Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tell Me My Life

chapter ten

by erinisavictim 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-31 - Updated: 2009-01-01 - 1102 words

0Unrated
february 19, brendon

It was nearing dark by the time we arrived at the hotel, where we would be staying until given word from home (otherwise, indefinitely). I ordered Katelynn some dinner to be brought up, and she decided to take a shower while she waited. William and I sat in silence, he at the small writing desk and me on the bed. As soon as we heard the water start running in the bathroom, he turned to face me.

"I've got a job for you, Brendon."
"What's that?" From his tone, I could tell it wasn't going to be a pleasurable job for me. He smirked, knowing that I was anticipating something miserable.
"It's not that bad. And anyways, it's all in the interest of keeping your girlfriend alive. That's reason enough for you, right?"
I audibly groaned. "What is it, William?"
"While we're staying here, you will go out during the nights. Keep a watch on the city, make sure no one has followed us."

"Fuck no, Bill. You know there's no one here, you just want to get me away from her! There's no way, I'll--"
"I don't remember giving you options, Brendon," William said coolly. "You'll leave as soon as it's dark, and I don't expect you back until morning. Understood?"
I jumped to my feel angrily, clenching my fists; William didn't have that authority over me. I wouldn't let him send me on useless hunts just to keep me away from Katelynn.
"I'm not going. If it's that important, go yourself and search."
William rose as well, his expression still calm. But when he spoke, his voice had a lethal ring to it.
"Yes, you are going. Is it not enough that I let you touch her the way you do, and--"
"Let me?" I shouted. "You dont have to fucking let me do anything!"
William's calm expression finally broke, and his face contorted with anger at being interrupted.
"That's true, I don't. Consider yourself lucky that I do. You're going; say another word about it and I'll send you back to headquarters alone. Do you trust me not to kill her, Brendon?"

I trusted him not to kill her himself, but I knew for a fact that he would torment her to an early death. So, still shaking in rage, I nodded once and sat back down on the bed to wait for Katelynn.

----------------------------
katelynn

I heard Brendon and William shouting, but I couldnt pick any words out. I finished my shower quickly and left the bathroom, curious as to what they were fighting about.

"Katelynn, dear, you're food is here," Brendon said, standing up from the bed and leading me to a small table. "I've got... something to tell you, while you eat."
I nodded, sitting down. The plate of pasta he had ordered looked fantastic, and I hungrily dove into it as he sat down next to me. After I'd consumed a good portion of the meal, i took a drink of water and remember my curiousities.

"What were you two... talking about?" I asked quietly, sure that William could hear anyways. Brendon sighed and glared in William's direction, although he had his back to us.
"That's what I needed to tell you... Bill thinks that I should do runs around the city at night, to make sure no one dangerous is near by. Don't worry though, he knows it's stupid." He raised his voice slightly. "He's only making me do it because he wants to keep me away from you. That, and he likes to waste my time."

I processed that. If Brendon left during nights, I'd have to be alone with William. I shuddered at the thought of enduring his biting attitude for that long, with no distractions.

"You mean... I have to stay with William?" I didn't try to hide the discust in my voice. William and I had a mutual distaste for each other, which we made no effort to hide. Brendon chuckled at my reaction, slipping an arm around my shoulders.
"I advise you to go to sleep early, and don't wake up until morning. I'm really sorry he's such an asshole. It's not personal, just his nature."
"Fuck off, Brendon," William spoke up from his seat at the desk. "Don't you think it's about time you left?"
"Almost," Brendon replied, just as caustically, before turning to me. "There's just something..." He slipped a hand behind my neck, drawing me closer to him. "that I need to take care of, first."
With that, he pushed his icy lips onto mine. I kissed him back gladly, locking my hands at the back of his neck to hold him there for a moment. For William's benefit, I assumed, he put a hand in my hair and made a tangled mess of it, letting out a low moan all the while. When he drew back, he winked at me before standing and straightening his jacket.

"There, now I can leave. Good night Katelynn, William." He bowed curteously, giving me a grin as he backed out of the door.

Once he was gone, however, I was at a loss for what to do. I finished my dinner quietly, then stayed seated awkardly at the table. After about an hour of this, I heard a low chuckle from William's direction. I turned around slowly.

"What's funny?" I asked, as he was staring at me, still laughing. Every single thing he did made me a nervous, irratated wreck.
"Nothing. Just the fact that you think I'm about to kill you."
"Excuse me?" I said, taken aback.
"You're afraid of being alone with me. You think I'm going to hurt you or whatever. Right?"
I stayed silent. Of course he was right, I was terrified of him. His exclusive dislike for me, mixed with the fact that I knew how incredibly deadly he was, was not exactly welcoming. He laughed again.
"I won't hurt you, you know. I mean, it'd be a hell of a lot easier on me if you were dead. But unfortunately that goes against some of my morals."
I couldn't respond to that. I stood, disoriented, and made my way to the bed.
"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep," I announced.
"Goodnight, then," William replied, the laugh still evident in his voice.









my new years resolutions:
-get skinnier
-meet brendon urie
-go a whole week without wearing jeans
-kiss a girl
-finish this story
-get a job
-win a golf tournament

happy new year, my wonderful readers! try not to get too wasted. it's orange juice in a wine glass for me (:
Sign up to rate and review this story