Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Potion

Begining

by duochanfan 0 reviews

Harry is going after his Potions Master. But young Ginny Weasley is ging after Harry, how will that cause problems for the pair as they try and get together and stay together. To get her man she tr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-17 - 1047 words

0OOC
Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me no matter how much I wish upon a star.

This story will contain slash and mpreg as well as some not very nice situations later on. This story is finished and like Frozen I am going through it once again as I post it.


Beginning

Harry lay asleep in bed, as the Christmas holidays began; he was alone in the dormitories this time. Everyone, but him, had somewhere to go to. Blurry eyes blinked in the early morning light, a rolling feeling went through his stomach; he tried his best to ignore it. With a sudden lurch Harry flew out of the bed and into the toilet. He vomited forcefully into the porcelain bowl.

This had been going on for the last few days now, and Harry was a little worried about what was wrong. It was mainly the morning that he felt really sick; the rest of the day was fine, as long as he didn't eat anything that didn't agree with him. He cleaned himself up, once again, and went back to bed, hoping for a little more sleep.

Harry woke later that afternoon, he had missed breakfast and lunch, and he was hungry. He got up and dressed and made his way down to the painting with the ticklish pear. Entering the kitchens, he was accosted by Dobby.

Dobby was nearly bouncing around with excitement. "Mr. Harry Potter sir, was is Dobby to do for you," the hyper house elf asked.

Harry rolled his eyes at the elf antics and answered, "I'm a little hungry dobby, is there anything I can have to eat?"

Dobby bounced off saying, "Yes Mr. Harry Potter sir, there is something Dobby can get you."

Dobby came back with a meal and some pumpkin juice. Harry sat down in the kitchen at one of the small tables, eating as if he was half staved. He had noticed that he had to lose a little weight around his face and everywhere else, though he had gained some in the abdomen area.

Harry went outside to Quidditch pitch, after he had finished eating. He was going to practice some moves while he could, since no one was there to bother him.

Severus Snape watched Harry from the astronomy tower. He secretly came up to watch Harry, as he practiced. He was always up here watching the Gryffindor Quidditch practices. He watched Harry until the young man stopped and flew down to the ground. He was no longer in denial; he was falling for Harry Potter.

Harry had once again just finished worshiping the porcelain god, that was renamed a toilet. He showered and dressed ready for the day, he was happy that Hermione and Ron weren't going to be there. He wanted to work on what he was going to do to get Severus Snape to notice him.

Harry was feeling worse than he had the day before, he felt cold, yet hot at the same time. He didn't want to go and see Madam Pomfrey; she always kept him in if he said he wasn't feeling well. No, he wouldn't go see her; he would be fine he just needed some more sleep.

First though he wanted to write a letter to Severus. He wasn't going to put his name on it, he was going to be a secret admirer, but he would have to disguise his handwriting, he knew Severus would recognize it straight away otherwise. He was thankful that he had been practicing for this. He wanted Severus to notice him, but he wanted to see what he thought and felt on the type of situation first.


Dear Severus,

I have been watching you for a year now; I will not say my name. You do know me, but not as well as you think. I have fallen for you; I think I can even go so far as to say I love you. When the time is right I will appear and tell you this, 'Severus I have watched you from afar now I'm close I wont let you go without a fight',remember it Severus because those words when I say them to you I will mean them.

All my love,

Your secret admire.

There it was done; he would never guess Harry was the one who sent it. He couldn't use Hedwig for this. He went up to the school's Owlery and looked at all the owls flying to and fro. A school owl came flying down and landed nearby. He walked over to the tawny owl and gently stroked its feathers.

Harry tied the letter on to the bird's leg and told him, "Please deliver this to Professor Snape. Okay." he smiled as the bird jumped and flew out of the high window. There he had done it. He hoped that everything would be okay.

Harry shivered as the chills attacked him again. He wondered back up to the dorm room and wrapped himself in a cocoon of blankets on his bed. He would be fine, he did not need to see Madam Pomfrey for a silly little stomach bug. He felt just like he did when he was younger, when a stomach bug had gone round his primary school.

He let the warmth the blankets gave off soothe him. He let it heat up his cold limbs and with the warmth he drifted off to sleep.

Severus Snape was back in his quarter when a tawny owl flew in his window. He took the letter off of the bird and began to read, not even noticing the owl fly right out of the window.

Severus reread the letter not believing what was written. This had to be a joke; no one could love someone like Severus Snape. He was an ex-Death Eater, had done more wrong than anything.
Also the only person his heart wanted was the Gryffindor golden boy, Harry Potter. That was something he would dream of, but never get as far as he was concerned. Severus had more important things to do than wallow in self pity. He got up and started to work on the stocks that Poppy needed for the Hospital Wing.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story