Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 20)

by ohsotay23 5 reviews

Should Taylor have hope? Or does she have no chance at all? Read and REVIEW. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-01-09 - Updated: 2009-01-10 - 1743 words - Complete

0Unrated
My Light Is Electric (Part 20)


Taylor's Point of View

I laid there once he’d finished with me.

I just stared at the cracks in the ceiling.

I felt nothing.

Nothing but pain, heart wrenching pain.

I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even think. My brain was turned off. I was numb. I was disgusting. I could not handle this here. I needed to get out- or die trying.


Cam’s Point of View

I watched Gabe a few feet a way with his head in his hands. I didn’t even want to look at his face.

I would cry again.

Where the fuck was she?

Where the fuck did that sick asshole take her?

Yeah, that’s right; we found out that Brian had taken her. They checked the street cameras and saw the whole thing happen. He must’ve given her something on a rag to make her pass out. They saw him dragging her away down an alley and that was the last that was see of her.

Everyone heard the whole story from the cops and you should’ve seen Gabe.

He told us the whole story of their fight and how he’d done nothing to stop her. He was so ashamed of himself. I couldn’t even look at him. I saw the tears in his eyes. I knew he wanted to cry, but he wouldn’t. He’d stay strong because he knows that’s what Taylor would want him to do.

I just wished that he’d realize that there’s no way that he could have stopped Taylor, when she has her mind set on something there’s no stopping her.

I just wanted to keep crying. But I had to stay strong. Someone here had to.

Joe sat across from me. He kept looking at me. I couldn’t cry in front of him. I couldn’t worry about him at the moment. I had bigger things to worry about than the little drama between us two.

I looked away from him. He could go find his little girlfriend while I go and find a way out of this mess.

I looked over at Gabe again. I saw him looking at his phone with his head down.

I knew that his background on his phone was a picture of him and Taylor cuddling in his bunk and she was trying to grab the phone from him. They were smiling and laughing.

He looked up, noticing me looking at him worriedly.

What I saw broke my heart. He had tears running down his face and the look in his eyes showed raw sadness and shame.

We better find her soon.

There’s got to be more that we can do.

I don’t know how long she’ll be able to last with Brian. And I don’t know how long Gabe can last without knowing that she’s alright, and seeing her again. I know those two love each other. They deserve to finally be happy. Be happy with each other.


Taylor’s Point of View

I don’t even know how long I laid there looking but not really seeing the ceiling. I slowly got up and put on my clothes, if you could even call them that, that had been taken off of me earlier.

I can’t believe I let that happen again.

I guess I didn’t ‘let’ it happen, but I could have tried harder to stop it.

I walked out the door and stood frozen as I he laid on the couch sleeping while the television blasted some stupid show from the History Channel. I fucking hate the history channel.

I saw my phone on the counter in the kitchen. But I knew I’d have to walk through the living room and right past him to get to it.

Did I mention that he’s a super light sleeper? Because he really is.

That was going to make this mission a lot harder to accomplish.

I was so scared. I didn’t want him to punish me if he found me using the phone but at the same time I couldn’t just walk out the door, I didn’t have the keys. He had about 10 different locks on the doors and there were no keys anywhere to be found.

I got down on the floor and started to slowly crawl towards my destination. I needed to get there. I needed to.

I was half way there when all of a sudden he made a growling noise. I dropped down as low as I could. After a few minutes I took the chance and looked up, he was still sleeping.

Thank god. I slowly crawled towards the counter and stood up slowly, I reached out to grab the phone and … I got it.

There was no bashing over the head or beatings from him. I slowly started to crawl back into the room and once I got there I quietly closed the door and walked to the bed.

I sat down and knew who I had to call immediately.

I dialed the familiar number and waited to hear the voice that I loved the most.


Gabe’s Point of View

I sat there crying.

Crying for me.

Crying for her.

Just crying.

And then I heard my phone.

The plain ring tone. I was never into any musical ring tones, as much as Taylor tried to pressure me into buying one.

Now, now I’d let her buy any fucking ring tone she wanted to just to have her back.

I looked at my phone and I couldn’t move.

Everyone heard me gasp and came running to me, they looked and saw.

I’m going to get her. I need to save her.

I picked up.


Taylor’s Point of View

“Hello?” I whispered, hearing my voice crack.

“Baby! Taylor! Where are you?! Tell me. I’ll come get you. I’ll save you baby, just tell me where he has you. We know he has you, we know everything. I need you. I’m sorry for everything. I’ll never do it again. I’ll do anything for you baby, anything,” I could hear the tears in his voice and I started to cry.

I just sat there for a few minutes, listening to him speak. I never knew how much that warmed my heart, just hearing him.

“Sweetie, it’s not your fault. Gabe you couldn’t have stopped me. I don’t know where I am, the windows are boarded and all I can see when I look through the cracks are cars, buildings, and a park across from here. I think we’re in an apartment building or something. I need you, I need you here, I don’t know what he’s going to do. I just don’t know,” I cried quietly into the phone.

“Baby what has he done to you?” he asked worriedly.

“He.. he..,” I couldn’t say it, Gabe wouldn’t want me after what Brian did. I was filth now. No one would want me. No one would ever want to touch me ever again.

“Just tell me baby, don’t worry, just tell me,” he tried to coax and comfort me.

“He raped me,” I said shamefully.

I heard him growl in anger and try to control his breathing.

“Don’t worry hun. I’m gonna get you soon. I’ll be there. I’ll find you. I promise you that,” he told me. I couldn’t help but believe him. I knew he’d save me. If he didn’t, then no one would.

“Try to describe more things that you see to me, maybe some buildings?” he tried to get more information from me.

I looked out the window and squinted really hard to try to see names of some of the buildings.

“I see a Willows Bank and a restaurant called Carmen’s Cusine,” I started to list, “and we seem pretty high up, maybe on the third floor.”

“Baby, I know where you are, I’ll be there soon. I’ll get you out of there. I’ll be there soon. Just hang on for a little longer,” he told me excitedly.

“Just stay on the phone with me, please?” I asked pathetically, still crying.

“Of course baby, of course,” he said softly.

“Gabe, I… I love you,” I told him, my voice raw with emotion.

“Taylor, I…,” he was interrupted by the door slamming open.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as Brian took the phone and threw it and it shattered into pieces against the wall. He punched me across the face and I felt onto the ground. He lunged towards me to finish my punishment. And maybe just maybe he has finally decided to finish me off.


Gabe’s Point of View

She loves me. She actually fucking loves me. And I love her back. But I didn’t get to tell her that.

The ear piercing scream I hear tore at my heart.

There was no doubt that everyone else heard it also.

Alex, who had been sitting numbly for the past hour finally sprung into action.

“I’LL FUCKING KILL HIM IF HE DOES ANYMORE DAMAGE TO HER! I’LL KILL HIM!,” he starts to scream and Ryland and Nate have to hold him down again as he starts to cry.

“I know where she is, you guys heard her describing everything, I know exactly where she fucking is, and I’m going to go get her. Right now,” I declare as I grab my jacket and walk towards the door.

“Dude! Get the fucking cops to go with you! You can’t go alone!” Shaant screams.

“She’s at the Winslow Apartment Buildings, right across from Carlos where we used to always go to dinner when we stop here. It’s on Lewis street, about 15 blocks away, you tell that to the cops and they can get there when they get there, but I’m going there now, and I’m not coming back empty handed.” I said determinedly.

The last thing I looked at before I started to run towards where Taylor was, was the picture of her smiling face on my phone.

That gave me all the energy that I needed to run to where she was.
Sign up to rate and review this story