Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 8

by alb2991 0 reviews

THE PLOT BETWEEN SARAH AND THE KIDANPPER IS REVEALED...AND SARAH'S PLAN IS WORKING SO FAR...AND A BLOWTORCH IS INVOLVED

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-15 - 2911 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

Present day

Tiffany Brown woke up the next morning to some banging. There she sat on her bed wondering what was going on. Just then Christopher Brown came in. "Good morning honey." He made his way to her and kissed her. "What is all that noise?" Tiffany wiped her eyes. "That is the locksmith. He is fixing our locks." Tiffany looked at him and smiled. "So how was your night last night with Mrs. Aiken?" Christopher looked at her. "What do you mean?" Tiffany got up and made her way to the bedroom bathroom. "How was the meet and greet? What did she get?" Christopher was so relieved that she meant the letter. He explained everything to her except the whole sex incident. "Well maybe you can come with me today. I have to see a therapist." Christopher looked at her. " I knew you was a little crazy." Tiffany hit him in the arm. "Not me you dick. This is part of the case. I have another lead." Christopher grabbed his fiancee by the waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Sure I will come with you. This our case and we will solve this together." They began to kiss when they heard a loud bang. "So sorry. I dropped something." The locksmith screamed. "Christopher next time please tell me when you're going to have people come over to do things or I will kick your ass." She kissed him one last time and made her way back into the room to get dressed.

"Hello can I see Laura Aiken please?" Carl's mother asked the woman at the desk. By the way for your information right now his mother's name is Linda Aiken. "I am not her receptionist anymore. But she is in her office. Right that way." Linda looked at her. "My name is Linda Aiken. I am Carl's mother." The lady looked at her and smiled. "Nice to meet you." Linda smiled at her and made her way to Laura's office. "I have something for you Laura." The woman said to herself. "Hello honey." Laura looked at her. "Hello mother Aiken. Why are you here?" Linda looked at her. "I received a letter today. A letter that was crazy." Linda handed Laura the letter. She unfolded the letter and began to read. Next thing Laura put the letter on the desk and sat down. "I have to ask you a question Laura. What is this about?" Laura instructed her to sit down. "There is something I have to tell you. Carl has been kidnapped." Linda's eyes sprung open. "What the hell do you mean he's been kidnapped? Why didn't anyone tell me?" Laura looked at her. "We thought that it would be better not to tell you at the moment until we found out more. But I have to tell you that it doesn't look good right now." Linda looked at her. "I can't believe that you kept this from me. He is my son. You have the nerve you bitch." Linda raised from the chair. "Who is taking the case?" Laura told her and gave her the card. "Thank you." Linda began to walk out. "I am so sorry for everything." Linda turned around and looked at her. "You should be sorry. If you had stayed with my son this probably would have never happened. If my son dies you will pay for this." Linda walked out the office. She made her way to the elevator when Jessica the fired receptionist came up to her. "I am done cleaning out my desk. Thank God I don't have to work with that bitch anymore." Linda looked at her. "What do you mean?" Jessica looked at her and smiled. "There is so much you don't know about Laura. I will be glad to fill you in cause there is one thing that you should really know." They made their way into the elevator and Jessica smiled.

Carl woke up as he felt something touch his face. There in front of him placing bandages over the hole in his eye was Sarah. She looked at him and smiled as he woke up. "Hello sleepy head. It's about time. I thought you was dead." She cut the tape and placed it on the bandage. "How much longer do I have to live?" He asked her. She scratched her head as she thought. "Well I'm not a doctor but with all the blood you lost I assume not that much longer." She smiled again. He looked at her from his one eye. He began to doze off. Sarah noticed and slapped him. " I guess not that long to live. You're staring to doze off which means that very soon you will be gone for good." He snapped back and noticed that she had a camera. "What are you going to do?" He looked at her and closed his eye as he began to felt tired. "This is the last phase of the game. I take your picture and send it to the detectives and maybe they will find you before it is too late." Sarah put the camera to her face. Carl looked over and saw the name of the building on a wall and came up with an idea. "Wait. I don't want them to see me without an eye. Please can I have some glasses?" Carl asked her. She thought for a moment. "Sure why not." She went back to the table and dug a pair of sunglasses out her purse. She put them on Carl and was ready to take the picture. "Smile for me Carl." He leaned his head a little towards the sign and smiled. In his head he kept saying, "They will catch you crazy bitch."

Michael Aiken fell asleep in class. He dreamt of his dad. How right now he was somewhere with someone that was killing him slowly. Just as the bell rang Michael snapped up from his dream right before his father was stabbed to death. He picked his head up and wiped away the droll from his mouth. He got up from the chair and made his way to the door. There in front of the class was Linda Aiken, his grandmother.

"Grandmother what are you doing here?" She looked at him and smiled. "I need to talk to you about something that is very important." They began to walk. "I just found out that your father was kidnapped." Michael looked at her. " I know that grandma. I been knew about it." She was in shock. "How could you know and not tell me?" He instructed her to sit down on the seats in front of the office. "We all thought that it was better if we waited to tell you. We didn't want to upset you." She looked down at her hand as she began to tremble. "I feel so unimportant and betrayed. How dare you all decide what's good for me? Carl is my son damn it. I deserve to know. I should have been the first to know. But it seems that the detectives thought it was better to inform your slut of a mother first." Michael looked at her with shock. "If you remember correctly it was your son that was the one that wanted to bone some girl. So how dare you call my mother a slut." She got up from the table. "You have so much to learn. Too bad I'm not going to teach it to you." She walked away. Michael sat there. He took out his cell phone and dialed. "Hey. I need to see you right now. Okay I'll meet you. I love you." He hung up the phone and got up. Who was he going to see?

Michael Aiken sat and waited patiently on the park bench. He kept looking at his watch wondering what was taking the person so long. Just then he felt a hand. There she was. He got up and placed a kiss on her lips. "What took you so long?" Michael asked. The girl responded, "I had things to take care of. I had to go to school real quick to drop off my work." She smiled and kissed him again. "I love you Michael." He took her hand and they began to walk through the park. "My grandmother paid me a visit today. She is acting weird." The girl looked at him. "Well her son is missing and it is stressful for her." He smiled. "Yeah and she just found out." The girl looked over at him. "What do you mean she just found out? Didn't she already know?" Michael let go of her hand. "No she didn't. My mom thought that it would be better if we didn't tell her right away." She sat down on a bench and pulled on Michael's shirt for him to sit down beside her. "Well she has every right to be a little weird right now. The people she thought was family lied to her betrayed her. So don't get mad at her." She put her head on his shoulder and smiled. "I love you Michael." He smiled too and put his hand on her head. "I love you too."

Tiffany Brown and Christopher Brown arrived at Vincent Greene's office. Tiffany was a little nervous. The last time she set foot in a therapist office was when her husband had died. "Mr. Greene will see you now." The short stocky lady told them as she exited his office. Tiffany and Christopher walked into the office. There on every wall was a certificate. Obviously he was the best there was. "Please take a seat or if you want you can stand." He sat there smiling at them. "So detectives please fill me in on why you have come here." Tiffany Brown crossed her legs and began. "Well Mr. Greene. We are on a case and we hear that one of our suspects was a patient of yours." Mr. Greene kept his smile on. "So we was wondering if you could help us out." Christopher continued. Mr. Greene raised from his seat. "What was she/he here for?" Tiffany looked at the plush sofa and began to remember her sessions. "She was here cause she lost her baby. Maybe like 3 months ago. Her name is Sarah Loews." Mr. Greene pulled a file out of his cabinet and looked at the name. His eyes became small as he examined the name. "I don't have a Sarah Loews detectives. The only patient I had at that time for that reason was a woman by the name of Lindsey Cole." Tiffany looked at him in confusion. "Can we see that please?" He handed them the file. They looked through it and asked, "Can we please take this with us?" He nodded yes. "Thank you so much Mr. Greene." They shook his hand and walked out. He sat down at his desk. "You can come out now. They are gone." Just then a person came out the closet. The person walked over to him and placed their hand on his desk. "Thank you Mr. Greene. Changing the name on that file was the best thing you ever done. Now your wife won't find out about your cheating ways." The person smiled and left. Mr. Greene sat there and wondered what did he just do.

Later that evening Carl drifted in and out of consciousness. The blood dripped and dripped. He felt so sick that he wished that he were dead already. He hoped that his plan would work. He prayed that the detectives would see the picture. There he just sat, so cold and so tired and weak. He began to piss on himself again. "Ill you are a nasty motherfucker." Carl looked up and there was the person from the night before still with the mask on. "Please just kill me." The person looked at him and laughed. "No Carl we are not done with you yet." The person walked over to the table and picked up a blowtorch. "Please don't do it. I am so sorry for whatever I have done to you. Please." Carl began to drift back to sleep. The next time he snapped back to reality was when he felt something hot on his lip.

Tiffany Brown wanted to pay a visit to Sarah Loews. There she was at Sarah's front door staring at the door wondering if she should even knock. Just when she was about to out came Michael Aiken. In shock Tiffany jumped up. "Hello Mrs. Brown." Michael greeted her. She looked at him and smiled. Down the hall he went. "Michael wait you forgot your..." Sarah ran to the door to stop Michael but instead she stopped herself. She stared at Tiffany and waved for her to come in. "Why was he here?" Tiffany asked as she sat down. Sarah looked at her and smiled. "We have been dating for awhile now." Tiffany was confused. "How?" Sarah knew that she was going to keep asking until she got the whole story out of her. "Well detective." She started. "One day I was at a café waiting for my order. I sat there by myself crying. I had lost everything. A best friend, and a boyfriend that I loved. I felt alone. Then out of nowhere came Michael offering me a tissue. He began to walk away when I asked him to have a seat. There we talked and I apologized for ruining his family. He assured me that he never once thought it was my fault. So we chilled. He gave me his cell number and I gave him mine and after that we began to hang out a lot. Next thing he asked me to be his girlfriend." Tiffany smiled at her but she wasn't so sure about them dating. "So Tiffany why are you here?" Tiffany quickly came back and remembered why she had come. "I have to talk to you about your friend Lindsey Cole." Sarah raised from the seat. "I don't want to talk about her." Tiffany raised to. "Why not? She told me how you lost your baby. She said you were seeing a therapist for it but when I checked it out it was her that was seeing the therapist. What is going on Sarah?" Sarah looked at her. "Okay I'll tell you. Have a seat." Tiffany sat down. "Lindsey is a little sick. One day she admitted to me that she was a lesbian. I didn't have a problem with it. But then I began to notice something. She was around me a little too much. I kindly told her that I didn't see her in that way. She flipped out and the next thing I knew she was pregnant. She said that she went to a party because she was depressed because of me and got drunk. She was raped and became pregnant. She wanted to keep the baby. I promised that as a friend I would help her." Sarah began to cry. The water works would make the story more meaningful. "But one day as we were in the park she began to have pains. So I rushed her to the hospital. There the doctors checked her and told her she had lost the baby. She went crazy after claiming that she was still pregnant, and then saying the baby was born early. Crazy. Then we stopped being friends because she always made me feel like everything that happened was my fault. If I had loved her she would have been fine." Tiffany looked at her. She began to feel sorry for Sarah. "But then when I began to date Michael that was when she really flipped. Called me a home wrecker then a hoe. She hated me being with Michael." Sarah cried even harder. She took a tissue from the box next to her and dried her eyes. Tiffany got up from the couch and made her way over to Sarah. "Thank you for your time. I have to go home now my fiancee is waiting for me. Take it easy Sarah." Tiffany put her hand on her shoulder. Sarah looked up at her and smiled. "Thank you Tiffany." Sarah walked her to the door. "Please don't tell Lindsey I told you anything." She closed the door. She made her way to the table where her cell phone was and she began to dial. She waited till she heard the voice that was her boss. "Yeah what is it?" The voice asked. "Detective Brown was here. I followed the story straight through. I think she believed me." The voice responded. "Perfect. In a matter of no time this bastard will be dead and you will have your money." Sarah smiled as the person talked. "Well I have to go get my sisters baby ready. So I'll see you soon." Sarah hung up. There she stood in the living room. She picked a framed photo of her and Lindsey and felt a little bad. This was her friend and here she was setting her up. A tear fell down her cheek. Was she growing a soul? She took the photo and slammed it against the table shattering the glass frame. "Fuck you bitch. You deserve this. So enjoy your freedom while it lasts." Sarah sat on the couch and laughed. I guess she wasn't growing a soul.
Sign up to rate and review this story