subject, I can’t believe that asshole had the nerve to kiss me, TWICE! What was his frigging problem!? I had already told all of this to Mario the bus driver as I barricaded my self into the front with him. Mario was this kind old man with a slight Spanish accent was one of the wisest people I’d ever met. He’s the grandpa everyone always wanted. He let me stay in there and shield myself from the devil incarnate.


I didn’t want Joseph Mark Trohman anywhere near me and I knew he’d want to talk about it. I was not a confrontation person.


I ran from confrontation like fat kid would run from an all tofu diet.


I know you’re all probably wondering why I had such strong hatred for Joseph aren’t you?


The truth is me and him used to be really good friends when we were younger. He was like my protector. Whenever a bully would come around Joe would come and save me. He was like my own Superman who kept all the bullies away. That was until he became one of them.


Once we hit middle school he decided he was too cool to hang out with the likes of me. I was just the quiet little girl who always had her head stuck in a book. He was the boy that the ‘cool kids’ decided they would adopt into their group. God knows why. He was just this scrawny little thing that had no athletic ability at all. He was a charmer though and all the girls started to love him, so the ‘cool boys’ decided they could hang out with him and there went the friendship me and him had.


That was one reason I didn’t trust him. He abandoned me when I needed it most.


That same year my parents had gotten a divorce. I, being an only child and not being close with either of my parents at the young age of 11 needed her best friend.


He wasn’t there though.


I don’t even know if he’d heard of the divorce. By that time our mom’s had grown apart, busy with their own children and we had moved about ten minutes away from them about a year and a half prior to the divorce.


I’d moved on from him though, and I’d tried as hard as I could to forget our friendship. I’d been pretty damn successful too.


I’d begun to make new friends. They weren’t life lasting friends but they would due for the hell that was middle school and high school.


He pretty much ignored my presence all through middle school, which was fine with me.


Then high school came around and he was back. Only this time he’d start teasing me.


Not just the funny or annoying teasing, but the harsh teasing. I was kind of the nerdy, quiet girl in high school that people thought they could walk all over.


I was called things from nerd, four eyes, brace face, freak- the typical stuff. Some people would comment on how no guy would ever want me and how I’d never have a life because I was too pathetic. It’s not like those comments could be stopped, everyone knew the popular kids did what they wanted and were unstoppable.


Those harsh comments wouldn’t exactly come from Joe most of the time but he’d just stand there and let them say all this with an uncaring, cruel look on his face.


That might’ve hurt more than the words ever could.


Senior year I moved. That was when I’d met Taylor and Trish and I’d realized what a real friend was. I slowly began to restart my life and move on from my past. And that’s what Joe was, my past.


That’s why I hate him so much- he’s my past. And I want him to stay there.


“Camille Louise Brianne Cameron you better open this door right this moment before I use Ryland as a battering ram and bust it down,” he said seriously.


Why is it that your past can never just stay in the past?[//]
Sign up to rate and review this story