Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Potion

Confessing

by duochanfan 0 reviews

Harry is going after his Potions Master. But young Ginny Weasley is ging after Harry, how will that cause problems for the pair as they try and get together and stay together. To get her man she tr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-24 - 1169 words

0Moving
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, though I wish I did.

Confessing

It was potions class nearly a month after Harry had sent his letter. He had sent several more over the last few weeks. Watching Severus closely when he received them, the mysterious Potions Master was intrigued at whom was sending them, and a little embarrassed by what they said. It was time for Harry to make his move.

"Potter," Severus yelled, his voice echoing in the dungeon classroom.

Harry looked up from his cauldron and said innocently. "Sir?"
Severus got up, and with billowing robes, stalked to Harry's work bench. "You were told to add the lacewings, before the Basil wood."

"Sorry sir," he apologized, as he put down the Basil wood and picked up the lacewings, the Slytherin's laughed quietly at Harry's blunder.

"Detention, tonight at seven pm sharp, do not be late and twenty points from Gryffindor for you utter stupidity," he said, as he strode back to his desk. The Gryffindor's scowled at the Potion Master's back.

Harry turned to Hermione and Ron, who were watching him intently. He gave them both a wink, and mouthed to them that it was on purpose. They understood, he was going to make his move on Severus during detention. He gave them one last smile and went back to his potion.

Hermione turned back to her potion. 'Harry has liked Professor Snape for over a year now. I'll support him no matter what happens I've promised him'. She looked up from her potion again, and turned her attention to professor Snape. 'If you get rid of the grease in the hair and get rid of the scowl he would be quiet handsome, oh dear Merlin!' Her eyes wide with shock at what her thoughts were on her professor.

Ron shook his head. 'I just can't understand what Harry sees in the greasy git. Okay he had improved his greasy git routine, a bit.' He looked down at his potion noting that it was correct so far. 'He is a mystery though, one I'd like to solve, and no one knows anything about him. Kissing him though and anything more I think I'll leave that to Harry, makes me green thinking about it. Yuck. I'll stand by you Harry always will,' he thought to himself, as he gave a last glance to his best friend and went back to his simmering potion.

The lesson continued with no other disruptions, or mistakes. Not even Neville did anything wrong, which shock a few of the students, though it didn't with Hermione, Ron and Harry who had been helping him, by tutoring him in potions. They cleaned away their things as the bell went to signify the end of class.
It was almost seven pm; Harry rushed to the potions lab and knocked on the door. "Enter," came Severus' annoyed voice through the thick oak door.

Harry walked into the room and said, "Professor, I'm here"

Severus looked up for his marking and glanced at Harry. "Well, I hope you remember how to make the healing salve from last week, because that is what you shall be doing, I am testing you on your idiotic memory," he said, "Ingredients and everything else you may need are over there," he finished, pointing to one side.

Harry went over to the bench and started to sort all the things he would need for the potion. Thankfully he had memorized this potion in fifth year, it was needed a lot when he was teaching the DA, he remembered when hexing and cursing each other, sometimes someone got hurt, so he and Hermione had made some for the lessons.

Harry was half way through making his potion when Severus got up from his desk and went to see how Harry was doing. He looked at the colour and checked the thickness; it was correct and was done brilliantly so far. With a word he started back to his desk to finish his marking.

"Severus I have watched you from afar, now I'm close I won't let you go without a fight," Harry whispered to the retreating Potions Master.

Severus swirled around, wide eyed to face Harry. "What did you say," he whispered quietly, afraid of the answer.

Harry stepped around the bench and stopped right in front of Severus, "You heard what I said Severus, and I mean it," he said softly, as he raised his hand and gently stroked Severus' cheek.

Severus was startled by the gentle hand. "Why me? I'm sure there are others more suitable than me," he whispered, his voice sounding sad and lonely.

Harry took Severus chin within his hand and got Severus to look at him. "That may be, but I want you, have done for a year now, I fell for you and hard," he said gently, looking into Severus' onyx eyes.

Severus shook his head. "We can't I am your teacher; you are still a student."

Harry laughed softly and said gently. "I looked at the school rules Severus, and none of them say anything about a relationship between a teacher and student being forbidden, it is allowed as long as the student is over the age of sixteen. I'm seventeen Severus, so the rules don't apply here."

Severus was shocked at that bit of information; he tried again, trying desperately to make Harry leave him, though he wanted him to say he didn't care about anything. "I'm almost forty and old enough to be your father." He tried an old approach.

"I don't care about age Severus; I care about you for you. Age makes no difference when you're in love with someone," he said softly, as he gently pushed a finger over Severus lips.

"I am a Death Eater, I have done things you could never imagine," he said, shaking his head trying to avoid Harry's emerald gaze.

"You were a Death Eater, you were a spy for the light during the war, and Voldemort is dead has been since the end of the last school year," Harry argued back. "You won't win Severus; I won't let you go with out a fight."

"But...But," Severus stammered, trying to think of something else.

"Severus," Harry said, getting the man's attention, "Shut up."
Harry leaned forward and captured Severus lips in a searing kiss. Severus' barriers broke down at that one kiss. They came up for air, looking at each other, staring into the other's eyes. They leaned in for their second kiss, pouring all of their feelings into it.

Holding each other close Harry whispered, "Let's take this somewhere a little more comfortable."

Severus nodded his agreement and the potion was finished up by throwing it away. They escaped to Severus' private quarters and began again. Kissing and making their way towards Severus' bedroom.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please review and tell me what you think. Tell me what you think about what Hermione and Ron thought about their Potions Professor, lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story