Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Potion

Valantine

by duochanfan 0 reviews

Harry is going after his Potions Master. But young Ginny Weasley is ging after Harry, how will that cause problems for the pair as they try and get together and stay together. To get her man she tr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-24 - 920 words

0OOC
Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me no matter how much I wish upon a star.

This story will contain slash and mpreg as well as some not very nice situations later on. This story is finished and like Frozen I am going through it once again as I post it.

Valentine

It was February the fourteenth and there was once again a ball going on in the Great Hall. Harry was standing, watching Severus, as he prowled the brightly decorated hall. Severus looked his way and smiled slightly; Harry smiled back and gave him a wink. They had planned something for a little later, when they both could get out of being there.

Ginny walked around the hall, trying to find Harry. The potion she had made had no effect on him, so she was going to ask him straight if he would go out with her. Finally she spotted him near the Great Hall doors. She wandered through everyone that had gathered and made her way towards him.

She plastered on what she thought was a seductive simile and greeted, "Hello Harry, are you having fun?"

Harry looked away from Severus and looked down at Ginny and replied, "Oh hi Ginny, not really I have something else I would rather be doing."

She smiled even more, and side stepped to be right in front of him. "Harry I need to tell you something."

He quickly glanced down at her and went back to watching Severus. "Go ahead Ginny," he prompted, not noticing the young girl playing nervously with her hands.

"Harry, I really like you, and I want to know if you will go out with me?" she blurted out quickly.

He was still looking into the distance at Severus again. He heard her and looked down at her in shock. "Erm... what did you say?" he asked, making sure he had heard her right.

Ginny looked up at him sharply and said, "You heard what I said Harry, I like you. Would you go out with me?"

Harry looked at her and told her truthfully, "Sorry Ginny, but erm...I'm gay, and I have someone, sorry."

Ginny's eyes went wide as she looked at him, "YOU'RE WHAT?!" she shouted at him, the famous Weasley temper coming out for a look at the world.

Harry looked at the fiery red head, holding his hands up in a claming gesture, he said, "Ginny calm down, please."

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down you...you freak!" she shouted at him, her wand was out within seconds and a hex on her lips.

Harry saw the movement and recognized the hex heading towards him; he dropped and rolled out of the way. Coming up on his feet, he lost his balance and fell back down to the floor. Severus came up behind them and grabbed Ginny's shoulder to stop her from using another hex. Ginny paled when she came face to face with Severus Snape.

He looked down at her and said severely, "You now have a detention tomorrow night at seven, be there sharp. If you are late consider a detention the next day until you are on time."
"Yes sir," she said quietly. She walked away from them both, staying close enough to see what would happen to Harry.

"You Mr. Potter will come with me, now," he said, as he helped Harry to his feet, and gently shoved him in front of him.

They walked down into the dungeons and went to Severus' quarters. "Finally, out of that pink monstrosity of a Great Hall," Severus said, as the door to his quarters closed behind him.

Harry turned towards him and said, "Well, we had something planned for tonight didn't we." He walked up to Severus and pulled him down for a kiss.

Severus returned the kiss, when they broke apart he led Harry over to the far side of the room. There sat a small table and two chairs, the setting was romantic, the candle light was dimmed, and they sat. They ate the three course meal, adding light chatter here and there. They were perfectly content just to be in each other's company. The meal was over far too soon for them and they went and sat down on the couch, Harry curled up next to Severus. Severus had his arm wrapped around his waist holding him close.

Severus gently kissed Harry on the head and said gently, "Happy Valentine's Day." He pulled out a small package and handed it to Harry.

Harry took it and pulled out one and gave it to Severus. "Got you something too, Love," he said gently, capturing his lips in a loving kiss.

Severus opened his first; it was a pendent of a lion with emeralds for his eyes. There was also a power radiating from it. He recognized the warmth as that coming from protection charms. He kissed Harry and murmured his thanks in his ear. Harry smiled lovingly and opened his own present. It was a snake with onyx eyes, it radiated the same type of warmth that the lion did.

Harry smiled and kissed Severus and said gently, "It seems that great minds think alike." Severus nodded slightly, kissing him again.

Harry uncurled from the couch and got up. He took Severus' hands within his and pulled the older man up. With a seductive smile playing on his lips, he led the Potions Master to the bedroom.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story