Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 6

by alb2991 0 reviews

COULD TIFFANY'S PAST RUIN HER RELATIONSHIP...AND SARAH GETS WORST AS SHE THINKS SHE HAS A BABY. AND IF YOU FELT SORRY FOR LAURA AIKEN WAIT TILL YOU FIND OUT HER SECRET

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-15 - 2572 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Present day

The sun woke Tiffany up. She slowly opened her eyes. She turned around and looked at Christopher. He looked so peaceful. She got up very slowly and made her way to the bathroom. Tiffany had only gotten two hours of sleep. She felt like shit. There she was in front of the mirror wiping away the crust from her eyes. When her eyes came into full vision she saw something. There on her mirror. A message that looked like it was written in blood. "What the fuck." She screamed. Christopher jumped up from the bed. "Baby. Baby, where are you?" He asked in a concerned voice. "'I'm in the bathroom. Come here now." She yelled. Christopher put on his underwear and made his way to the bathroom. When he reached the door he looked in but didn't notice the mirror. "What is it?" He asked her. She pointed to the mirror and he looked. His eyes opened wide. He was surprised to see what it said. "You only have a couple of days left detectives. I love this game. Time is almost up." They looked at the message and they didn't know what to do. "How the fuck did the person get in?" He asked. Tiffany ran out the bathroom pushing him out the way. She ran to the front door. The door was wide open. She looked at the side of the door and saw that the door was broken. Christopher came behind her. "That is it. We have to find this person. Get dressed now. This is going to end." Christopher walked back to the bedroom. Tiffany stood there looking at the door. She saw that the lid to the box was off. She made her way to the table. She looked into the box and there was something else in the box now. She grabbed the item and began to cry. Christopher came back and looked at her. "What is that in your hand? Why are you crying?" He grabbed the item from her hand and looked at it. "Who is this man?" Tiffany wiped her eyes. "Th-th-that is a picture of my deceased husband Derrick."

Laura Aiken made her way to work. She sat in her car and played the love CD that Carl had gave her when they first started dating. They had this thing where every year they would make each other a new CD with new love songs from that year. She still kept all of them and once in awhile she listened and drifted to another place, the place where love was real. Too bad right now love was fake to her. She drove down the street and wondered if they had caught the kidnapper. She drove into the parking lot and got out. There on the building read the sign "The Informer." She is a magazine editor. She made her way to the elevator and waited for it to come. As she stood there waiting a man came up to her. "Hello there Laura. How are you doing?" She looked over at him. "Well Dave I'm doing okay. How are you?" He looked her up and down and licked his lips. "You know how I feel. So what are you going to do about it?" Laura looked at him and laughed. "Dave it was fun messing with you. But my husband is dead now. So the adventure is gone." Dave looked at her. "So you only slept with me cause you were married and it excited you that he might one day have found out?" She nudged him. "Of course. So if you excuse me I have to go. Bye Dave." She got on the elevator and before the door closed she blew him a kiss.

"Hello Laura. There is some stuff on your desk for you." Her receptionist told her as she made her way in. "Thank you so much Jennifer. I am waiting for a call from the detectives still. Have they called?" Jennifer shook her head no. "Okay. Well hold my calls unless it's them. I have a lot to do." She made her way to her office. She threw herself on the plush sofa in her office. She looked around her office. That place was her escape from all the memories. Or so she thought. She walked over to her desk, which was crammed with all these papers. Articles that she had to go through before the deadline. There was paper that had a red spot in the corner. "Damn these people don't care about how the paper looks. Why the fuck would I put this dirty shit in my magazine." She went to throw it out when she saw something else on the back of the paper. She dropped it on the floor and put her hand over her mouth. "What is this?" She looked down at the paper. She slowly bent down and picked it back up. On top of the paper was an attached picture. The picture was all the body parts that Carl lost. She turned the paper over and read it.

"The last time"

"He loved you we all knew that. He loved his kids as well. He was a great man that loved life and his job. So why is he missing so many body parts? I know you want to know who I am and why. But you never will. This is Carl's last days on Earth. Do you feel bad? Cause I don't."

Laura began to cry. She ran out her office. "Jessica where did this come from?" Jessica looked at her with a confused face. "Jessica where the fuck did this come from?" She began to yell. "Some carrier boy brought it." Laura slammed the paper on the desk and took out her cell phone. She took out her wallet and fumbled with the cards inside. Finally she found the card she was looking for. She dialed and waited. Finally someone answered. "Detective Christopher Brown here." Laura hesitated. "Hello?" He said. "Hello this is Laura Aiken. I need to see you right away." Christopher responded. "We are busy today. Can this wait till later?" She took the phone off her ear. Then she put it back and answered him. "No. I received a gift from the kidnapper. I need to see one of you two now." She could hear him talking to Tiffany but couldn't make out what he was saying. "I'll be right over Laura. Where are you?" She told him the address and they hung up. "Is everything okay?" Jessica asked. Laura looked at her and smiled. "It isn't for you. You should have asked whom it was from since there was no name on it. We don't accept anonymous packages." Jessica looked scared. "It won't happen again I promise." Laura picked up the paper from the desk. "No it won't. You're fired. Get your stuff and get out now, bye-bye." Laura walked back to her office.

Carl Aiken sat there with his own piss and shit with nothing else to do but stare at the holes in the walls for another day. He wondered when Sarah would hurry up and kill him. He knew that his life was over and done with. He fumbled around once again hoping to get out. He had lost all feeling in his right hand since she stuck the knife through it. And there it still was in his hand. As he looked around the room he squinted. He had not had on his glasses for days. Nor did he have on his contacts. He saw the objects on the table, which was now half-red from his blood. "Someone help me please. HELP!" He screamed. He began to pray. "Lord, dear lord. This is Carl Aiken here. I am asking you to please help me. I need some help right now. As you know I am here with this crazy woman that wants me dead. Please save me." Then he hears the door open and slam shut. In comes Sarah with a baby stroller. "La di da." She starts to sing as she enters. She walks over to the table and places the stroller on the side of it. "Mommy will be right back. I need to speak to daddy." She leans into the stroller and kisses the baby. She turns to Carl and smiles. "Hey there buddy. How you doing?" She mocks him. "How do you think I'm doing? I'm tied here with body parts missing, I haven't eaten in days, and I shitted and pissed myself cause you wont let me out. Come to think of it, I'm doing fine." He mocks her back. "That is great to hear. As long as you are comfortable. Well I came to check on you. I have to take baby Joey to my sisters house while I go to school." She turns back to the stroller and makes silly faces at the baby. Carl looks at her and then at the stroller. "Is that my baby?" He asks her. She turns back and around and smiles. "Of course silly. This is our love child. He is so precious." She keeps the smile on the whole time. "Can I see him please?" He asks her. Sarah looks at him with a confused face. "I thought you wanted nothing to do with this child?" He smiled a little smile. "If you are going to kill me at least let me see my son once." She turned to the baby then turned back to him. "Okay, why not?" She walked over to the stroller and picked up the baby. She turned around very slowly. When she fully turned around she said, "Here is your baby." Carl looked at the baby and back to her. Carl thought she was crazy. There was no baby. There was a doll. A baby doll. "That is not a baby. Are you crazy?" Carl yelled. Sarah looked at her baby and smiled. "Daddy can't see right very well. He doesn't have his glasses cause mommy broke them." She walked back to the stroller and put the doll back in. "Well Carl I have to be on my way now. So maybe I'll stop by a little later on tonight. Yes I will drop by. I forgot that this is the day when all the action starts. The day that I have my fun with some people. So see you later." She walks over to the door but before she leaves she turns back and says, "It's a shame you couldn't just leave your wife. We would have made a good family together. You, me and baby Joey." And then she leaves.

Tiffany Brown dropped Christopher off at Laura's job and she made her way to Jon Little's place. She leaned back and thought of that message on her mirror. Whoever this person was is taking to the next level she thought. Then she thought about the picture of her dead husband. How did the person get a picture of him? Was this the same person that killed her husband? Every thought popped into her head. But she soon pushed them to the back cause she had to be focused. She had to have a clear head for Jon. She had to be the best she could be. She made her way to the street. She parked her car across the street and she got out. She took out her cell phone and felt like calling Christopher. She started to feel a little nauseous. She began to walk back to her car when she felt a hand grip her shoulder. She turned around but there was no one there. She felt a shiver go through her spine and she knew that she had to go in the building. She had to solve this case. Tiffany walked back to the building. She buzzed for his intercom and waited for him to answer. "Hello. Who is this?" Tiffany responded. "This is detective Tiffany Brown. I was wondering if I could speak to you for a minute." She waited for him to respond or for the sound of the door unlocking. She got none. So she buzzed again. This time there was no response. She knew that he wasn't going to answer. So she turned around and began to make her way to the car. But before she could reach the car she heard someone call her name. "Detective Tiffany Brown?" There in front of the door stood Jon Little. She turned around and smiled.

"No I have not seen Mr. Aiken after that incident." Jon told Tiffany. There they sat in a café having a cup of coffee. "So after that little incident and after he was terminated what did you do?" Jon took a bite out of his muffin. "Well I kept going to school there after my suspension was up. I kept seeing Sarah and after awhile I couldn't take it anymore so I left." Tiffany jotted down his comments. "Detective I hated Mr. Aiken for what he did. But there is no way in hell that I have the courage to kidnap someone and do those things. It is sickening." She took a sip of her coffee and began to ask questions. "Is there anyone that you think would have wanted him dead? Anyone?" Jon thought for a minute. "There was this one boy. He had received a bad grade on his paper one time. He hit Mr. Aiken in front of the whole class and even told him that he would pay for it." Tiffany looked at him. "Do you remember his name?" She put the pen to the paper to write it down. "No I can't. I am so sorry Detective. But maybe if you visit the school they can help you out." Tiffany looked at him and smiled. "What's the name of the school again?" She put the pen to the paper again. "Leonard Washington College." She wrote it down and closed her pad. "Thank you so much Jon." She got up from the chair and shook his hand. "You're welcome. I hope you find the person. If you do find Mr. Aiken tell him that I am sorry." Tiffany put on her coat and left. When she got into her car she took out her cell and called Christopher. "Baby I'm done with him. I have another lead so I figured that I would go and question this other person. So I'll see you at home later. I love you." She hung up.

Christopher Brown closed his cell phone. He then felt someone's warm breath hit the back of his neck. He turned around. "Don't do that. I have to go." He got up from the bed and got dressed. "But why are you leaving so soon? We can go for another round." Laura told him. "No we can't. This was a one-time thing. I'm never doing this again. It was a mistake." He put on his pants and made his way to the chair where his shirt was laid out. "Well maybe we can hang out again. Next time I buy the breakfast and next time we go to your place." He turned to her and laughed. "Good-bye Laura. It was fun for that hour." And he left. "Wow black men are amazing in bed." She rolled over and fell back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story