Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tell Me My Life

chapter nine

by erinisavictim 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2008-12-28 - 837 words

0Unrated
[brendon]

From the front of my small black car, William and I finalized the plan while Katelynn slept in the back seat (I would explain it to her when she woke up). We would stay close at first, in case the rest of the Dandies needed our help. When we got the all-clear from Ryan, assuring that the Sangladri knew Katelynn was neither at her home or at headquarters, and that we wouldn't be needed close at hand any longer, we would board a plane overseas. Then we would wait. If, as William predicted, it turned into a fight, one of us would return home to lead the Dandies while the other kept Katelynn (and her blood) safe and far out of the reach of those vile creatures' hands.

There was no time restraint on this plan, a fact that I knew would upset my Katelynn.

--------------

The first part of our plan progressed much quicker than I'd expected. Not 48 hours passed between our departure and Ryan's call. William, who sat in the passenger's seat, answered on the first ring.

"Ryan, what's going on?...... already? so it went smoothly, I assume..... yeah, so now that we know you won't need us, Brendon and I are taking her to Europe to wait for more...... I know. I want her as far away from them as I can get her...... Thanks, Ry, keep us updated."

William took the phone away from his ear and dialed the number for the Chicago airport. He sighed loudly when he was put on hold. While we waited, Katelynn reached up from the back seat and touched my arm.

"We're leaving now?" She sounded tired.
"Yeah. We'll fly to Birmingham, probably, until something happens here."
"How long do you think we'll have to wait?"
I focused my eyes on the road, not wanting her to see how troubled I must have looked. "I... I don't know, Katelynn. Not long, I hope."
"Oh." She seemed to understand anyways, as she moved to sit against the seat again without a word. From the mirror I saw her eyes squeeze closed and a tear fall down her cheek.

----------------
(katelynn)

When I woke up again, I was in a hotel room. Brendon quickly informed me that my bags were in the bathroom, so that I could get dressed to go to the airport.

We entered the building half an hour before our plane was due to part, Brendon's hand securely covering mine and William pulling along a luggage cart. As we neared the waiting room for our flight, Brendon leaned over to William and whispered something to him, glancing to a corner where a man stood by himself. I instantly recognized him as Adam, who was given instructions to follow us until we got on the plane.

"Come on, Katelynn, lets go sit down," Brendon said, pulling me toward to chairs while William went to talk to Adam. They seemed to exchange only a handful of words each before William came to where we were sitting. I looked to where Adam had just been-- he had disappeared. Will dropped down to Brendon's level and told him something in a hushed voice. Brendon nodded once, before William stood and went to go sit by himself.

"What was that about?" I asked curiously.
"Oh, nothing. Just... well, nothing."
"Bren!" I complained.
"Well, alright. I dont want you to worry, though, because it's probably nothing. But Sisky thinks he could smell another vampire in the area. Besides one of us."
I gasped, and could tell my face had turned white. Brendon quickly wrapped his arms around me, trying to calm me.
"I just told you not to worry, dear. Probably just a lone vampire passing through the city. There are pleanty of us out there, you know. It's probably no one we need to be concerned with."
I nodded, but my fears had not subsided. What if one of the Sangladri was here? What if one of them boarded the small cabin of the plane with us?
"Bren?"
"Yes, Katelynn?"
"If there was another vampire on the plane... would you know it?"
He chuckled quietly. "Absolutely. Please, don't worry about it. Once we get to Birmingham you'll be completely safe-- we have friends in Europe who've assured us that the Sangladri have never even passed through the area."

Slightly consoled, I allowed myself to relax into his embrace. Soon, we were told to board the plane.






uhhhhhhhhhg least favorite chapter i've written so far. the next one is good though, and the wait won't be so long (: maybe i'll even post it tonight, i dont know.
how was everyone's christmas? mine kind of sucked, lol, but SANTI claus bought me an itouch that I'm completely and utterly in love with. I named it Pallis!


why can't you be more like pallis? Razia's Shadow: A Musical by Forgive Durden is the best album in the worlddddddd. Brendon Urie is a singing orgasm as usual, and I'd totally girlfuck with Greta Salpeter.
Sign up to rate and review this story