Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tell Me My Life

chapter eleven

by erinisavictim 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-02 - Updated: 2009-01-03 - 1720 words

0Unrated
katelynn

Neither of us opposed how quickly our relationship was moving. I'd been falling harder for Brendon every second since the first soft words of comfort left his mouth when he and William were in my house. I felt safe with him, I felt home even when "home" was so far out of my reach. And from Brendon's quiet whispers, his perfectly gentle touches, I had no doubt that he felt just as strongly about me.

The honest truth was that we were itching to be alone, if only for an hour or two. We both expressed this desire often, as best as we could with William never out of earshot. Brendon's need, already proving to be stronger than mine, grew radpidly each night William forced him to leave my side. His parting kisses grew more desperate as the days passed, consequently making me want him even more. It would take an almost inconceivable amount of self-control on his part, Brendon confessed to me once, but he knew that he would eventually be strong enough for the closeness of sex. In my head, I wished fervently that he would gain that control soon.

But still, there was William.

----------------------------------------

March 2

"It's getting late, don't you need to leave?"
"Okay, William!" Brendon said playfully to me, to which I heard William mutter a "Very funny..." from his regular seat at the desk.

Brendon stood up and pulled on his jacket before turning back to me.

"Tomorrow morning, I was thinking of maybe... going out for breakfast. Alone, I mean."
It sounded extremely appealing, but before I could respond William interjected.
"You weren't going to run this by me, first?"
"Not exactly," Brendon replied in an annoyed tone. I groaned inwardly-- they were going to argue again. It happened nearly every other day, and as much as I hated it, William always won.

"Forget it, Brendon. She'd rather eat here like always, than die."
"I think I can control myself long enough for her to eat breakfast, Bill. I lived with her alone for nearly a week before we left, I'm not going to hurt her."
"It's time for you to leave." William's statement was blunt-- the argument was over. Brendon growled.
"Whatever. Sorry, my dear Katelynn."
I smiled understandingly, not wanting him to feel bad about it. That was what I hated most about William, how he made Brendon feel so awful and didn't think anything of it.
"It's okay. I'll see you in the morning, Bren."
"Ah, you're spineless!" He laughed before leaning in to kiss me goodbye.

It started out like any of our other kisses: soft, slow, but with an undeniable underlying edge. Then all of a sudden, Brendon pushed me back so that I was laying down across the hotel bed. He climbed up beside me, deepening the kiss as he did so. His ice cold tounge swept across my lips, asking for the entrance that was quickly granted to him. The feeling of Brendon's tounge moving desperately around my mouth made me shiver, from both cold and pleasure-- they had somehow merged into the same thing to me after spending so long with Brendon. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him, so that I could feel all of his cool body on mine. His hands gripped at my waist, forcing my hips hard against his. The feeling was unlike anything I'd ever imagined. I loud moan traveled from my mouth into his, causing him to release one as well.

"Enough!"
I pulled back quickly, breathing heavy, to see William standing over us with his face twisted in rage.
"Get up." I obliged, and Brendon followed. He, however, didn't seem as scared of William as I was just then.
"What the fuck is the matter, William? I'm not even allowed to kiss her now? You don't have that sort of control over me, you know. I'm stronger than that!"
"You aren't as strong as you think you are, Brendon. The closer you get to her, the more danger she's in. It's almost like you're trying to push yourself, to see how far you can get before you kill her! I'm trying my hardest to protect her from the Sangladri, but it's discusting to see you take advantage of her like that--"
"What?" Brendon screamed, taking a step closer to William. I had never seen him look so terrifying before. Indeed, I even felt scared for William. "I'm not taking advantage of her! I care about her, is that so hard to comprehend? I am strong enough. I'm certainly stronger than you! I would never do what you did, William. I'll never hurt Katelynn like that!"

At first, William seemed like he was going to attack Brendon: his hands had clenched into fists, and his sharp teeth were bared. But then he seemed to falter, and he stepped back into a relaxed position. Brendon laughed harshly.

"No reply? You aren't meant to be a leader, William, you're too weak. You break too easily."
William shook his head, his eyes slowly filling with what seemed like an ancient sadness. "Take her. Kill her, or kiss her. I don't care, I'm leaving. Maybe I'll come back."

He turned and ran out of the room so fast that his image was blurred. I didn't know what Brendon had meant by what he said, but it had certainly been a low blow. I'd never seen William look so... vulnerable as he just had.

"Go to fucking hell, William," Brendon whispered. "Go to hell, where you belong, you--"
"Bren, please stop." I didn't like seeing my gentle, comforting Brendon this way. He had hurt William the way I hated William for hurting him.
Brendon shook his head. "He deserves it, Katelynn. But anyways, we're finally alone." His hand cupped my cheek, and he leaned down to kiss me. But I turned my face away.
"Not right now, Brendon."
"Why not?"
"I--I just... just not now. Later."
"Fine."

-------------------

An hour. Two hours. Three hours. Morning had soon passed, and turned into afternoon. William still hadn't returned, and I had to admit that I was getting worried. It was mockingly bright outside today, as Brendon and I had not spoken since Williams departure. Finally though, he decided to break the silence.

"What did I do wrong, Katelynn?" he asked, sounding like he'd been thinking about it for a while.
"Nothing, Bren. What makes you think you did anything wrong?"
"Why won't you speak to me? Why wont you even sit by me? Do you not think William deserved that, after all he's done?"
I sighed, lifting my head up to look at him.
"I really like you, Brendon. Because of how comforting and gentle you are. You're thoughtful and kind. You're a beautiful person."
"Then--"
"I don't know the signifigance behind what you said to William, but you do. You knew it would affect him like it did."
He stood up and walked to where I was sitting, taking my hand and pulling me up in front of him. His eyes showed a deep confusion.
"After everything he's said to me, he needed that Katelynn. Remember when he told you about... what I did to you? How he used that to get you to hate me? Tell me he doesn't deserve to know what that feels like."
I kept my eyes off of his as I replied.
"What he did was wrong, Brendon. And I... I hate him for it. But then you did the exact same thing to him, Bren, you--"
"I did not!" he nearly yelled. The confusion on his face was replaced with anger. "It was completely different, Katelynn, he deserved what I said!"
"Maybe. But my Brendon still wouldn't have said it. It was like... like you were him, when you did that."
As soon as I was finished speaking, I felt myself flying backwards. I cried out in pain as my back his the wall behind me. I tried to move, but felt a sharp pain in my ribs that made me double over. In some part of this, my cheek roughly grazed the wall, scratching it enough to break the skin. What had just happened to me?

I looked up for an answer, but all I saw was Brendon. Brendon, with fury twisting his features into a nearly unrecognizable state, his teeth bared in a growl and his hands out in front of him, curled into deadly weapons.

"I am not. Like. William." He growled slowly.

"Brendon, please," I whispered weakly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."
"No, you aren't." He started moving closer to me. As he approached me, his eyes fell upon the scrape on my cheek. His expression changed again, his eyes growing wide and his mouth falling open. I brought my hand up to my face, wanting to know what he was looking at. Then I felt it-- I was bleeding, badly.

"Brendon, don't. You swore you wouldn't hurt me, Bren."
"It won't hurt, Katelynn," he purred. My heart pounded in fear as his hand came to my face and grazed the cut lightly. When he drew it back, there was blood on his fingertips. He brought his hand closer to his face, breathing in the scent before licking his fingers clean. "It won't hurt at all. I swore, right? It's not going to hurt..."
"It will hurt, Brendon. Please, you're stronger than this!"
But it was useless, I knew. The face before me, moving quickly closer, was not that of my Brendon. The eyes had turned a bright crimson as they fixed upon their target.
"No, it won't hurt at all, my dear," was his barely audible statement before he pressed his lips onto my skin.






you guys need to learn to trust billiam a little more! :D you wanna count my typos? cause I sure as fuck don't, hahaha.

oh, and i need a girls name! it's pretty much first come first serve i guess, just put your name somewhere in your review that i know you're gonna leave, lol. as long as your name isn't by any chance katelynn, or something stupid sounding XD it's not a big part (at all), but still something of interest. she's dead, if that helps you figure it out.
Sign up to rate and review this story