Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Three Words

Gabbie's Birthday

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-25 - Updated: 2008-12-26 - 599 words

1Funny
I was walking up the steps to the school just to remember that it was Gabbie's birthday, "Oh crap!" I shouted.

"What is it babe?" William asked, coming out of no where, and putting an arm around my shoulders.

"It's Gabbie's birthday and I didn't get her anything." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Give her a pen with some band logo on it." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I have a pencil with the Misfits logo on it, think that might make her happy?" I asked.

"It'll come from you and your her bestfriend, so I think she will like it." He said opening the door for me.

"Okay, thanks Hun."

"Your welcome." He said taking hold of my hand and intangling his fingers within mine.

"So your actually, not afraid to show me off?" I asked.

"Nope not at all!" He grinned, kissing me on the lips. Just then Mikey walked up to me wanting to know if Alex liked him.

"Hmmm, you should ask her yourself, Mikey-boo." I giggled leaning into William.

"I'm shy. I'll die if I do that!" He shouted.

"No you won't! You'll blush then she'll ask you what's wrong and then you'll tell her!" I laughed playfully pushing him.

"No I'll die! My knee's will buckle and I'll hit my head on the water fountain then I'll bleed all over the floor and DIE!!!" He shouted making exadurated arm motions.

"Drama Queen aren't we?" I asked.

"Yes quite!" He laughed calming down a bit.

"Hey! Alex, Fin, Gabbie, Kari, Brittany! Come over here!" I shouted spying them from down the hall, they were talking to Gerard and Frank about something odd, I guess.

"Yeah what?" Alex said when she reached us.

"Mikey has something to tell you." I said shoving him towards Alex.

"What Mikey?" She asked getting a bit of color in her cheeks.

"Uhm, after I went to your house last night and we hung out, I am certain that I really like you, and I wanted to know-" He was cut off to Alex grabbing his shoulders, pulling him towards her and kissing him in a full on smooch.

"That answer your question Mikes?" I asked when Alex let him free.

"Yeah!" Ray and Bob said coming out of no where. Why do they keep doing that?

"Ohhh yeah it does!" Mikey said kissing Alex again in a make out session.

"Okay, uhm this is getting kind of awkward now, Mikey, could you stop now?" Gerard said scratching the back of his head and looking away.

"Yeah Mikey, your beginning to freak me out." Ray said looking in Fin's direction.

"It's getting kind of desterbing now Mikes!" Kari said running her fingers through her hair.

"MIKEY!!!!" I said slapping him in the back of the head making his teeth crash into Alex's teeth.

"OW damnit!!!" Alex and Mikey said at the same time.

"Wow, what are great birthday this has been!" Gabbie said breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh that reminds me!" I said reaching into my purse and grabbing her Misfits pencil and handing in to her.

"Thanks Jen, it's awesome." She said putting it in her jacket pocket and hugging me.

"No prob honey, it's the best I could do, I jsut remembered seven minutes ago.

"Haha."

"Happy birthday Gabs." Bob said hugging her in an awkward hug, she's like 5'4" and he's almost 6'3".

"Thanks Bob." She laughed.




Ohhhhh, do i smell a relationship with Bob and Gabbie? Hmmmm, keep reading and find out...and don't label my crap as boring!!!

XxJFNERxX
Sign up to rate and review this story