Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 21)

by ohsotay23 4 reviews

Is Gabe too late? How will everything work out? Will it work out at all? Read and you'll see. REVIEW. kay.thanks.:)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-01-13 - Updated: 2009-01-13 - 2274 words - Complete

0Unrated
Taylor’s POV

I tried to crawl away from him but everywhere I went it seemed that he was there. I couldn’t get away.

I was so dizzy at this point that I there seemed to be 15 Brian’s all grabbing and pulling me in every direction.

It was I like I was in the Fun House from Hell and I was in the room with all those mirrors and when you looked around you couldn’t decipher what was a reflection on a mirror and what was an actual person.

I tried to get up in at least a sitting position, only to be kicked back down again. I started coughing and breathing hurt so bad.

I looked at my hand that I’d coughed all over and saw that it was covered in blood. That can not be good. I couldn’t even sigh, it hurt too badly.

Hurt. Hurt. Hurt. That’s the only thing that I could use to describe myself at the moment.

Brian was pacing back and forth now with this possessed look over his face. I knew then. I knew that if I didn’t start trying to fight to get the fuck out of here, then I’d die in this shit hole.

I can’t fight him though. He’s too strong. Oh god. I’m dead. What about Gabe? Or Alex? Or Cam and Trish? What about all those crazy guys on the tour that I love?

I saw Gabe’s picture in my head and smiled to myself. I’d do it for him.

I frowned immediately as I tried to get up and I couldn’t put any weight on my left leg without immense pain. Fuck.

I had to get the keys to open those fucking locks though. They were on the couch with him before. I saw them. I know they’re there.

Brian walked out of the room to who knows where, muttering to himself about who knows what. This was my chance. It might be my only one.

With that thought in my mind I crawled/limped my way to the only hope I had at surviving.


Gabe’s POV

Oh my fucking God I need to run more because obviously I don’t do it enough.

I’d only run about 5 blocks and already I was getting tired. This was pathetic.

But I kept urging on. I kept running. It was mechanical. One foot after the other- just run, run, run. Reach your destination. I needed to get there, I needed to get her. This wasn’t a want, it was a need.

I thought of her crying and beaten and the images that my mind produced were enough to send signals to my brains to start the tears up again. I held them in though. If I was gonna whoop this guys ass and possibly commit homicide then I was not gonna look like a little pussy and cry in front of that monster.

I only had about 8 more blocks to go and I knew that everyone had probably been in shock for a few minutes after I left and then hurriedly called the cops. I knew that by the time I got there I’d still have about ten minutes before everyone and the cops arrived.

Seven more blocks, just seven more.

My mind had flashbacks to blurry haze that was the last time I’d seen Taylor. An overwhelming pit of guilt settled in my stomach and that just egged me on to get to her more quickly.

I was going to fix this. I was going to fix her. God knows she’s going to need someone after this. I’ll fix it all.

I had to.

Five more blocks.


Cam’s POV

We know where she is! We know now, we know!

I was in shock for a few minutes after Gabe left, as was everybody else.

The room just seemed to get tenser instead of lighter. Like we were all thinking the same thoughts, thinking the worst.

Alex called the cops immediately and then called Taylor’s parents to update them on the newest bit of events with this situation. Her poor parents must be stressing the fuck out.

I felt cold and shivered slightly. Immediately an arm came around my shoulder and another one wrapped in front of me and pulled me against someone’s chest. I already knew who it was, Joe. I didn’t pull away though, I need someone and I needed him.

I looked up at him only to see his worried gaze looking at me through tired eyes. No one had gotten much rest. I knew he wish he could do more, we all did. There really was nothing much that we could do, except wait. We decided that we’d all take a ride to where Taylor was because when Gabe rescued her we wanted to be there.

I looked at Joe again as he kept staring down at me, concerned. I knew he could read my thoughts through my eyes and that he didn’t even need to question me to know what was going through my mind.

What if what was too late though? What if she- NO! I will NOT let my thoughts go in that direction!

She would be fine. Everything would be fine.

It had to be. It just had to be.

“It’ll all be okay. Everything will be okay,” Joe whispered in my ear and I leaned further into his warmth hoping to God that this time he was telling me the truth.


Taylor’s POV

I was almost there. Almost…there…

I reached out that final inch and finally got the key. I smiled as widely as I could. I was almost free.

I leaned against the table in the room and carefully lifted myself up so that I was on my knees, then I finally hauled myself onto my feet with my left leg in the air, feeling so much pain. I couldn’t put any weight on it, but I had to.

I swallowed my cries of pain and kept as quiet as I could. I walked along the wall and towards the door.

When I finally reached it I started opening the locks. There were 8 in total.

My dizziness was making it hard to get a key into the lock though. I couldn’t place it properly.

Finally I got a few done and only had to left.

I got them undone and in disbelief I opened the door and looked out into the apartment building hallway and smiled.

Freedom!

Then the door was slammed shut as I was thrown violently onto the floor.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Brian whispered menacingly as he hovered over me.

My steely gaze just seemed to piss him off more.

“Beg for me to leave you alone. Come on, beg” he said as he sickly teased me. He was circling me as if he was a vulture and I was just another dead carcass that he was waiting to rip apart.

“No,” I said quietly but strongly.

I was in so much pain now that I was actually starting to feel numb.

I kept coughing up blood as Brian just laughed at me. He had really gone mad. He had finally gone completely bonkers.

I was in an apartment alone with an violent psychopath. Not even Stephen King could come up with this shit.

I pulled myself away from him but he just slowly walked after me grinning madly. I breathed deeply using all my strength.

I don’t even know where I was going, but I needed to get away from him, that’s all that I knew.

Finally he seemed to get sick of that little game and stepped on my left ankle and I heard a sickening ‘cracking’ and tried to hold in my cry of agony.

A muffled scream came from my mouth and he just laughed a little more.

I was groaning in pain. I couldn’t even see straight anymore. The pain was too strong. My body couldn’t take this all anymore. It knew nothing but pain.

“You stupid little whore. If only you’d listened to me, maybe things would’ve turned out differently. I told you to stay away from guys. This is what you get for disobeying me. I warned you. I told you to keep away from your little lover boy. But you didn’t listen. You didn’t heed to my warnings. This is all of your fault. Because of your whore-ish little ways you’re gonna die in this apartment. If I can’t have you, then no one can,” he said told her twitching slightly.

His words scared her more than his actions ever could.

“So now you’re stuck in this apartment with a complete lunatic. What are you gonna do now? There’s no one here but us. No way for anyone to get in here when they hear your screams. Your last screams. You’re stuck. The doors are locked,” he laughed menacingly and then was cut off.

“Oh really? The doors are locked? Guess again you stupid fuck.”

It was Gabe.

He was here. He really was here.

The shocked look on Brian’s face would’ve been comical if I could even see clearly. All I could do was groan and crawl as far away from Brian as possible while he was distracted.

Gabe was picked up the baseball bat the Brian had kept near the door. How had I not noticed that?

He swung it down and next thing I knew I was trying to pull myself out of the way of Brian’s falling body.

He landed right next to my feet and I tried to get away as quickly as I could before he came to his senses.

Next thing I know Brian had grabbed my unhurt right ankle and I knew that there would be a bruise there tomorrow. I tried to pull away from him but his grip on my ankle was steel strong. I couldn’t get away.

“Fucking let her go! NOW!” Gabe screamed as the bat went don’t onto Brian’s arm and he released my foot and grabbed his arm in pain.

I guess his daze cleared and he got up quickly and the next thing I know Gabe and Brian are rolling around trying to get punches in wherever they could. I needed to do something. I needed to do something soon.

Gabe had the advantage at this point and I have never in my life been more proud of someone than I was of him at the moment.

I looked around. What could I do?

I spotted a gun on the table. Could I do it? Could I?

I looked at Brian trying to twist Gabe’s arm and it seemed that he was trying to break it and I knew exactly what had to be done.

I crawled past the now unused bat and kept going for the table where the gun sat boldly.

I reached for it and reached and just barely got it and grabbed it as hard as I could.

I didn’t even know how to work it. I just hope that he’d taken the safety thing off and that all I had to do was pull the trigger.

I crawled as close to them as I could and with my last burst of energy I lifted myself into a standing position, leaning against the wall. I was breathing heavily and my legs felt wobbly. My hands couldn’t stop shaking but I knew that I had to try to hold them steady.

Brian and Gabe were fight against the wall across from me, fighting for power.

“Hey!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and ignored the immense pain that I felt from doing so.

They stopped and looked at me, not expecting the sight before them.

Brian lunged for me and before he could reach me I pulled the trigger and closed my eyes as I felt him land on me.

I could already feel the warm liquid and knew that it was his blood. I pushed him off of me and couldn’t stop the shaking sobs that rose in my throat. I fell to the floor and crawled away from Brian’s now dead body.

I killed someone. I can’t believe that I actually killed another human being.

I just sobbed and crawled and immediately I felt a presence over me and felt Gabe envelope me in his arms. I heard the sirens in the distance and knew that it was a matter of time before I would be taken away.

Everything got hazier and hazier and I felt Gabe pull me gently into his lap and rock me back and forth whispering comforting words into my ears.

“Baby I love you, I love you so much. Everything’s going to be okay. Everything’s going to be fine. I love you,” he whispered and gently kissed my face all over.

“I love you to,” I said as I heard people run into the room, police and such no doubt, but I didn’t see them. All I could focus on was Gabe’s face so close to mine and his smell that comforted me in ways that nothing ever could.

The last thing I saw was a single tear run down his face before I blacked out into unconsciousness.

Sign up to rate and review this story