Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Life Just Ani't Fair

elevn

by LLN 0 reviews

in pt.1

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Spike, Xander - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-03-13 - Updated: 2006-03-14 - 474 words

0Unrated
Life Just Ain't Fair-ch.11


Two days later they landed on Isis, it was a lush tropical planet, just behind the school. Xander stared at the school it looked like an Arabian castle something Aladdin would have tried to steel something from. He followed the others of the ship. Walking between River and Jayne he said " I knew a Companion once..."

"Was she pretty?" asked Jayne, River hit him in the shoulder; she had taken to hitting him if he showed any interest women, Jayne glared at her. Xander Smirked at them then smiled softly.

"He was breathtaking."

"Oh!" said Jayne dumbfounded. He knew there were male, Companions just as there were females, and they were just rare.

Xander got a closer look of the castle, the gardens were blooming with the scent of hundreds of exotic flowers, and something about this place teased his memory.

"Xander...."

###########


He turns slowly, and walked up to the slim man with honey colored hair. Xander put his arms around the slimmer man's waist and pulled him until the man's rested back rested against Xander's chest.

"So what do you think of your castle?" Xander asked as they looked at the half finished Arabian castle.

"It's beautiful, pet!"

"Well you deserve a beautiful place to teach beauty to others." Xander whispered softly into the blonde's ear. Who then twisted in his arms until the other faced Dander and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Why have you done this?" asked the blond.

"We need some peace and beauty in our lives...there has been too much fighting, too much death. It's time to rest for awhile...just us."

The blond smiled making his blue eyes light up.

"Have I told you how much I love you today, Xander..."
"Xander?"

########


"Xander!" Simon said as he shook him. Xander blinked then looked at him.

"Sorry, I spaced off." Said Xander. Simon frowned, Mal had told him and what he found out about Jayne and Xander's pasts. The look Xander had was the same one his sister got when she was remembering things that hurt her.

"I'm fine."

"Xander..."

"I'm fine, Doc." Xander said more harshly, and then smiled, " I'll be just fine."

They walked through the courtyard it the entrance of the castle, and were greeted by a beautiful brunet with deep dark eyes; she was wearing silks and satins in different shades of gold.

"Inara..." said Mal. She smiled and greeted each of the crew by name. Then was introduced to Xander. If Xander had looked up at that moment he would have seen a familiar platinum blond head, leaning out one of the tower windows smoking a cigarette. He would have seen the blonde's eyes narrow and frown. But he would have saw something else too, he would have seen a gleam of hope in those cold blue eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story