Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 13)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

Well, Taylor jumps out of a window and we get to see a little of a Joe and Cam confrontation. We learn a whole lot about them. :) read and REVIEW. Just reminding youuu. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 2048 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up once again to see that we had stopped.





We’d finally reached the next venue. I wonder where the bus had actually stopped though.




I went to get up only to notice that the spot next to me on the bunk had been vacated. I frowned in thought.




Nothing sucked more than being ditched in your sleep.




I thought about it. Pshhh. Like he was actually gonna stay there and wait for the awkward confrontation. I bet he had a confrontation problem just like Camille…




I looked on his pillow and saw a note. It read- we need to talk. I’ll find you later.

Okay, so I guess he didn’t have a confrontation problem…




At least I knew who I had to avoid today. Whatever he wanted to walk about would probably result in me feeling uncomfortable, and I tried to avoid that as much as possible. I got up and stretched and immediately felt the results from last night and that’s when I remembered.




I remembered the strange dizziness and barfing and bleh-ness and the ‘creeper’ as I mentally referred to him as. I can’t believe the fucking nerve he has. How dare he come back and interrupt my life now that I was slowly starting to put the pieces of life together.




The aching in my head was really starting to piss me off. Wouldn’t it ever go away? Is this like a punishment for like my sins or something?




At least the soreness in my throat was going away slightly.




My stomach still felt uneasy but I needed to eat something. My stomachs contents had been emptied out, multiple times.




Gosh now I feel like Nicole Richie pre-Joel Madden. Oooh. That was kind of mean wasn’t it? Oh well.




I got up slowly and walked out of the bunks to see that the bus was completely empty except for Mario who was taking a nap in the driver’s seat. I laughed at the old man’s strange snoring.




I looked out the window of the bus to see a group of about 15 guys from all of the bands standing in a circle. You would never guess what they were doing. They were playing hackey sack. Who does that? Not me, cause I suck at it.




I saw them pass it across the circle to one another and looked just in time to see Gabe catch it on the side of his foot, toss it up, spin, and pass it to Shaant who was being cheered on by Trish.


Oh gosh Trish.


No wonder why I didn’t see her all that night at the club or yesterday, her and Shaant were having some ‘special time’.


I smiled, I was happy that my friend had found someone who she really liked. I’d have to talk to her next time I saw her. I so wanted details.


I looked at the hackey sack circle again and saw Gabe staring straight at me. He nodded and put one finger up which I guess stood for ‘I’ll be there in a minute’.


Uhhh. No thanks? I started to look for a way out of this bus.


All of a sudden Gabe came into the bus with a determined look on his face.


Oh shit.


This is not gonna be good.


“Hey,” he started, “I’m just gonna start with, I wasn’t exactly asleep all through last night…”


I thought for a second while he waited for me to absorb it all.


He was definitely asleep when I got out of bed last night.


Wait, what did he witness?


Oh crap. No. No. No.


Anything after that should not have been witnessed.


I suddenly felt a constricting in my chest. The panic was coming. The bus got a lot smaller all of a sudden. I have to get out of here, now.


I looked around trying to find an escape. I was a ‘runner’ in these kinds of situation. I couldn’t take this kind of stuff. When the times got tough the Taylor got going. I ran from my problems when I couldn’t deal with them.


I knew he could see the wild panicked look in my eyes.


He was gonna try to calm me down and stop me from leaving, I could tell. I could read him more easily than he thought I could. He stood in front of the door so I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get out there.


Shit, shitty, shitter. Uhhh. Oh! I know!


The window in the bathroom that myself, Cam, and Trish had come in through that first night. I started slowly backing up since the bathroom was behind me.


He could see my movements and looked at me cautiously, wondering where I was trying to go. He gently placed his hands on my shoulder and started talking.


I wasn’t listening.


I heard him going on about how he wouldn’t tell anyone about my breakdown and that I didn’t have to worry about anything. At least I could let a breath out; he only saw the breakdown and dizziness spell. He didn’t see what else had happened…


The fact that he’d still seen what he did was bad. It was my worst nightmare. I had a panic attack, break down, and a weird dizziness and hot flash thing. I wasn’t even sure what it was.


I looked around frantically.


He just kept going on about how he just wanted to talk to me and how he was worried about me and how if I didn’t want to talk to him that I should talk to Trish or Cam.


I can’t. I can’t talk to anybody about it. I don’t talk about me feelings, I never cry, I don’t express sorrow or those types of emotions, I don’t let myself, expressing those things are weak.


He still had a tight grip on my shoulder and I was a few feet away from the bathroom. He needed to let go but it seemed like that wouldn’t be happening anytime soon.


I did the only thing that I thought might get him to let go, I kissed him.


He was in shock for about five seconds before he started to respond. His hold on me loosened and I was able to get away and run the 4 feet to the bathroom.


I closed the door just in time. He was pushing on the door open as I pushed with all my might, and actually did it, and quickly locked it. I opened the window and quietly snuck out.


I was on the opposite side of the buses of everyone so no one would even know that I was gone. I checked my pockets to see that I had my phone, which I turned off just as a call from Gabe was coming in.


I counted the money that I had with me. I had thirteen dollars, a quarter, and some really super shiny pennies.


Now where was I going to go?



Cam’s Point of View


I sat away from the circle of hackey sackers and was lounging on Gabe’s lawn chair, which I’d stolen from the Cobra bus.


I watched Taylor's nifty little escape from the bathroom window which was about 5 feet off the ground. She landed pretty good for a sick person who had fucked up ankles.


But I guess all those years of her high school tennis helped with something. I knew she’d call me if she needed me, I watched her sneak away until she was out of sight. Something was going on with that girl that she wasn’t telling me and she better tell me soon or I’ll have to blackmail it out f her.


I sighed and laid back down on the chair to soak up the sun.


I had no clue where we even were.


I thought again about last night. Oh gosh, the confrontation. Just thinking about it made me wanna punch a hole into a wall or rip the head off of a care bear or something. Or maybe tell some little kid that Santa Clause wasn’t real.



(Flashback to Last Night on The Cobra Bus)


“Camille Louise Brianne Cameron you better open this door right this moment before I use Ryland as a battering ram and bust it down,” he said seriously.


“Hun you better go talk to him, you can’t avoid your problems forever, eventually they catch up to you, usully whn you least expect it at least now you know what you’re getting yourself into,” Mario told me wisely.


I sighed heavily and opened the door just as Joe went to grab Ryland who quickly ran away.


I cleared my voice annoyed, and refused to make eye contact with him.


“Look, I know I shouldn’t have kissed you but I couldn’t help it! You have this magnetism that draws me in!” he said, annoyed with himself for his lack of self control.


I walked away, unaffected, and sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote to turn the t.v. on. I mentally agreed to myself that I would listen to what he had to say, but I never agreed to pay attention. I couldn’t trust him. So I have no clue where he’s going with all this bullshit.


“Mhmm,” I mumbled while flipping through the channels, trying to find something mildly interesting to watch so that I could fully tune this asshole out.


He looked at me, extremely peeved and grabbed the remote out of my hand and turned the t.v. off and crossed his arms, trying to stare me down. Yeah, cause he is sooo intimidating. Not.


“What?” I asked, losing my patience here.


“Can you at least pretend to listen to me,” he asked, looking kind of hurt.


Screw him. He knows nothing about being hurt.


“Why should I believe anything that comes out of your mouth ever?” I asked angrily.


“Why shouldn’t you?” he asked back just as angrily.


That was the last straw.


“Because when I thought I could trust you, you ditch me! And you never came and defended me all those times the hurt me and made me cry and made me feel like a piece of shit! You weren’t there when my dad decided me and my mom weren’t worth shit either and left us for his fucking 25 year old gold digger secretary! You were never there! why should I think that you’ll be there for me now! Huh?! You are nothing to me anymore! I lost all trust in you the day that you decided I didn’t exist!” I yelled angrily as he just stood there in shock.


I got ready to storm back to the front of the bus and stay there with Mario when I turned around, grabbed the remote and three it right at his head and hit him right inbetween the eyes. Then I stormed away.




Back to the Present in Cam’s Point of View


I sighed in anger and sadness and looked over at the jerk wad to see him try to hit the hackey sack, and fail miserably.


I’d woken up this morning in the passenger seat next to Mario who had been sleeping since we’d reached the venue and Joe had already left the bus, he had probably went back to the Fall Out Boy bus.


I looked over at him again and saw that purple-blue bruise that had formed right above the bridge of his nose, inbetween his eyes


I couldn’t help but to smirk in satisfaction.


He kept looking over at me. He better not try to talk to me again until he had something to say that I actually wanted to hear.


I wish Taylor would’ve taken me with her when she went on her little escape.


I just laid back down, turned up my i-pod, tried to relax, and worked on getting myself a good tan.



My problems could wait a little while I had a little time to recuperate…
Sign up to rate and review this story