Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tell Me My Life

chapter eight

by erinisavictim 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-20 - Updated: 2008-12-20 - 792 words

0Unrated
my lovely friends! this chapter is so boring, haha
---------------

I was on my feet. "No!" I shouted, forgetting that William had demanded that I stay quiet. William stared at me blankly, as if waiting for me to take my seat again. But to hsi side, Brendon's face was understanding. So it was to him that I spoke, in a shaking voice.

"They can't go there, Brendon. They can't."
"Katelynn, please trust me. They'll be safe. We can protect your family."
When I continued to look worried, he turned to William.

"Bill, please?" he said quietly.
"You know the answer to that, Brendon. I will not allow you to leave my meeting, just as I will not allow you, Katelynn, to further interupt it. You will take your seat, and both of you sill keep quiet until I finish."

Brendon sighned loudly in rustration, then turned his gaze back to me. He nodded once, a sign that I should sit, and I obliged. My hands still shook in terror.

William proceeded with his speech as if there hadn't been an interruption. "Andrew, you will continue watching the house. Micheal and Jonathan will join you. They only plan to sent three or four of their own, so you should be alright. Once they relaize that she is not there, however, and they either meet you three or your scents, they will know we have her. And they can find us if they need to. Originally, for the sake of keeping the scent clean, I'd planned on taking her away by myself. But now, I doubt Brendon would allow that, agreed?" Brendon gave a small nod. "Yes, so both of us will go. We will leave by car first, Adam will follow close behind to make sure they aren't on our trail. As soon as we've assured they aren't following us, Brendon and I will take the girl over sea. I'm afraid that... well, it will have to turn into a fight eventually. When that looks to be the case, either myself or Brendon will come back to help."

The room was silent. Obviously no one wanted a fight. After a pause, William's voice broke the silence.

"Brendon, Katelynn-- we leave tonight at midnight. Adam, twelve hours later should suffice, just follow our scent. Will everyone please... be cautious about this? The Dandies have grown over-confident over the years. I don't want to lose this because of that. You are all dismissed."

Chairs began to scrape across the floor, and the standing silence melted into casual conversation. I remained seated, feeling numb with fear, watching Brendon stand to shake hands with a tall brown-haired man.

What was going to happen to us? From the description of William's plan, I could see no time frame. How long would it be before it ended, either with the victory or the defeat of the Dandies? Or the defeat of me, I thought, causing myself to shudder. If my blood was so coveted... that was definitely something to be considered.

"Thanks, Ryan. Good luck to you, as well," I heard Brendon say. Seconds later I felt his hands resting on my shoulders.

"Are you ready? I suppose we need to pack."

I nodded blankly and stood, trying to keep my balance while my body was still so numb with fear.

"Are you alright?" Brendon asked quietly, looking down to my shaking legs with concern, and then grabbing my arms as if expecting me to fall.
"Scared," I muttered.
Then his arms wrapped around me and pulled me against his chest. One of his hands brushed comfortingly through my hair. "I know you are," he whispered. "But I'll be with you. I won't leave your side if you don't want me to. You can trust Butcher and Jon and Micheal to keep your family safe at home. And you know I'll keep you safe."

Unfalliably, his presence took its regular toll on me. Instantly comforted, I hugeed him back tightly. "I know. Thanks, Bren."
"Anytime," he said lightly, letting go of me and taking my hand. "Now lets go pack-- roadtrip!"

I laughed at his enthusiasm as he led me out of the now empty room and into the hall.

------------------

alright, so as of thursday at ten I'm (finally!) out of school until january 5th. i'm glad i dont have to wake up, but this is going to be the most shitful christmas ever. at least tomorrow through friday we're suppose to have a siberian cold-front, lmao, so maybe it wont be 80 degrees on christmas.

go listen to regina spektor, cause that's what i feel like doing all day. also, all the bands listed for warped tour so far are really bad :/

sorry, you probably don't care. hah.
Sign up to rate and review this story