Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

When The World Comes Down

by PancikingTonight 1 review

"Bill whispered to me that the way she slept on the couch, bored out of her mind, was what he called 'hot', i thought that was disturbing"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1162 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV Bill and I sneaked away to a fancy restaurant in town. We got a lot of disapproving looks from people. I’m seriously thinking they think were gay or something. How can anyone imagine me gay? I defiantly don’t look it—do I?Anyways, Bill got reservations for him and Adri tonight. Was this the big moment? Would I finally get step-grand children—even though I’m 28? It’s been two days since Bill bought the ring, it better happen. When we finished there Bill dragged me to a flower shop so he could get Adri roses (apparently there her favorite type of flowers that she doesn’t eat—because she’s been a vegetarian for a year, now) When we were done there Bill went to buy a tux. After that we went back to his place, Kevin told us that Ashlee and Adri were in Bill’s room trying on different dresses Ashlee had brought over. Bill got dressed and we waited in the living room—well actually me and Bill waited in the living room, the rest of the fools went and got wasted in the lobby of the apartment. I came out dressed from [url=http://www.polyvore.com/adrifapipo/set?id=10344050]head to toe[/url] in expensive designer labels—but I liked how Ashlee brought over dresses and jewelry that matched my personality. I had decided to put on a blue sheen bubble pleat dress, it only cost fifteen dollars—it was the cheapest thing I was wearing, but I loved it, and that’s what counts. I walked out into the living room, Bill stood up and drooled over me—I felt kind of good. Bill took my hand and we walked out of the apartment together. Ashlee kept taking pictures, but at the same time, I don’t know why—what was the occasion? Is she just being a good step-mom? I’m not even sure if she can technically be called my step-mom. When we got to the lobby everyone kept taking pictures of us. Christine complimented my dress, I would compliment something she was wearing, but she looked like a slut—like usual.I walked over to Pete. “I’ll call you guys when were done—seem good?” I asked.“I guess” Carden shrugged. “We just wanna give you guys the gift we got you”“I can’t wait” I fake smiled and walked off to find Adri she was talking to Kevin. Can you believe how beautiful she looked? It was unbelievable.

Bill would text us when she said yes and/or he needed an audience. We dressed up, and waited in there kitchen. "When was he supposed to call?" Carden asked, just like an hour ago he shrugged it off—was he even listening?"He's supposed to Text for the photo-op." Chizzy says."It's all most been an hour, how long does it take two people to eat and for Bill to purpose?" Ajax asked, sitting upside down on the kitchen chair. Out of all the messed up people I have met he has to be the weirdest."Why don't you just go down there and figure out yourselves" Ashlee called from the living room."That’s not such a bad idea" Rikki said in his best under cover voice. We were out the door in seconds, piled into one car, illegally, and driving down the street at full speed. Yes, we almost got pulled over. When we got there we spied on Adri and Bill. Bill was watching us, he blinked twice."What does that mean?" Chizzy whispered, holding the giant professional camera we would be using."I don't know...text him" Sisky told Kevin, who had his phone open and texting. I saw Bill look down at his phone and excuse himself from the table. We got an incoming call."Hello?" Kevin started, he put it on speaker."You guys are horrible spies, don't you know that two blinks mean that 'hold on?" Bill shouted through the phone."Well fine, be mean" Kevin shouted back. "We just want to take pictures and celebrate and get wasted" I saw Bill poke his head out from the bathroom."DUCK" We all ducked, expect Sisky, who I pulled down next to me. Apparently Adri looked over."Okay guys, im going back out, we are almost done, I'll wink at you when im going to do it...okay?""Okay Billvy" the butcher called, we all got back to our feet and watched Bill walk back into the restaurant, sitting by Adri. The dinner went on for about ten minutes, we waited out. Kevin had to get some of the workers; waiters and the manager off our back by speaking German, which none of them could speak. Bill stood up after paying the bill, taking Adri's hand. Kevin got a text. Billvy: HIDE, im taking Adri to the park...its perfect there, there are teenies in here We ducked around the corner and into the alley; we watched as Bill and Adri walked across the street to the park. We followed but at a distance. They both sat on a bench, talking, laughing, and smiling as they looked up at the stars and the pond. Bill turned to us and winked. Chizzy held the camera up and zoomed into Bill, getting on one knee, Adri, getting shocked, and them, both hugging happily, then Bill, putting the ring on her finger. We all ran out, Chizzy still taking perfect pictures. Bill and Adri held hands, was this anymore perfect?Well, since Christine wasn’t there—it was perfect. When we got back to Bill’s apartment we all sat out on the roof.Bill and Adri stood at one corner of the roof and made out while everyone else got wasted. Christine was watching jealously as Bill slowly took Adri’s freakish high heels off, and stood on the ledge of the roof looking down. Adri quickly jumped off—afraid of heights.“But you’ve taken like ten jets before” Bill argued. “How can you be afraid of heights?”“I always pass out when I’m on a plane, or try to forget how much I hate heights” Adri looks off the roof. Bill laughs and helps Adri onto the ledge and holds her while she’s on the ledge. “Oh shit” Adri cries, she closes her eyes. “I’m gonna be sick” she cries. Bill helps her off the ledge then holds her in his arms. “I love you” he smiles. She smiles. Bill puts her on her feet, just as Christine walks over.“Congrats guys” she starts. “You must be really excited”Bill found Adri’s hand. “Really excited” Adri says. “Let’s see a kiss, let’s see a kiss” Rikki starts chanting, and then before they know it everyone’s chanting it. Adri kisses Bill, a few cameras flash, Christine turns green with envy she is so jealous.
Sign up to rate and review this story