Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 19)

by ohsotay23 5 reviews

The next morning. What happened with Taylor? And what is everyone else doing? REVIEW. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-22 - Updated: 2008-11-23 - 1591 words - Complete

0Unrated
Next Morning

Gabe’s Point of View


I woke up feeling like I was run over repeatedly by the stupid fucking tour bus that I’m sleeping in. I haven’t been this hung over in months.


I reached over to go grab Taylor and cuddle for a little only to feel nothing. I became more awake immediately and sat up and look around.


She wasn’t there.


I was scared now. Where the fuck did she go?


It was then that I remembered last night. God I was such a fucking douche. I can’t believe that I just let her leave like that! I will never be in that condition again. No more drugs. I’m done with that shit if it means that it drove Taylor away from me.


I got up and looked around to see if she had really left. Everyone was sitting at the table huddled and worried looking.


“What’s wrong??” I asked walking into the room.


“This is all your fault! All your fucking fault!!!” Alex screamed as he was being held back by Ryland.


“What?? What happened?! Is it Taylor?! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!” I asked, not being able to stand still.


“We don’t know,” Cam said solemnly.


“What do you mean you don’t know?!?!” I started to freak.


She turned towards me with a worried expression and I could see that she’d been crying and was trying to hold back tears.


“We all got messages from her saying that she was leaving and we all kind of figured that it was because of your condition last night. Her bags were found at a bus stop by some cops and there was some blood that was found on the pavement. But Taylor’s nowhere to be found,” she said as she again started crying. They said that because of the blood they found that the 24 hour rule doesn’t apply to this case and they’re going to check the security cameras around the area to see if they can find anything,” she told me as she again started crying.


Alex by now was so far gone, with his head on the table crying. Trish was sobbing so loudly into Shaant’s shoulder that I couldn’t even hear myself think.


I think I’m in shock.


She’s fine. Nothing’s wrong. She alright. She’s not hurt and I’ll be seeing her again soon.


I’m sure of it.


“There’s a voicemail on your phone from her but we all wanted to wait until you got up to listen to it,” Patrick said solemnly and I noticed that they’d all been sitting at the table around my phone.


He handed it to me and I put it on speaker as I called my voicemail.


The second I heard her voice I couldn’t help but smile. But then I heard the tears in her voice and I heard her saying why she had to leave and I felt like the biggest asshole ever. Then all of a sudden I heard her scream and I heard some struggling and then it hung up. I dropped my phone in shock.


Everyone looked in shock but then recovered quickly as I stood there ram rod straight and breathing shallowly. I felt like crying. What if she wasn’t alright?! Alex was right.


This is all of my fucking fault. All. My. Fault.


I felt myself get dizzy. The room started to spin. Taylor- my Taylor. There was blood and she’s missing. Who would hurt her? Why would someone wanna hurt her? Why would they hurt my Taylor.


The woman that I love.



Taylor’s Point of View


I woke up in a cold empty room. My body felt so sore and I could barely move.


I went to sit up a little and saw that my hands had been tied together and that my pants were missing and that all I had on was my underwear, bra, and my t-shirt. What the fuck!?


It was freezing in here.


Then I remembered. Oh my fucking god. Brian was back. And he’d taken me here- wherever the fuck ‘here’ was.


I felt an immediate pain in my left ankle and I saw that it was swollen to almost triple its size and that I had a huge gash going down my right leg that was deep and had mostly stopped bleeding now because of the dried crusty blood that it was covered in.


My head was pounding and I felt my eye swelling and I felt a cut on my lip.


Did he fucking beat me while I was unconscious?!


I need to get the fuck out of here. The room was small and empty and looked to be part of an apartment or something. The window had been covered by like wood- from the inside.


I guess he didn’t want me to try to get any ideas of jumping out the window.


Gosh, Brian’s such a stupid fuck. I wouldn’t have jumped out the window; I would’ve pushed HIM out the window. Duh.


I felt so dirty and unconcealed without my pants. I need to find a way out of here- now.


I went to go open the door but it opened before I could.


I ran away and he walked in slowly with an evil creepy grin on his face.


“Get away from me!” I screamed as I pushed myself as far back against the wall as I could.


He just chuckled and kept walking slowly towards me, “Now why would I do that…?”


“Because I said so!” I screamed.


All of a sudden he shoved me against the wall- hard.


“I think we forgot who the boss is here you little fucking whore!” he screamed and then slapped me so hard I fell to the floor.


I held my cheek in pain. I was doubting the ability of being able to stand for a little bit. I needed a break. My ankle was hurting so much that it was beginning to shake.


“Now who’s the boss here?!” he screamed at me as I shook in fear of what he was capable of.


“You,” I whispered with my voice that had gotten so hoarse and raw from the pain I was experiencing.


“I can’t fucking here you!” he screamed even louder, grabbing my hair.


“You! You’re the fucking boss!” I said as loud as I could. It was pathetic how weak I sounded when my voice cracked.


“Yeah, you better just fucking remember that next time you try mouthing off to me,” he scolded as he pulled my hair even harder.


A few minutes passed as he kept scolding me about being a whore and leaving him and with that came pulling of the hair, some punches and slaps to the face, and some kicks to the side.


I could already tell that had a few broken ribs and other injuries.


If this kept up and no one found me I knew I was going to die. I knew that he would beat me to death.


Then all of a sudden he was acting sweet and telling me how much he loved me and how much he missed me and how he was so happy that I was back.


He was sick, so fucking sick.


I was disgusted too; I didn’t want him touching me. His touch made me feel dirty, like the scum that he was.


I could never say that though. I didn’t want anymore pain. I don’t think that my body can handle much more.


Where was Gabe?! I needed him. I need him to rescue me.


I don’t think that that’s going to happen though. No one would have any way of finding me. I was going to die here. I knew it.


I never should have left. I should have known better. I was so fucking stupid. This was all my fault.


Then the unimaginable happened. My absolute worst nightmare.


He smirked at me and grabbed my by the hair and started to pull me.


He pulled me by the hair out of the room and I saw that it was an apartment of some sort that we were in. I saw my cell phone sitting on the kitchen counter. I knew what I had to do.


I struggled to stand up but I couldn’t get free from him and he just grabbed my hair eve tighter- if that’s possible- and kept dragging me until we reached a bedroom.


Oh no. No. No. No. God help me. NO!


“Are you ready to have some fun baby?” he smirked evilly as he pulled me onto the bed.


“No! NOOOOO! Stop! STOP IT NOW! NO!” I kept screaming as he held me down and started to undress me.


He slapped me across the face again, “Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch.”


I silently stopped my struggling and screaming, knowing that it wouldn’t help.


There was no one there to save me.


The unimaginable happened.


He raped me.


I thought I’d left all this behind when I had left him.


I knew I was going to die soon. Whether it was from his beatings or me killing myself.


I just wish that I’d gotten to tell everybody goodbye.


And I wish that I had gotten to tell Gabe the truth.


The truth was- I loved him.
Sign up to rate and review this story