Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A story for the broken girl

Memories kept in a jar

by ocean_soul 2 reviews

All of my memories keep you near, in silent moments imagine you here, all of my memories keep you near, your silent whisper, my silent tears...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-31 - Updated: 2008-11-16 - 586 words

1Exciting
She stared... what else could she do, other than stare at the girl that she had forgotten?
Simone stared back, her green eyes looked as if they where screaming into hers. All ths time she had remembered the boys words, but never his name. "Gerard?" She reapeated, questioning herself.
Simone stayed silent, somehow willing her to remember.
Kelly remained silent too, all that was left was silence, what else could she say?
"You remember him?" Simone had let the tear fall down her face.
"A little, he was a drug addict and an alcholic" She said, although she was trying to blank out the memories that kept her enclosed.
"What else?" The girl remained sitting on the wooden bench that was situated next a small fish pond that was frozen over, like her soul.
"I remember alot of him actually, but I try not too, it's just too much for me, he's all I remember of my childhood." Kelly carried on staring into the girls big green eyes.
"My God" Came the voice out of the cell phone.
Simone stayed silent for a while, before smiling through her tears. "So you did remember, all these years Kelly."
"Don't judge me!" Kelly face still looked like stone, as if she didn't want to feel emotion.
"Let me speak to her," Came the voice again, "please!"
Kelly held out her hand for the phone, but Simone wasn't finished.
"Do you remember me?" She was pleading now, through her tears.
Kelly shook her head, "No."
Simone sat up straight, and placed her head in her hands, "Why can't I forget you Kelly? We were so fucking close, thats why, I don't understand why this had to happen."
As she finished the sentence she handed the phone over to Kelly, she was gently sobbing on the bench, but Kelly remained frozen, what else could she do? She took the phone and breathed deeply as she spoke into the mouth piece.
"Hello?"
"Oh my God Kelly, you remember me..." The voice was shaking, as if scared.
"Only slightly."
"But still... how you been?"
"I dunno touring, singing, being famous... meeting people who say they know but actually don't"
The voice remained silent for a while.
"Do you know me?"
"...yes." A tiny squeak of a voice came out of her mouth, it was enough for him to laugh down the phone and for Kelly to breakdown.
"Why did you say you didn't?" He said softly.
"I was scared I had no-one..."
"You had me..." He broke in, "I loved you Kelly, and you left me, I'm the only one you can remember, come back to Jersey."
"But Dan."
"What about Dan."
"I need to stay with him, to look after him."
"You talk about him like he's dead..."
"Brain dead." She said, stopping him before he said anymore about her brother.
"Wha...What?...Wh...Why?... How?" He stuttered.
"Attempted suicide, he jumped, but they "saved" him" She even made the words sound as if they were in quotation marks.
"Well... then I'm coming to England?" He shouted.
"You can't you have no money..."
"My Chemical Romance." He said almost cockily.
"Yes...What about them?"
"Nothing Kelly I'll tell you all about it."

Memories....









Note from author: I really don't know whether to carry this story on, so if you want me to please review...
P.S And the song Memories thats in the summary is by Within Temptation, who are my fave band in the world... so check them out please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story