Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Potion

Missing

by duochanfan 0 reviews

Harry is going after his Potions Master. But young Ginny Weasley is ging after Harry, how will that cause problems for the pair as they try and get together and stay together. To get her man she tr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-24 - 802 words

0Exciting
Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me no matter how much I wish upon a star.

This story will contain slash and mpreg as well as some not very nice situations later on. This story is finished and like Frozen I am going through it once again as I post it.

Missing

Harry was six months pregnant and was sitting on the couch in front of the fire in Severus' quarters doing some of his Defence against the Dark Arts homework. Severus was in his lab, still trying to figure out what potion Harry could have ingested for him to become pregnant without a partner. Severus came out of his lab, a smile on his face and a book in his hands.

Severus came over to the couch and sat down next to Harry, and said triumphantly, "Harry, I have found it."

Harry put down his book and looked at the page that Severus was pointing to:

Pregnancy Potion

1 size 2 golden cauldron

½ a gram of fairy dust

2 chopped bat uteruses

20ml of crocodile tears

Hairs or magical essence of the first parent

1 dove feather

Hairs or magical essence of second parent

To be added in that order.


Harry read over the potion and looked at Severus and asked "How do you know it's this potion?"

Severus looked up at him and told him, "This is the only potion that can create life without another partner being present."

Harry nodded his head in understanding and then asked, "But who would want me pregnant by you?"

Severus smiled and replied, "I very much doubt that was intended, but if they used my Golden Cauldron I have put my magical essence within it."

Harry nodded his head understandingly and then asked, "So if they wanted to be the other father/mother they would have had to use their own cauldron."

Severus nodded and told him, "Exactly, so who ever did this used my cauldron and I'm the other father, not them."

"But who would want me pregnant?" Harry asked confused, as to anyone wanting that of him.

Severus thought for a moment and replied, "I don't know. Well at least we know what caused this, so Poppy can now prepare for the birth better."

Harry looked puzzled at Severus and asked, "Why would the potion be important for the birth?"

"Well some pregnancy potions allow for a natural birth, by creating a hole at the bottom of the abdomen. Others require surgical intervention," he explained. "This one allows for a natural birth."

They continued to talk about the effects that this potion had on the pregnancy. Severus then told Harry that he should go and see Madame Pomfrey and tell her what potion was used. It would help her know what to do when Harry went into labour.

Ginny was sitting outside, pacing, trying to think of how to get Harry away from Professor Snape. She knew that Snape had placed a spell over Harry, as Harry would never go willingly with Snape. She just had to come up with a way to get him out of Snape's influence. That's it, she had it, she just had to brew a sleep potion and give it to him.

Harry was walking towards the Hospital Wing; Severus had already fire called ahead and told Madame Pomfrey that he was going to stop by to talk with her. He was halfway there when he saw Ginny walking towards him. He was not up to confronting her; she walked up to him and smiled.

"Harry can I talk to you please," she asked, as she stood in front of him smiling innocently.

Harry looked unsure as to whether or not to go with her, but he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and said, "All right Ginny, go ahead and talk."

"I wanted to apologize for the way I have been acting to you, especially on Valentines Day," she said, wearing an apologetic look on her face.

Harry smiled at her and said, "That's good to hear Ginny."

Ginny pulled her hands from behind her and brought out two pieces of cake. "Have a piece of cake to celebrate our renewed friendship."

Harry took one of the pieces and had a bite, a few moments later he fell to the ground unconscious. Ginny smiled as she ate her piece of cake. She had taken an antidote for the sleeping draught before hand, so no mater what piece was taken Harry would fall asleep. She used 'wingardium leviosa' and floated him somewhere else when no one would be able to disturb them as they talk, and as she tried to reverse the spell Harry must be under for him to remain with Snape.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please review.If ya want more review.
Sign up to rate and review this story