Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Heart Will Go On

Chapter 2

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 1 review

Gerard ad Alice arrive in South Hampton.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-07 - Updated: 2008-12-07 - 531 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alice honey we're here" Gerard whispered quietly in my ear. I groaned softly and blinked sleep from my eyes. Gerard was smiling at me.
"How long was I sleeping for?" I asked rubbing my eyes. He laughed.
"A few hours"
"Why didn't you wake me?"
"You looked sweet". I blushed furiously and Gerard giggled.
"Come on. Let's go find the hotel" He said. I stretched and climbed out of the taxi. I got my case from the boot and Gerard bent down to the window to pay the driver. Then the car drove away and Gerard took my case from me in one arm and put the other one around me. He led me through the crowds of people hurrying in te opposite direction to us.
"Where are they all going?" I asked. He frowned slightly.
"Im not sure. I guess they're going to get a look at the ship before it leaves tomorrow" He replied.
We walked through the back alleys of the town, ignoring the looks of shock and disgust on people's faces as we passed by. We both stuck out in a crowd. We were both pale with black hair, pale skin and bright eyes. Plus we were both walking with our arms round eachother and since we were so young it seemed almost wrong to the rest of the world. We just didn't care though. I noticed that shock wasn't the only looks we were getting. I clenched my jaw as we passed yet another group of girls who were all staring at Gerard open-mouthed. They flicked their hair and batted their eyes at him as we walked past. Gerard paid no attention to them though and pulled me tighter against him. I looked up at him and smiled. He reached down and kissed my cheek and I could practically feel the glares I was getting from the girls. I turned and stuck my tounge out at them and they all started twittering in high-pitched voices of horror. Gerard chuckled and tutted.
"You're going to get yourself in serious trouble one day missy" He said. I shrugged.
We arrived outside a tall, old looking building. It wasn't anything to get excited about to a normal person but since I'd spent my entire life staring at boring grey walls this was totally exciting for me. I stopped and looked up at the building until Gerard got impatient.
"Save all the staring for tomorrow Alice. You should see the size of the ship!" He said. I snapped out of it and followed him into the foyer of the hotel.
That evening we were both packing up our things ready for the early trip tomorrow. I hummed happily to myself. Gerard looked up and smiled.
"Isn't that the song I wrote for you?" He asked. I nodded making grin.

"I just wanted you to know
That the world is ugly
But you're beautiful to me

Are you thinking of me?
Are you thinking of him?" He sang. I blushed bright red as he leant over and kissed me gently.
"I love you" I mumbled against his lips.

Sorry I know this is short. I'll lenghten my next one. Promise xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story