Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Potion

Anouncements

by duochanfan 0 reviews

Harry is going after his Potions Master. But young Ginny Weasley is ging after Harry, how will that cause problems for the pair as they try and get together and stay together. To get her man she tr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-24 - 911 words

-1Predictable
Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me no matter how much I wish upon a star.

This story will contain slash and mpreg as well as some not very nice situations later on. This story is finished and like Frozen I am going through it once again as I post it.

Announcements

Severus' arms were wrapped around Harry waist, gently holding him close. They were still shocked about the news of Harry being pregnant. "I'm going to be a father," Severus whispered, as he tightened his hold on Harry.

"We're going to be parents, Severus are you okay with this, if your not please tell me?" Harry asked, worried if Severus would back out and leave him.

Severus kissed Harry in reassurance and replied gently, "I won't leave you Harry, we'll do this together. Don't worry about it."

Harry smiled as he gently laid his hand on the swollen abdomen. "Did you ever think you would be a father someday?" he asked, as he turned and looked at him, his eyes soft and loving.

Severus' hand joined Harry's and replied softly, "No I didn't, I never even thought about being with anyone. I always thought I would live alone all my life."

"Well you aren't, you have me and now we have a little baby as well. I wonder if it's a girl or a boy," Harry said gently, as he snuggled down within Severus' arms.

Severus thought for a few moments and said, "I wonder how this happened, we have decided that it was done by potion, but what type. There are so many male pregnancy potions around."

"You know I don't really care, it happened, we are alright about it. So what difference does it make," Harry said in response to Severus' words.

Severus thought for a moment and said, "You know we're going to have to tell Albus. We have to make sure that the teachers are careful."

He turned and looked up into onyx eyes and asked, "I haven't needed anyone to watch out for me so far; why would I now?"

Severus sighed and replied gently, "As you get further along in the pregnancy, around the sixth month, most males find it hard to do things, because we are not meant to carry babies."

"Oh right, well shall we do it now, it's not too late," Harry said, as he uncurled himself from Severus' arms and stood up, followed by Severus.

They had gone to see Headmaster Dumbledore, and had found him in his office. They had told him what Madame Pomfrey had found out about Harry. They also told him about them being together, which by the twinkle in his eyes he already knew about it. They told that the baby is further along that it should be if it had happened when they had gotten together. He asked them if it would be alright to announce their relationship and their baby news to the school tomorrow in the Great Hall. They had said yes, they knew it would never stay quiet for long.

It was breakfast the next day and Severus and Harry were nervous about the reactions of the students and teacher. Harry had already told Hermione and Ron about the baby, and how it was conceived. They had been shocked about it, but they said they would help in every way possible. Harry had been reassured by their words; he also told them that it was to be announced at breakfast. He had told Ron to make sure his sister was kept away from him.

It was time; Dumbledore stood up and called for everyone's attention. "Good morning all, I have a very happy announcement to make today. Two people who you all know have gotten together. They have recently found out that they are expecting a baby in about four months time. I want you all to wish Severus Snape and Harry Potter the best of luck with their child and their life together."

There was silent, you could easily hear a pin drop. The students looked from Harry to Professor Snape. None of them knew what to think, Hermione and Ron looked at each other and started to smile and congratulate Harry, they even went up to the head table and congratulated Severus as well.

Ginny sat there in shock and thought, 'my Harry is with that greasy git, how in the hell had that happened. He belongs to me.'

The other students had started to get over their shock and congratulated the pair on their upcoming child. Harry went up to Severus and sat next to him on Severus insistence. Ginny remained in her seat, not going near the happy couple or even saying her congratulations. She thought that the two of them together is what may have stopped her potion from working. She got up from her seat and went back to the Gryffindor common room, where she was alone.

She paced back and forth, trying to think of a way for her to split Harry up from the greasy git and get him for herself. 'I have to come up with something. What if they bond with one another, I'll have no chance a wizard's bond can never be broken. Oh, come on brain think of something,' she thought to herself, as she sat down on the Gryffindor red couch. 'I'll find a way, Harry belongs to me'.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story