Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

The Anti Virus

by PancikingTonight 1 review

"It was Chizzy. I gave him a giant hug, i think he still has a crush on me."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2008-12-28 - 1348 words

0Unrated
"Why would Nicole want to have a baby?" I asked Kevin as the elevator doors start opening. "She's like the poster child for prostitutes, don't ruin it"

Kevin didn't hiss back a nasty reply about Bill, which I was hoping we could so I could compare Kevin and Bill dicks. "That's right" Kevin admits.

I got wide eyed. "I’m right for once?"

"When your right, your right" I opened the door to the apartment and I stepped in to get a giant hug from the 3-year old Jeremy.

"What have you fed him?" I asked Ashlee, as she slowly trotted over , I picked up Jeremy, he wouldn’t stay still.

"Nothing...that's the problem" she sighs as she takes Jeremy from me. "By the way, Sisky’s here”

"Sisky Biz is here...in Chicago?" Kevin gets all excited and runs into my bedroom, i follow him. We both give Sisky a giant hug. I don’t know what it is, but Kevin and Sisky are really close, maybe because there both bassist.

"What are you doing here? We were just in Barrington" Kevin started.

"Doing What?" Sisky asked, just as excited as us.

"Uhhh...Shopping" I reply quickly, we both avoid the curious pair of eyes from Bill and Pete and Sisky Biz.

"Okay...well I came here to see you guys" Sisky says. "Bill said he had--" Sisky was cut off from Pete and his hands around his mouth and also Pete’s fat ass on Sisky’s lap.

"What?" Kevin asked, he was playing stupid, I could tell.

"Is something going on?" I asked. Everyone around me knew something that i didn't.

"Nothing" Pete said. "Sisky's just...sick—he has aids”

I rolled my eyes and went to see Ashlee. She was sitting our couch watching Jeremy sleep on her lap.

"How'd he get to sleep?" I asked her.

"I have no idea" she replied. I laughed.

"What if I told you that I was going to have a baby" I started out, in a hush tone.

"Are you?" she asked, whispering.

"No...But I think I want to—later, I mean”

"You should...only if you really want to...I had Jeremy when I was younger then you"

“Thanks, I do want to have a baby with Bill—its just I don’t think I’m ready—we have albums and songs to finish and we have tours scheduled up our asses” I laugh. Ashlee laughed.

I walked down the hall to our bedroom, I thought twice about just walking in, so I pressed my ears against the door to hear them.

"You got to do it soon Bill, not next week, not next year...NOW"

"I will, I just need the perfect time"

"Let me see the swag" I heard some shuffling around in the room.

"Whoa that’s nice,"

"It took me forever to pick it out"

"With my help"

"Just do it Billvy...before it’s too late"

I stepped away from the door. What are they talking about? Is Bill like some professional suicide bomber, and him and Pete are hoping to go to another country, sell there swag then blow everything up? Well, one things for sure, whatever hes doing I don't like it. I walked into the room. Sisky was on the same black chair. Kevin had buried his head in a pillow on the floor, Bill was leaning against our dresser and Pete was standing next to Sisky. All of them looked suspicious, expect for Kevin, I couldn't see exactly how nervous he was.

"Did you here anything we talked about?" Pete asked me.

"The end part" i said, staying the in the frame of the door. "What's going on?"

"I can't tell you yet" Bill said, looking down at the tilted floor.

"Well, can I talk to you Kevin?" I dragged Kevin up on his feet; I didn't make eye contact with anyone else in the room. I pulled Kevin down the hall, and opened the door for the person knocking. It was Chizzy...and Christine. I gave him a giant hug; I think he still has a crush on me. As for Christine, I didn’t know why she was here—but at the same time I didn’t know why TAI was here.

"What's up Adri" Chizzy said, he had a suite case in his hand.

"How was Australia?" I asked him, closing the door behind Christine.

"Amazing, i got a video of a dancing kangaroo, for Rikki" he said, putting his things down on the table.

"Good, he's been crying for that, Bill, Sisky and Pete are in my room" I looked back at Christine when Chizzy was gone. “What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“Ashlee invited me” she replied, then she walked toward the living room.

“Great” I mutter.

Once again, I dragged Kevin down the hall to the living room where Jeremy was once again bouncing off the walls.

"Well, the quiet lasted long" I said to Ashlee, as I practically pushed Kevin on the couch.

"NOW TALK HEAVEN" I shouted Christine and Ashlee and Jeremy turned there eyes toward me but I ignored them.

"I can't tell you, I crossed my heart and hoped to die"

“I don’t think that’s how it goes” Ashlee spoke up.

“I don’t really care” Kevin starts. “I’m not American, and I never will be” he smiled. Wow, I love Germans.

Bill's POV

"She's on to us" Pete said, as she looked through the blinds, like he was a super spy or something. "We got maybe 24 hours before she finds the ring"

I threw the bag with the ring in it to Sisky; he put it down his pants. I sat and looked gross at him. Now the ring was going to smell bad or incinerate.

"Dude, Sisky Biz, the ring can't smell bad" Pete scolded him.

"Don't worry, I took a shower last month" he laughed, I hope he was joking.

"Okay" Pete opened the door and we walked to the living room, Chizzy opened the door for our next visitor...all here for me and Adri's engagement, which is still unannounced. It was The Butcher; he was already here in Chicago working on drum sets for our next tour, and for other bands.

"So, did you do it?" he whispered to me, as we walked to the living room.

"Not yet, I’m too nervous"

"Dude, you better, don't you wanna be the first person in the band to get hitched?"

"No...I don't, actually"

"Well you will anyways"

In the living room Kevin was staring at Adri with his mouth wide open, and with wide eyes. And Christine was there—great—this was a sign, when Kevin has his mouth open and Christine is in the same room—it’s definitely a sign.

"What happened?"

But there was no reply, Kevin just snapped out of his daze to turn to me and part of TAI.

"Nothing...but boy your in for something" Kevin stood up and walked to the kitchen. I heard the door open again. Then I heard the pitter patter of footsteps...running footsteps.

"WHERES MY VIDEO OF A DANCING KANGAROO"

After that we all nodded and said in unison. "Rikki"

Rikki came into the room, jumping onto the butchers back, both of them as close as white on rice, because there both drummers, artist, and there both insane. Adri hugged Rikki then the butcher. Everyone was almost here, because I definitely wanted them around me when I proposed to Adri...well not there when it happens, but there after it happens. I got to Adri and held her hand. This wasn’t going to be easy. I could tell.



I told Kevin that I was seriously thinking about having a baby in the future—but I don’t know exactly why he had to drop his jaw like that—it was sort of weird. It’s not like I want to have a baby right now, just maybe in a year or two.
Sign up to rate and review this story