Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

The Kids Are All Fucked Up

by PancikingTonight 1 review

"But you know, i have all this money in my pocket and plan to spend it on on what Adri wants and shit."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-05 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1686 words

0Unrated
When it started raining on the roof everyone headed inside to proceed to get wasted. “So, where is Misery Riot going next?” Pete started. “First headlining tour, this fall?”“No way” Rikki jumped on Pete’s lap. “Thank you step grand-dad” Rikki hugged Pete. Everyone laughed. “But of course your not going to headline alone” Pete pushed Rikki off him. “I was thinking with Cobra Starship”“Well, we’ve never went on tour with them” Adri says. “And Gabe is hilarious”“Does that mean the crew get’s to go?” Christine asked. She was sitting next to Tony, TAI’s tour manager and Jack the camera guy.“Jack is the only person in the crew going” Pete replied. “Cobra Starship has there own group of fools”“For Cobra Cam TV, yeah, yeah” Jack replies like it’s the worst thing on Earth.“It’s not like it’s a major tour, it barely last a month” Pete continues. “But since your next album is releasing in July it’ll be a good place to start.“And then could we headline in the fall? And pick who we want to come with us?” Ajax asked.“Yeah”“Ok, well I’ll pick right now—I want TAI to go, and This Providence, and All Time Low”“That’ll make the most killer tour ever” Adri laughed. “But This Providence and TAI? There the same band”“What do you mean by that?” Sisky asked, he sounded offended. “This Providence sounds just like TAI, it’s either one or the other” Kevin continued. “I say we take TAI, All Time Low and Paramore”“Paramore’s busy recording there new album—pick again”“Damn” Kevin muttered.“TAI, All Time Low, and 3oh3” Ashlee suggested.“OH SHIT” Ajax shouted. “That’s the shit” they laughed. “Pete, we have decided and were taking 3oh3”“If I can even get them—I heard there going on Warped then a world tour then there headlining with some tour with electronic losers” Pete replies. “I think it might take me a couple years to get them”“Speaking of Warped tour” Rikki started. “Can we go on warped tour again?” he asked.“And the Honda civic tour?” Kevin asked.“Those tours were the shit” Pete said. “But you’ve already been in it once”“We can start our own tour sponsored by shoes or cars any time” Ajax protested. “I bet converse will do it—or maybe Chuck Norris”They laughed. “Sorry guys, but I half to head out’ Kevin stood up. “My flight back to Japan leaves early tomorrow morning” they laughed. “Yeah Bill, I totally come from Japan—do I look Asian to you?” Kevin headed to the door. Bill laughed. “No, not at all”“Yeah, I guess we should head out to” Pete also stands up, with Jeremy asleep in his arms. “We have recording sessions tomorrow morning, Adri, so don’t spend the whole night raping Bill—or vice versa” he helped Ashlee up out of her seat. (The Date is around November 20th, 2008 FYI).“OMG” Ashlee says. “My water just broke”“Holy shit” Everyone jumped out of there seat and followed out the door behind Pete and Ashlee. The next thing they knew they were at a hospital, in the waiting room, waiting.“How nice is this—Ashlee has a baby the same day we get engaged” Bill started. “How sweet”“Today is a day full of surprises” Adri replied.“You seriously didn’t know I was going to purpose to you?” Bill asked her.“I thought you guys were doing something stupid—as usual” Adri joked.“Oh, we definitely were” Bill smiled.“Do I wanna know?” “I don’t think so” Bill laughed. “Adri” Pete called to Adri. “Come meet your new step-brother” Adri followed Pete to Ashlee’s hospital room. She was holding the newest edition to the Wentz family. Bronx Mowgli Wentz. “He sort of looks like you, Adri—your weird color changing eyes” Ashlee starts. “His eyes were brown a couple minutes ago”“Awesome—but I just have one question” Adri says. “What color hair will he have—I know Ashlee you’ve died your hair like ten times I can’t keep up?”“Probably either blond or brown”“Well since Jeremy has brown hair, I’m guessing Bronx is gonna be a blonde” Adri laughed. “Just like his daddy” Pete smiled.“And what does that mean?”“Nothing” Adri smiled. “How about you go tell everyone Ashlee’s fine and they can head out—it’s late, you and Bill need to get to the raping” Pete joked. Adri laughed and left the hospital room.Bronx is so cute, I can’t believe it. I got to be with Ashlee for her entire pregnancy—so I guess now I have two step-but-not-step-siblings. I walked out to find Bill almost falling asleep in the waiting room—so was everyone else. It was around 2 AM. “How are they?” Kevin asked. He was the only one fully awake—is it another weird German thing?“Bronx is adorable—…”“What’s his name?” Sisky asked.“Bronx Mowgli Wentz” I say proudly. “Pete said we could head out, Bronx and Ashlee is falling asleep” Bill stood up and took my hand and we walked out to his car.“I’m so tired” I complain. “But today was an awesome day” I kissed Bill’s cheek.“I need to ask” Bill starts. “How soon are we going to get married?”“Well, Pete said MR is going on tour with Cobra Starship next summer, we have our third album to work on, possibly warped tour in 09—TAI has possibly warped tour, two acoustic tours and recording for your fourth album—I really don’t know”“We could get married now” he says. I thought about it. I didn’t want to have a traditional wedding—just look at what happened with my parents, they planned there wedding for a whole year to make it perfect and memorable just so they could get a divorce. I just want to jump right into the memories with Bill, and if we make a mistake it won’t be the worst thing in the world.“Shouldn’t we wait a few days though—I kind of want Misery Riot there” I reply.“And I want TAI there, too—and Pete, right?”“On second thought” I thought about it. “Let’s get married right now” Bill smiled, I smiled.“I can get us in Vegas by tomorrow night” Bill smirked. “Good for you?”“Yeah” I kissed him.

I basically slept in the hospital for the last day. It was actually pleasant; I got to wake up with Bronx and Ashlee. Around midnight I got a call from Adri, it was a picture—a picture of them in VEGAS.“No bull shit” I said as I called her. She picked up pretty quickly. “Don’t give me that bull shit—where are you?”“Vegas” She giggled. “Bill and I got married”“Couldn’t you guys just wait a couple months?” I asked.“Pete, MR has studio recording, possibly warped tour, the FOB mix tape to help record, next summer we have a tour with Cobra Starship, then that fall we have our own headlining tour—when are we gonna have time to get married?”“You guys could have at least waited for Ashlee to get out of the hospital”“In three days—but then you’ll half to let Ashlee settle in with Bronx before we could even get to Vegas, and the last time, when you had Jeremy you waited a month before leaving” Wow, Adri’s really on a role. “I love Bill, and Bill loves me—there’s a reason why people elope and that’s exactly why I just eloped with Bill”“How am I gonna tell everyone—there gonna bite my head off” I sighed. Especially Rikki.“Bill’s dealing with that—I know you’re stressed just relax—we’ll be back tomorrow”“Ok” I took a breathe in. “So, how was your wedding?”“It was amazing, I’m now Adrian Aria-Wentz-Beckett” Adri giggled. “But I’ll change it so it’s just Adrian Beckett”“How about Adrian Wentz-Beckett”“That actually sounds cool—I’ll think about it” she giggles again.“Are you high or something, Giggles?” I asked her.“I just had one shot of Vodka or something” she giggles again—now she asks me why she calls me giggles.“What are you guys doing now?” I asked. “Do you really wanna know?” she asked.“Never mind—let me talk to Bill” I could picture it in my mind—Adri naked next to Bill.“OMG, hey Pete—I now know how you feel when you say your jetlagged” Bill started—he’s giggling to, great.“Are you high to?”“No—I’m clean—and she’s not high, she just endorsed three shots of whiskey” “She said it was one shot of vodka?”“Well, that was a couple minutes ago”“I want to end this off on a good note” I start. “Congrats man, and you better have her back in Chicago tomorrow, MR starts tracking”“Don’t worry” Bill replies “We’ll be back around—I don’t know ten AM”“Good, goodnight dude” “Good night” I hung up. Now I have the other fools to call. I can already see I have missed calls from Rikki, Sisky, Pat Stump, MR’S manager, and others. I went on a three way call with Rikki and Sisky first. “Hey guys, what’s up” I start.“WHERE THE FUCK IS ADRI AND BILL” Rikki exclaims. “I went over there to get my something I forgot there yesterday, but they weren’t there”“There in Vegas—they just eloped”“Oh—I guess that’s why Bill’s been calling me” Rikki then proceeded to hung up the phone.“So they eloped?” Sisky asked. “I’ll spread the news—everyone’s anxious to know if there pregnant or not”“Trust me, they won’t be pregnant any time soon” I’m one of there managers, I should know.
Sign up to rate and review this story