Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 14)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

Cam and Trish go to talk to Taylor. Just read. The next chapter i think everyone will love. But im NOT updating again until i get 4-5 REVIEWS. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 1863 words - Complete

0Unrated
I found out that we’d stopped in a town with a popular concert hall.





We were somewhere in Northern New Jersey called, Cranesford. I sighed as I thought of what I could possibly do.





I did only have thirteen dollars and some change.




I looked around- I saw a Starbucks. Score. I walked in and bought a grande mint mocha chip frappucino. I sat in a booth in the corner and watched all the people go by the store. I liked to watch the people walk by.




People watching was a hobby of mine. When I had a lot going on in life I’d just sit down, relax, and watch people walk by. I’d guess there life style, personality, and even name. It was nice to leave your problems for a little bit and just observe everyone else’s.




I saw a young woman in her late twenties walk by with a young girl who was maybe 3 or 4. The little girl looked at me and waved, she was adorable. I smiled and waved back and she kept walking as her mom grinned at me in acknowledgement.




I couldn’t wait to have kids. I wanted to have 4 and adopt one.




I knew exactly how I wanted my life to go.




I looked around again and saw two young teenagers maybe 16, a girl and a boy. The girl looked longingly at the young guy; I could tell they were good friends by the closeness of proximity between them. They were the epitome of a cliché.




I must’ve sat there for maybe a half an hour just watching everyone go by, not thinking about any of my problems. I sighed as I finished my drink and decided that I’d turn my phone on to check the time.




I felt it vibrate and saw that I had 42 missed calls form Gabe, 23 voicemails from him, and 63 text messages that all pretty much said the same thing- “Where are you?”, “We need to talk”, and “Are you ok?”.




I just shook my head.




I am not telling him where I am, I am not talking to him again, and I am fine as long as I don’t have to endure the two aforementioned things.




I saw that I also had one missed call from Trish and Cam and decided that I’d call them back.




Cam picked up on the third ring, “Hey, sup? I saw your nifty little escape from the bathroom window and I wanna know if everything’s cool with you.”




“Oh, I’m fine. I just needed to get out of there,” I told her.




“Anything you wanna talk about?”




“Not by phone,” I said sighing.




“Well where are you? Me and Trish are coming to find you,” she commanded.




“Walk into the town and you’ll see Starbucks. I’m in the front booth by the window.”




“I should’ve guessed,” Cam chuckled.



“We are coming to getchuuu!” I hear Trish scream into the phone and I couldn’t help but giggle a little.




“See you in a little bit,” they said in unison before hanging up.




I seriously had the best friends ever. I guess I had a lot to tell them about when they got here. I sighed to myself, working on my second frappuccino and staring out of the window again.







Cam’s POV




I got up with Trish and we went to get some money and Trish’s phone before going to find Taylor.





We walked onto the Fall Out Boy Bus to see Gabe talking quietly and seriously with Patrick. He gestured wildly with his hands like he didn’t know how to express what he was saying.




They noticed us almost immediately and Trish went to get her phone as Gabe jumped up and ran over to me as Patrick just shook his head amusedly.




“Whereisshe?” he asked quickly.




“Uhhh,” I didn’t know if she’d want me to tell him considering she jumped out of a window to get away from him.




I looked at him standing there though, eyes wide, awaiting my answer unpatiently, and looking worried as shit.




“She’s fine, don’t worry about it. Me and Trish are going to her, she wants to talk to us.”




“I’m coming,” he said immediately, reaching for his wallet and cell phone.




“Uhhh, no,” I told him, as Cam walked back in and I grabbed some money.




“Uhhh, yes,” he countered back.




“No, she wants to talk to me and Trish alone. No guys, especially you,” I told him bluntly.




He just sighed and rubbed his face, “Can you give her a message for me then.”




“Sure,” I said shrugging.




He went and got a piece of paper, I wasn’t expecting like an actual message like that but whatever floats his boat. It was kind of cute of him to write her a little message. And I can’t believe I actually just admitted that to myself…


"How did you even know she was gone?"I asked.

"Well after 15 minutes of continous knocking and no answer from herI decided to get a screw driver and take the lock of and whenI did she wasn't in their and the wondow was open," he said shrugging.

I just stared at him with my jaw dropped.



“Here,” he said handing the piece of paper to me, “make sure she gets this, and tell her I won’t tell Alex what I saw.”




I just nodded and Trish and me walked off the bus. I got off the last step and we turned a corner on the side of the bus and I ran right smack dab into Joseph. Insert serious frown face emoticon here.




“Watch where you’re going,” I mumbled angrily as I shoved past him and Trish followed, right by my side.




“I’m sorry,” he called out.




I had a feeling it wasn’t only bumping into me that he was apologizing.




I ignored him and my instinctive reaction to turn around and actual listen to what he has to say. I kept walking with Trish who gave me a questioning look.




I was tempted to read what Gabe had written to Taylor but I knew I’d find out soon enough.




I felt the hair on my arms raise and I knew that I was being watched by a certain Guitarist.







Back to Taylor’s POV




I saw Trish and Cam coming down the block and the minute that Trish spotted me she ran to the Starbucks and gave me this humongous hug.




Cam on the other hand took her sweet old time when she walked in she sat across from me and
said, “I have a little note for you.”




“Who’s it from?” I asked curiously, with a suspicious edge.




“Your lover Mr. Gabe Saporta himself,” she smirked.




“Why’d you bring me a stupid note from the idiot?” I asked angrily.




“Your lucky it’s the note and not him. He tried to come with us but I told him no and he settled with this note which you’ve got to admit is pretty cute and he told me to tell you ‘don’t worry, I won’t tell Alex’, whatever that means,” she said handing me the note.




“Whatever,” I said, sliding the note to the side for now. I really didn’t care what he had to say. I just kind of wanted to avoid him and everything he was.




“So what’s up with you and Shaant?” I asked Trish smirking.




She just sighed dreamily and went off into lala land as she started explaining, “Well at the club that one night he told me that I was the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen in his life and that any guy would be lucky to dance with me. It sounded like a corny pick-up line to me too,” she said catching me and Cam rolling our eyes at her, “And I was very intoxicated and started making out with him and then one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together.”




“Tell me you two used protection,” Camille said suddenly.




“Duhhh,” Trisha said giving her a look, “And then the next morning I woke up and was like ‘oh shit’ and he was all sweet and told me that last night did mean something to him and that he didn’t want it to be just a one night stand and that he was telling the truth when he’s told me that he though that I was the most beautiful girl that he’d ever seen,” she said smiling sweetly.




“Awww,” me and Cam chorused.




“I told him that it meant something to me too and then he asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes and badda boom badda bang and here we are now. I’m sorry if I’ve been kind of neglecting you guys lately, but you know how the beginning of relationships can be,” she finished her story.




We both nodded understandingly, knowing exactly what she meant.




“So what about you Camille?” I asked curiously as me and Trish turned to face her.




“What about me?” she asked.




“What’s going on with you and Trohman?”




“Nothing besides immense hate from my side,” she spat out.




“Oh come on, even I can feel the sexual tension there and I’ve hardly been around the past few days,” Trish commented.




“And you guys did kiss, twice,” I added.




She sighed, “Well you guys know all about my history with him, correct?” she asked.




We both nodded, knowing the whole full story.




“Well me and him got into a fight and I finally blew up and told him how I felt and how I resent him for not being there for me when I needed him and how I’d never trust him again and how he was nothing to me,” she informed us.




“Wow, way to be harsh,” Trish said surprised.




“He had it coming to him,” Camille said crossing her arms over her chest childishly.




“Cam I think that you guys need to sit down and actually talk, not scream or yell, and tell each other how you actually feel,” I advised her.




“Says the girl who won’t even read a little note from the guy she’s secretly crushing on but won’t admit to it,” she retorted.




I just frowned at her.




“What is going on between you and Gabe cause there is definitely something,” Trish said convinced.




“There’s nothing going on. We just slept in the same bed and cuddled and napped a few times together, that’s all” I admitted.




“That’s all?!” they asked in unison, shocked.




I just shrugged.




“Okay, Taylor, this guy, he really likes you, don’t mess with him, okay?” Cam asked.




Her saying that about a guy was a lot considering she was definitely not the type of friend to not completely question a guy and his motives. Maybe I should let Gabe in. Maybe he was worth it.





But was maybe good enough?
Sign up to rate and review this story