Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Potion

Pregnant!?

by duochanfan 0 reviews

Harry is going after his Potions Master. But young Ginny Weasley is ging after Harry, how will that cause problems for the pair as they try and get together and stay together. To get her man she tr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-24 - 1516 words

0Exciting
Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me no matter how much I wish upon a star.

This story will contain slash and mpreg as well as some not very nice situations later on. This story is finished and like Frozen I am going through it once again as I post it.


Pregnant?!

Harry, Hermione and Ron was walking from the transfiguration classroom to the Great Hall for lunch. Harry had been very tired of late, he could barely keep his eyes open. He had also put on quiet a bit of weight, but was mostly hidden by his robes, or a jumper. It wasn't surprising though considering he had been eating a lot more than usual. They reached the Great Hall and entered through the large open doors.

They walked towards the Gryffindor table. Harry swayed slightly, he would of fallen if Ron hadn't of grabbed him by the arm. Harry smiled his thanks at his best friend. Harry felt eyes on him and he looked around slowly trying not to cause another dizzy spell. Severus was looking at him, concern was radiating from his eyes. Harry smiled reassuringly at him, as he and his friends carried on walking towards their table.

The edges of his vision started to go black. The great hall and the students swam in front of him. He closed his eyes trying to get rid of the light headed feeling. He grabbed Ron's shoulder to try and steady himself. The darkness of unconscious came up and embraced him. He fell towards the floor. Ron turned and caught him before he could reach the floor. Several of the teachers rushed towards them.

Professor McGonagall levitated the unconscious young man and took him to the Hospital Wing. Hermione and Ron followed the Professor as she walked in through the doors of the Hospital Wing. She took him and gently placed him on one of the beds. She left to get madam Pomfrey while Ron and Hermione stayed with their unconscious friend. She soon returned with madam Pomfrey walking a step behind her.

She shooed Ron and Hermione out of the way so she could get closer to the bed. She began to cast diagnostic spells on him. The results came back and she gasped "It can't be."

McGonagall looked at her friend and co-worker and asked gently "What is it Poppy, what's wrong with him?"

Madam Pomfrey shook her head and replied "That is something for Mr Potter to tell everyone, it is not my place. I will talk with him as soon as he wakes up."

It was four hours later when Harry finally woke up. Everything around him was blurry because he didn't have he glasses, he reached out to the blurry bedside table and felt around till he grasped them. He put them on and looked around him, 'it the infirmary again, never seam to get out of here for that long' he thought to himself. Madam Pomfrey walked out of her office and glanced towards the bed where Harry lay.

She walked over to him, sat down in the chair nearby and asked him gently. "Harry are you sexually active with a man.?"

Harry's face went beetroot red and he replied so softly that Madam Pomfrey had trouble hearing him. "Yes."

She took a deep breath and told him what she had found out when he had arrived "Harry you are about 5 months pregnant, who is the other father?"

Harry shook his head his eyes wide open "That's not possible, it's not. How I don't understand." he mumbled.

"Men can get pregnant you know." she told him think that was what he was on about, "You only need a potion for it to happen."

Harry looked up at her and said "I know it can happen, I've studied the potion and that. What I'm saying is that me and my boyfriend have only been together for about two month."

Madam Pomfrey's eyes opened wider than Harry's did, "You are telling me that you haven't had sex before that time." she said, Harry nodded his head in answer. "Oh dear Merlin, how did this happen?"

"The only thing I can think of is that someone slipped me a potion in a drink or something." he said thinking hard on what could of happened.

Madam Pomfrey mumbled something about informing the Headmaster about the situation and left Harry alone to think about what was happening. He was taking the news of being pregnant calmly, he smiled gently and let his hand wonder down to the bump where his child lay. He wonder who could of slipped him the potion, and who the other father was.

Harry frowned, he wondered what Severus will think about him being pregnant. He hoped Severus would stick by him. He wanted to get out of the Hospital Wing and see him, to tell him before he heard it from someone else, mainly the headmaster. Madam Pomfrey walked back in about ten minuets later and told him she had told the Headmaster and that he wouldn't say anything until Harry was ready to tell. Harry was relived at that.

Harry looked hopefully up at the Medi-witch and asked "Madam Pomfrey, would it be alright for me to leave now?"

Madam Pomfrey was about to say no when she looked down at Harry, he face was pouting, she sighed and though 'I wish I could stand up to that look, his father used it all the time when he wanted to get out of something, it always worked on me' aloud she said "Yes Mr Potter but take it easy, you collapsed because you were doing to much. You need rest for a few days, so you'll be excused from lessons for the rest of the week."

Harry smiled brightly and said happily "Thanks madam Pomfrey and I will be careful I promise."

Harry got dressed as soon as Pomfrey left him alone, he walked out of the Hospital Wing and went towards the dungeons. It was dinner time and he wanted to go and see Severus to tell him what had happened. He knew the older man would be worried about him, even though he tried not to show it to everyone else. He got to the portrait that guarded his quarters and whispered the password.

He entered them and noted that Severus wasn't there, so he walked over to the couch and curled up on it. He basked in the glow and the heat of the fire. The warmth travelled trough him and lulled him to sleep as he waited for Severus to come back from the Great Hall, for it was dinner time. It wasn't long before Severus walked trough the portal into his rooms. He saw Harry curled up on the couch fast asleep.

He gently ran his fingers through the messy inky black hair and said softly "Harry, wake up, Harry."

Harry stirred from his sleep and uncurled, he smiled as he recognised Severus. "Hey, I have something to tell you." he said worriedly.

Severus sat down next to him and pulled him closer. "What wrong, does it have something to do with your collapse earlier?" he asked as he gently kissed the top of Harry head.

Harry smiled softly as he felt the gently brush of lips on his head, "Yes, Madam Pomfrey says that I am 5 months pregnant." he said waiting for an out burst.

"You told me you have never let anyone touch you so how is that possible, and what potion did you take for it to happen?" Severus asked staying calm as he could feel the tension with Harry's body.

"I don't know, I haven't let anyone near me because all they wanted was the Boy-Who-Lived. Not me. I haven't taken anything Severus, I swear." he said as tears began to form in his eyes, thinking that Severus wouldn't want him now that he was pregnant.

Severus held him close and comforted him. "It's okay Harry, I'm here. Do you know who the other father is yet?" he asked curiously as to who could of done this to his young lover.

Harry shook his head and said "No not yet I forgot to ask Madam Pomfrey how I could find out."

"All I have to do is to cast a simple spell and it will tell you who the parents are to the child." Severus said gently "Do you want me to cast it?" he then asked softly, Harry nodded and Severus got up from the couch and cast the spell at Harry.

Two clouds came from Harry and they both took the shape of two very familiar faces, one was Harry and the other was a shock.

"I don't believe this, how is it possible?" Harry asked Severus as he watched the two floating heads as they began to disappear.

"At least we know who the other father is Harry" he said as he sat back down and pulled the shocked young man towards him and held him.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story