Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 7

by alb2991 0 reviews

THIS IS THE NASTIEST CHAPTER AND YOU FIND OUT A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT WHY SARAH KIDNAPPED CARL...WARNING SPOILER STOP NOW IF YOU WANT TO READ IT....THERE IS ANOTHER KIDNAPPER THAT HIRED HER.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-15 - 3074 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

Present day

Tiffany Brown drove up to Leonard Washington College to question the principal. She was so happy cause she felt like she was getting somewhere with the case, but if only she knew that she was going to reach another dead end. As she drove she thought about poor Carl and what this deranged person was doing to him right now. She came to a red light and she waited. She looked out her window and there she saw Sarah Loews walking. "Sarah." She called out to her. Sarah turned her head and saw Tiffany. "What? Are you following me now?" Sarah stopped. The light turned green and Tiffany pointed for Sarah to meet her across the street. So Sarah made her way across the street. Tiffany parked her car and got out. "What is it now detective? What did I do this time?" Sarah looked her up and down. "Nothing Sarah I was just on my way to Leonard Washington and I saw you walking. So where are you going?" Sarah leaned against Tiffany's car. "I'm on my way to school. I'm late so can we cut this meet and greet short?" Tiffany smiled. "I can drop you off if you want." Sarah felt like telling her to go fuck off but she saw this as an opportunity to make Tiffany think that she is a good person. "Sure detective." Tiffany opened the car door and Sarah got in. She smiled and knew that her plan was going to work. "I'm glad you're letting me do this." Tiffany turned the key and began to drive. "Don't think that we are best friends now Tiffany. I'm only doing this because I am late for class." Tiffany looked over at her. "Sure I understand. I want to apologize for your father. I was there at the bank taking cash out when your father tried to rob it." Tiffany stopped and looked over to see if Sarah was uncomfortable. "Detective please. We have been through this before so get over it and deal. I will never like you." Tiffany felt bad but once again for the day she had to push her feelings aside. So she continued to drive. And for the next 20 minutes there was silence.

3 months earlier

"We have to do what we have to do. He is getting what should be coming to him. Are you ready?" Sarah asked Lindsey. Lindsey looked at her and smiled. "I guess." Lindsey picked up the knife and slammed it down into the body. "That's right. Now start cutting." Lindsey looked at her. "Why don't you do something here?" Sarah laughed. "I'm not getting my nails dirty." So Lindsey began to cut. "Lindsey that is not how you are suppose to do it. The frog does not get cut like that." Mrs. Green told her. "Sorry Mrs. Green I'm just a little nervous." She patted Lindsey on the back. "It's okay. Let Sarah try it." Sarah looked at her and smiled. As soon as Mrs. Green walked away Sarah said "Don't give me that shit. I'm not cutting no damn frog open." Lindsey laughed. After school Lindsey and Sarah walked to the park so that they could relax. There they sat on the bench. "Sarah how are you doing?" She looked at Lindsey. "I'm doing okay. Being pregnant was not what I wanted but hey I get what I get." Sarah touched her belly. "It will be okay. You will be a great mother and I know it." Sarah smiled at her. "Thank you so much. You're the only friend I have now." She hugged her. "Let's go Sarah. We can go to a movie or something, my treat." Sarah pulled away and looked at her. "Sounds nice." So they got up and began to walk. Half way through the park Sarah stopped. "What's wrong?" Lindsey asked. Sarah now knelled over holding her stomach. "I'm having bad pains. It hurts." She began to scream in dire pain. "Let's get you to a hospital." Lindsey grabbed her and carried her to the street where she hailed for a taxi. "God it hurts so badly. Fuck." Sarah screamed some more. Lindsey got frantic and screamed for some help. "Someone help me please. HELP ME." A tall man walked over to them. "What's wrong?" Sarah looked up at the man. "My friend is having pains. She's pregnant." The man looked at Sarah who was now staring at him and he grabbed her. "I have a car I can drive you guys to the hospital." He walked them over to his car. And they were off.

Laura and Carl Aiken sat there in the waiting area. Carl looked over to her and smiled. "Don't smile at me. We are not friends." Carl then lost his smile. "Mr. and Mrs. Aiken I can see you now." They got up from the couch and followed the tall man into his office. "Please sit down." The man instructed them to the two sits that were in front of his desk. So they sat. "So Mrs. Aiken this is your husband?" She looked over at Carl and laughed. "Yes sir. But hopefully with your help he can be my ex husband." The tall man looked at her and smiled. "Well that's what I'm here for." Carl just sat there as they spoke. This man was not on his side at all. He was Laura's divorce lawyer. He was there to fulfill her every wants and desires. "There will be a process before I can have you sign the divorce papers." Laura looked at the tall man and smiled. "Sure we understand but can you please try to get it done quickly?" He smiled back at Laura. "Sure anything for you. If you can I want to see you alone this Friday. We need to talk and set up some things." Laura looked over to Carl. Carl was there just cause she wanted him there. If it was up to him he would have stayed in the hotel room that he has been staying in. "Sure sir. I can see you this Friday." The tall man got up from his chair and shook her hand. "So I'll see you soon." Carl and Laura raised from their chairs and made their way to the door. Out they went. "Laura. Why do we have to go through this?" She looked over at Carl. "Because I want nothing to do with you. This is the end of our relationship." She pushed the button for the elevator. "But I still love you. I think about you and the kids every day that I have to sit in that shitty hotel room." Laura laughed at him. "That is so pathetic. Get over me. Move on with your life cause I am." He looked confused. "So you're dating someone?" She smiled. "That is none of your business." The elevator door opened and they entered. "Even if I am what can you do about it?" And the door closed.

"We need to get this woman checked out. Let's go people. Hurry up." The doctor screamed. There were nurses running all about. Sarah's pains got worst. She screamed every five minutes. Lindsey was so scared and didn't know what else to do. So she sat down in the waiting area as they took Sarah into a room. Lindsey got up from the chair and made her way to the receptionist's desk. "Excuse me but is there a pay phone around here?" She asked the woman. The woman pointed to the left. "Thank you. I'll find it." Lindsey walked away and looked for the pay phone. When she found it she took out a piece of paper and put a quarter in the phone. She began to dial. She got the answering machine. "Hey Jon it's me Lindsey. I'm at the hospital with Sarah. She is having pain stomach pains. I'll call you when I find out more. And we need to talk about me calling you on the sneak from Sarah. But I'll call you." She hung up. There she stood staring at all the chaos going on.

"Lindsey Cole?" The doctor came up her. She looked up at him. "Yes doctor. How is she?" Lindsey got up from the chair. The doctor looked at her with a concerned face. "I'm so sorry to say this but your friend has lost her baby." Lindsey began to cry. "Ca-can I see her?" The doctor nodded his head yes and took her to the room. There on the bed with IV's Sarah looked lost. She looked like she was in a whole other world. Lindsey made her way into the room. "Hey." Lindsey said as she entered. Sarah did not turn her head. Lindsey took a chair and put it next to Sarah so that she could she her. "I'm so sorry." Lindsey began to cry even more. Sarah looked at her and smiled. "You are my best friend. I love you Lindsey." Lindsey saw that Sarah was so drained. "I love you too. I think you should get some rest." Sarah took her hand. "Please don't leave me. I can't do this by myself." Sarah leaned into Lindsey and kissed her on the lips. Lindsey was in shock but began to kiss her back. "Please don't leave me." Sarah told her as she turned around to go to sleep. Lindsey touched her lips and smiled. "I won't leave you."

Present day

Tiffany Brown sat and waited for dean Perez to see her. She looked around the office and felt like a little kid again. Remembering the days she was called into the deans office for fighting some girl or boy. "Excuse Detective Brown, Dean Perez will see you now." Tiffany got up from the couch and made her way into his office. "Welcome detective Brown take a seat please." Tiffany sat and began to talk. "I won't waste your time Mr. Perez. I am here because a former teacher of yours by the name of Mr. Aiken has been kidnapped." Perez looked at her. "Okay go on." She began again. "We were told that there was a student that hated Mr. Aiken. I was told that he punched him in the face in front of the whole class and threatened Mr. Aiken." Just then Lindsey Cole made her way into the office. "What is it Ms. Cole?" She looked at him and then at Tiffany. "Oh I'll wait till you're done. Hello." Tiffany waved at her. Lindsey left. Mr. Perez pushed the button on his desk. "Please make sure no one interrupts me." The woman's voice blasted over the speaker in his office. "I wasn't here so I guess she just went in."
Perez let the button go and began. "Yes I remember. His name was Thomas Right. But I so doubt that he took Mr. Aiken." Tiffany looked at him. "Why is that?" Mr. Perez raised from the chair. "Because he killed himself. Shot himself one day in his house." Tiffany got up from the chair. "Well thank you for your time. I know you're busy. But if you have any ideas of who may have taken him please give me a call." She handed him her card and walked out. Mr. Perez pushed the button one more time. "Please send Lindsey in." The woman spoke. "She just left with the detective."

"So you had psyche 101 with Mr. Aiken?" Tiffany asked Lindsey. "Yes I did. He was a great teacher. He was an amazing man as well." Lindsey fumbled with her pencil. "Cute pencil. I see it has your name on it." Lindsey looked at Tiffany. "Yeah my mother brought it for me recently when she went on vacation to Florida. But anyway I don't know if I could help you cause after the incident with Sarah and him people began to hate Mr. Aiken." Lindsey looked over and she saw Sarah. "Hey there Lindsey." Sarah called to her. She waved back. Tiffany saw the tension. Saw that Lindsey looked nervous. "So I see you know Ms. Loews." Lindsey smiled. "Yeah we were best friends. But some stuff happened." Tiffany looked at Lindsey and felt that she was hiding something. "What? What happened?" Lindsey took Tiffany and dragged her so that they could walk. "She went a little crazy. She was even seeing a psychiatrist." Tiffany was confused. "For what exactly?"

"She lost her baby and thought that he was still alive." Lindsey told her. "What was the doctors name?" Lindsey rubbed her head as she tried to remember. "His name was Vincent Greene." Tiffany shook her hand and thanked her. "Thank you. If you find out anything else please give me a call." Lindsey watched as Tiffany left. Lindsey turned around when there at her locker was Sarah. "Come here Lindsey." Lindsey reluctantly made her way to Sarah. "What did you tell the nice detective?" Lindsey was scared. "I didn't tell her anything." Sarah smiled at her. "Okay I believe you. So are you going to class later?" Lindsey nodded yes. "Good. I'll see you there." Sarah walked away. "She's crazy." Lindsey said to herself.

That night as the sun began to set Carl Aiken looked around and thought of a way to get out. At exactly 7:15PM Sarah walked through the door. "I brought you some food." Sarah told him as she made her way to the table. "Thank you." Carl said. Sarah took the burger and fries out the bag and made her way over to him. "Can you please untie my hand?" Sarah looked at him like he was dumb. "No you moron." He tried again to convince her to untie him. "Please, at least the hand with the knife in it. I can't feel anything in that hand anyway. I love you." She looked at him and smiled. "Okay." She took the key out of her pants pocket and uncuffed him. He wiggled his arm. "Thank you so much." He smiled at her. "'Open up." She placed the burger by his mouth and he took a bite. An idea came to him. He took his hand and placed it palm up. The pointy part of the knife was on that side. "Oh my God. Look at this. Look at what you did." She looked at him and laughed. "What did I do Carl?" She leaned in closer to his palm to see what he was talking about. Next thing he jammed the pointy part of the knife in her eye. "Ouch." She began to scream. Then she dropped the key on the ground in front of him. Somehow very slowly he began to gain feeling in his hand. "Thank you God." He reached down and picked up the key with his thumb and index finger. He placed the key in the lock and began to turn. "Come on come on." He began to get upset. Finally the lock clicked and he was free. He took the key and unlocked the cuffs off his foot. "You son-of-a-bitch." She screamed and came at him with a scalpel. But he lifted his one foot and kicked her down to the ground. "You lose you bitch." He took the knife out his hand and screamed. He jumped on top of her and she tried to fight him off. "This is your last time alive. This time I win Sarah." Carl lifted the knife in the air and tried to plunge the knife in her but before he could fully bring the knife down he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. He looked and out came blood. He felt a burning sensation and now he fell back on the floor and off of Sarah. Carl was shot. "What the fuck?" He screamed as he held his shoulder. "Well thank goodness you drove me here. If you didn't I would have died right now." Sarah picked Carl up and placed him back in the chair. She cuffed him back up but she wasn't done. "Hey hand me that hammer and those nails please." The other person came over to Sarah and handed her the hammer and nails. "Who are you?" Carl looked at the person who was wearing a black mask. "Carl this is the person who set this whole arrangement up. This is the real person that wanted you dead." Carl looked at the person. "So it wasn't you Sarah?" She looked at him. "Oh no. I don't have the sadistic mind to come up with this all by myself." Sarah looked at the person and smiled. "Anyway just hold still." Sarah took one nail and placed it on Carl's hand. SLAM. The hammer came down and in went the nail. "AGHHHHHH." Carl screamed. Then she took another nail and SLAM in went the nail in the other hand. Next she did his foot. "Well we're all done here." The person with the mask whispered in her ear. "Great idea." Sarah picked up the scalpel from the floor. "What are you going to do with that?" She handed the masked person the scalpel. "Since it was your idea why don't you go ahead and do it." The masked person took the scalpel and walked over to Carl. "Please don't do this to me. I am so sorry for whatever I did to you." The person took their thumb and index finger and lifted Carl's eyelids up. Next thing Carl knew was that the scalpel was now placed under his eyeball. The masked person jiggled the scalpel as Carl screamed. "Yes you are just as crazy as I am." Sarah told the masked person. "Sorry but I have to do this." The person spoke. They pushed the scalpel up and out came Carl's eye. It dangled there. So the masked person took hold of the eye and pulled and pulled. Carl screamed for dear life. Finally the person did one last pull and out came the eye out of the socket. There Carl was with a hole in his right eye. Blood pouring out. "Please kill me now." Carl begged. "No not yet Carl. We are just warming up." Sarah took a French fry from the bag and placed in the hole in his eye. "Doesn't it taste good?" Sarah and the masked person made their way to the door. "Bye Carl." The masked person said and they left him sitting there.
Sign up to rate and review this story